MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

*taps foot.... where is mine?

Your brother ATE it... and he sitting here looking at me. He just went for a run and he didn't take the key -- he called to tell me I forgot my keys don't leave -- I told him I already left but I'm sitting in the house :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your brother ATE it... and he sitting here looking at me. He just went for a run and he didn't take the key -- he called to tell me I forgot my keys don't leave -- I told him I already left but I'm sitting in the house :devil:

yo nah nice...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

you should have seen mi blast sweet Jamaica and da pickney dem a start dancing on the streetas dem walk home from school

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol: Yuh juss bad mind Tre :lol:

you should have seen mi blast sweet Jamaica and da pickney dem a start dancing on the streetas dem walk home from school

that would have been cute to watch!

Im texting him and telling him the TRUTH!!!! cause this is you >>>>>>>>:devil:

Timeline

oh my i know i miss hubby now i had the urge to go in the kitchen and make saltfish and mi nah eat saltfish

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im going back and looking at the olg post

I only have my knucklehead 7yr old son. Im approaching 30 very SOON & i just want another child. I always said next child i have, id like to have when im married. Well im married. Plus hubby at times says he'd love another child. He loves his son back in JA dearly but the childs mother has made it very difficult for him. According to hubby "when it comes to his son, there are too much rules." This is due to childs mother being closed minded to the fact that hes moved on. Basically she puts or rather used to put the child in the middle of her differences with him. Of lately since hubby is here shes all so cool. I wonder why?!?

Anyhow its all good!!!!

Awwwwwwww Mo wasnt preggo then

Awww Mo congrats on your soon to be baby girl

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

Awwwwwwwwww Tammmmmmmm

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Im going back and looking at the olg post

Awwwwwwww Mo wasnt preggo then

Awww Mo congrats on your soon to be baby girl

Awwwwwwwwww Tammmmmmmm

looking back..

wow its amazing we have all been through alot together dating (long distance) , engagement, break ups, marriages ,and kids and everything in between i am so grateful for all of you.....

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

looking back..

wow its amazing we have all been through alot together dating (long distance) , engagement, break ups, marriages ,and kids and everything in between i am so grateful for all of you.....

Me tooooooooooooo!:blush: damn kids closed my vj screen LOL

Welcome MrsBranue!

Timeline

Hello Berry and Bird

Tre when you say pear do you mean

American pear.jpg

or Jamaican Rasta_pear.png

Yes Tre which because if you are referring to the Jamaican Pear you can have my share!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey MRSTee! I see you down there!

Hey JQ- miss you lady! How are u doing?

Welcome to the new yardies! Looks like this thread is back on its way! Good luck to you in your process!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hey MRSTee! I see you down there!

Hey JQ- miss you lady! How are u doing?

Welcome to the new yardies! Looks like this thread is back on its way! Good luck to you in your process!

Trying to get folks to slowly come back....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello fellow VJers. How do I make one of those fancy timelines that you all have that show date met, visit, noa-1 etc? Also, how do I know if my file was "touched"?

KLbIm4.png

3-5- 2011 - Mailed I-129F to Lockbox in Lewisville, TX

3-10-2011 - Received and processed by USCIS

3-15-2011 - Email received

3-16-2011 - "Touched"

3-18-2011 - Official NOA-1 received in mail

7-05-2011 - NOA-2 received (via email and text)

7-15-2011 - NVC received case; case# assigned

7-18-2011 - Case left NVC

7-21-2011 - Case received by the Jamaican Embassy

7-21-2011 - Sent DS-230 via email;Requested Packet 3 and confirmation of receipt to be sent via email

NEVER GOT PACKET 3

8-08-2011 - Interview date

8-08-2011 - APPROVED W/BLUESLIP (MEDICAL INCOMPLETE)

8-29-2011 - Completed medical: sent email to Embassy requesting date to drop off medical

9-01-2011 - Appt date to drop off medical, passport and DHL fee: received tracking #

9- -2011 - Received passport: time to book the ticket

10-1-2011 - POE: JFK

Hello fellow VJers. How do I make one of those fancy timelines that you all have that show date met, visit, noa-1 etc? Also, how do I know if my file was "touched"?

You can click on one of ours and go to the website. On the touch, I think if you stalk the USCIS every hour 24/7 like me then you can see if they "touched" your file today by the date. Maybe someone else has some other way....so glad your here. We need new blood......

TEE! What are you doing? You know your my bff in my mind? Hmmmm........... :whistle:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.