MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!! Thank God it's Friday, next week I work up until Wednesday then I'm off for a whole week and a half! It's great working for a school :yes:

Feel better mama...

Condolences to Steven's grandfather...

Aww Jewrica, things are coming along smoothly!

Thats great!

I was looking at houses in florida last night *sigh* I cant wait...

You ain't leaving me and smiley behind, we all going to crash Brooke's place, me, smiley, baby boy and you and chenko! :yes:

Hope your head stops hurting.

I'm curious: why were you blow drying it? To keep it straight? I remember the ONE time I had mine professionally straightened. I was at the salon for 5 hours and spent about $100. It was raining when I left. I got home & wrapped it. But when I woke up the next morning, it was an Afro. I cried.

Also, that gave me an idea. Steven has never seen me with straight hair. I'll have to straighten it while he's gone & greet him that way when I pick him up.

I usually relax my hair but it was growing out and I needed to touch up the roots. So I would wash and roller set it and blow dry the roots but I don't like blow drying, it makes my hair limp.

5 hours? $100?? I guess because you're completely natural, I just had nappy roots and that would only cost $20

When are you moving to Florida?

Both of those are pretty names.

She's moving after I have the baby and I convince my husband that Jersey is too cold :star:

nat- sorry to hear of your hubbys grandfather passing

may he Rest In Peace

oooh will you take a pic so i can see you with straight hair?

you think hubby will like it?

my hair is looooong and curly- hubby told me he didnt like my hair when i straightened it

and no, he did not sugar coat it either- "whatchoo do to your hair? no sah, make it curl up again" well excuuuuuuuse me mr. diva! lmao

You have me rolling!

I've been busy and out of the loop, but wanted to share this. Then again maybe this is old news and I'm outta the loop on this too.

A girl that is in the process of going through the K-1 just told me that now the embassy emails packet 3 and then requires that you send all the forms back, as opposed to bringing all the forms on interview day. This makes so much more sense. I think we all were wondering why they didn't do this before. Remember when we had to say our honey's never got packet 3 in the smail mail and could they email it? I guess they heard enough of that to decide to just do that the first time. Anways, I thought this was neat.

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!!!!

Well it's about time!! I'm still mad that the petitioner can't attend the interview! But hopefully that will change soon.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Morning All! So glad it is Friday! :dance::dance::dance:

I've been busy and out of the loop, but wanted to share this. Then again maybe this is old news and I'm outta the loop on this too.

A girl that is in the process of going through the K-1 just told me that now the embassy emails packet 3 and then requires that you send all the forms back, as opposed to bringing all the forms on interview day. This makes so much more sense. I think we all were wondering why they didn't do this before. Remember when we had to say our honey's never got packet 3 in the smail mail and could they email it? I guess they heard enough of that to decide to just do that the first time. Anways, I thought this was neat.

This makes so much sense...glad they finally making some sense! :yes:

Oh, do you know that Janay is my daughter middle name. I was looking up J girl names because my husband decided she have to have a J name like him. So I notice Janay "Gods precious gift" so I decide that was going to be her name then he said he had a name for her "Jaylyn", he was very disappointed when he found out that we were having a girl so I gave in and so her name will be Jaylyn Janay.

Beautiful names...I forgot to add you on that mental list of mothers-to-be...congratulations again. How have you been feeling?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hope your head stops hurting.

I'm curious: why were you blow drying it? To keep it straight? I remember the ONE time I had mine professionally straightened. I was at the salon for 5 hours and spent about $100. It was raining when I left. I got home & wrapped it. But when I woke up the next morning, it was an Afro. I cried.

Also, that gave me an idea. Steven has never seen me with straight hair. I'll have to straighten it while he's gone & greet him that way when I pick him up.

Wow Nat, I'm sure Steven will be surprised to see you with your hair straight. I've been back and forth what with to do with my hair...I'm tired of the chemicals but not sure what to do with my hair...its very thick.

AFTERNOON YARDIES!!!

snowed in today. Went to doctor's office it was clear; came out it was covered. I only had a 15 min appointment. Janay is doing good. Still baking now in the head down position. My lord I can tell that part, cause it hurt to put legs up too high.

Awww Janay! :star: Make sure you taking it easy Mommy! (F)

may he Rest In Peace

my hair is looooong and curly- hubby told me he didnt like my hair when i straightened it

and no, he did not sugar coat it either- "whatchoo do to your hair? no sah, make it curl up again" well excuuuuuuuse me mr. diva! lmao

:rofl: This was funny, thanks for making me laugh girl! So did you curl it right back on up? :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Goodmorn Yardies,

I want alll to remember us in ur prayers as we are hoping for a jan 2011 interview for our child. I have a few more paper work to give nvc next week (visa application and civil documents). I cant wait to get back to Ja to see step child and in laws. i cant wait for the process to finish. This time I am going to enjoy Ja cause I dont know when I will be going back. My wife and step child are from Ja and I can understand if they go back regularly.

Sending positive vibes your way!:star:

Timeline

When are you moving to Florida?

Both of those are pretty names.

Oh no time soon Nat, in about 4 years :crying:

may he Rest In Peace

LOL!

Well lookie hear, they are finally moving up into current technology times..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You ain't leaving me and smiley behind, we all going to crash Brooke's place, me, smiley, baby boy and you and chenko! :yes:

YES!!! :dance: This is what I'm talking about. Anyone else? Come on down!! I was out in short sleeves tonight and just slighty chilly, but I'm extra sensitive to the cold so you all would have been fine. Well, maybe KJ would have been a likkle chilly too.

Hey all !! :jest:

Timeline

Hi Janay WavingCat.gif My baby is waving to her too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aww inthe head down position that is great ready to come, ok if she wanna come b4 Smiley Baby Boom thats ok we wont complain.

How did the room come out :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mek mi see picha :blink: :blink:

We didnt do anything last week because of the kids doing so well in school that we took them out sat and sun.

But this weekeknd is the week hubby is putting together the crib and we are going to finally decorate the girls room together.

lets see how this goes :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: Better late than never :wow:

Well I guess that I am on that late side of the house. Cause I still got box stuff up outta that room and put in garage. My mom is supposed to be coming down to help me today. You know I wouldn't have to do all this if Eric wouldn't have jumped the gun and took down futon without packing stuff that was on it first. Men...Gotta Love em'.

But soon as we finish I will get the pics. Nothing really special though. Gonna do wall stickers.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Oh, do you know that Janay is my daughter middle name. I was looking up J girl names because my husband decided she have to have a J name like him. So I notice Janay "Gods precious gift" so I decide that was going to be her name then he said he had a name for her "Jaylyn", he was very disappointed when he found out that we were having a girl so I gave in and so her name will be Jaylyn Janay.

AWWWWWW, Janay. That is a good name. I like Jayln as well. We were gonna go with Janelle, but I like Janay better. Our daughter will have my initials because if it were a boy he would've had Eric's whole name.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Saturday before Christmas everyone! As it stands, I have not done any Christmas shopping. I dread the experience so much I put it off until the last possible day! :wacko: I'm thinking I will thow myself into shopping tomorrow...hope everyone is doing well! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

HAD to share this photo!! Been photographing this baby from when he was in the belly!!

2aeyu7p.jpg

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

YES!!! :dance: This is what I'm talking about. Anyone else? Come on down!! I was out in short sleeves tonight and just slighty chilly, but I'm extra sensitive to the cold so you all would have been fine. Well, maybe KJ would have been a likkle chilly too.

Hey all !! :jest:

Hey Brooke!

You're right, I would've been chilly but as ling as I've got your lounge chairs and a blanket I'll be good!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Happy Saturday before Christmas everyone! As it stands, I have not done any Christmas shopping. I dread the experience so much I put it off until the last possible day! :wacko: I'm thinking I will thow myself into shopping tomorrow...hope everyone is doing well! :thumbs:

Hey Mrs. Palmer, I don't blame you one bit. Most of mine was online and the most special gift, is lost somewhere, walmart can't figure out why there's no tracking info so I might have to reorder it :(

Just when I thought I was done, I opened my big mouth and told my mom I'll go shopping for her to get my nieces and nephew gifts.

I gotta get up out this bed first, lol.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Do you HAVE to shop? It's funny.... many people I know do not like the whole gift-buying/receiving experience yet do it anyway. I only bought stuff for my immediate family (parents, siblings, husband). And by "I", I mean I got my sister to buy everyone's gifts & I pay her my part.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.