Astig11

noa1 of k3

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello.i got my noa1 1st week of august i would like to know after noa1 when can i get the noa2?does it takes few months to get noa2?what are the process why it takes too long to get noa2?waiting for a reply here..thanks..

Well the NOA2 probably take a few months from the noa1. I have been waiting 6 months my NOA2, but i filed 2 k-1's back in 06 and 09 I withdrew both of them.

If you never filed you should get your interview 6-8 months. I guess from what I have been reading. Some are going even faster. Good luck you won't have problems like me. My mistake for trusting people who say TRUST ME! If that's not a red flag I don't know what is.

Ok,i heard about it too after the noa1 it takes 120days at least maybe that will be the shorter to get the noa2..anyway did you hired an agency to process your papers?ours was processed by agency but sad to say seems like we are the one procssing the papers not the agency.we are the one made the follow ups and everything..thank you for your response highly appreciated..

Ok,i heard about it too after the noa1 it takes 120days at least maybe that will be the shorter to get the noa2..anyway did you hired an agency to process your papers?ours was processed by agency but sad to say seems like we are the one procssing the papers not the agency.we are the one made the follow ups and everything..thank you for your response highly appreciated..

I can suggest,do it yourself than to hired an agency cuz they only aafter your money.They will not help you alot.My husband and I did it by ourselved and we made it.Ask and research here in visajourney,many will help you to solve your problem.Good luck.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.