Chilenitaaa

Passport photo and G325A question

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm still in the process of assembling my I-129F package. I've also started to make 2 copies of

everything. I have two main concerns right now, which came up as I was photocopying:

1. The G325a form is only one page, right? It says in some places that we must submit all four pages? Was it because

it used to be 4 pages of the same?

2. How many passport photos will we need? I have one of me and one of my fiance in the I-129F package. When I

send him the second package for the embassy interview, will they require a second photo of me and a second photo of him?

Thank you!

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm still in the process of assembling my I-129F package. I've also started to make 2 copies of

everything. I have two main concerns right now, which came up as I was photocopying:

1. The G325a form is only one page, right? It says in some places that we must submit all four pages? Was it because

it used to be 4 pages of the same?

2. How many passport photos will we need? I have one of me and one of my fiance in the I-129F package. When I

send him the second package for the embassy interview, will they require a second photo of me and a second photo of him?

Thank you!

Hiya,

from what I know --

1. You only submit one copy of G-325A per person these days. Yes, it used to be four copies in the PDF form.. it doesn't say anything about having to submit several copies.

2. In the instructions for I-129f, it states:

Give USCIS a passport-style color photograph of yourself and a passport-style color photograph of your fiancé(e), with both photos taken within 30 days of the date of filing this petition. The photos must have a white background, be glossy, un-retouched and not mounted. The dimension of the full frontal facial image of you and your fiancé(e) in separate photos should be about one inch from your chin to the top of your hair. Using a pencil or felt pen, lightly print the name (and Alien Registration Number, if known) on the back of each photograph.

I remember we submitted two per person but I guess one is enough for each of you.

For the rest of the journey, you will most likely need 2 more photographs of the non-USC for the pre-consulate stage (also taken within 30d of filing - so wait for that) and then (I believe) another passport-style photo for the actual interview.. you will however receive specific instructions for that from your consulate before the interview.

Look around here if you'd like to read up on what exactly you'll need but don't stress - you got enough time :)

Good luck :thumbs:

ég eri ekki lengur kalt, hef aftur líf. lifnar mín sál, heiminn mála.

bless bless Þýskalandi! ég elsker þig!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.