MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Your life doesn't always have to be perfect to have a child or decide to have a child. I personally still live with my parents because I see that as an opportunity to save until its time to move when the baby comes. I still hesitate about moving because we have our own floor, bathroom included and i only see my family at meal time basically. I make enough money to rent my own place but I'm not in a rush to do so. Secondly, I decided to have a child because I have medical issues that may prevent me from having children at a late age. If we should sit and wait until our lives are stable, we have a long way to go. Eventually, once you have a child, everything falls into place. Now if your life is upside down and touting having a bunch a kids, then you need to get it together.

I don't blame ppl for making use of the free services available, however it becomes a problem when you live on it and don't attempt to do better.

Good luck with that....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girrrrl! You just made my day by telling me about that dream :yes:

Well, hopefully later! But it would be so nice if you'll have her home by thanksgiving :star:

Lol @ vj godmother, you can only be the godmoher if you'll babysit while me and hubby go on an official honey moon, just kidding but I know you and big belly Brooke (by then), will be there1

Say no more!!! You know I will babysit while you and smiley go... don't play! :)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all:

Just wanted to say that I will be posting the results from our interview tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day! :)

I wish you the best of luck but I know you and Steve got this.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Afternoon All! I hope everyone is getting prepared for Turkey Day...I'm over here dancing and doing all kinds of routines...my husband soon come in a few hours! Apparently, they tried to give him a likkle issue at the airport about traveling on his AP docs... :angry: I'mma need for them not to go there...please not today...so anyways, he is good and about to board the plane. Hopefully, there will be no issues at Hartsfield...poe thang. :crying:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Soooo..I have a friend here who lives with her husband and his parents. She has a decent job and he has an ok job. So she was telling me how they were trying for a baby. I was like why on EARTH would you be living with family in some basement, obviously can't afford a STABLE home of your own but yet PURPOSELY bringing a baby into the mix? Shouldn't your priority be MOVING out, getting a place of your OWN before having a baby? Sigh....

cuz some people have low standards, or lazy, and ghetto...personally i would feel ashamed to live under anyone else's roof but my own...i didnt' do it when i had my first child at the age of 18 when it was a oops and wouldn't do it 13 years later when my babies were on purpose

cuz some people have low standards, or lazy, and ghetto...personally i would feel ashamed to live under anyone else's roof but my own...i didnt' do it when i had my first child at the age of 18 when it was a oops and wouldn't do it 13 years later when my babies were on purpose

BRaaaappppp!!

That;s exactly how I feel, if the baby wasn't planned, fair enough, but PLANNING a baby under someone else's roof?? Okey dokey then...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BRaaaappppp!!

That;s exactly how I feel, if the baby wasn't planned, fair enough, but PLANNING a baby under someone else's roof?? Okey dokey then...

Im not even gonna comment cuz yall not right Straight up that sht aint cool!!!!

No I think I will comment!!

I had my first son still in high school so yes I was still under my folks roof but the next was under my own and you know now at married and 30 im not living under nobody's else roof, but its not cool to come and look down someone else thats doing it, after the girl already said that!!!!!!

But yall perfect Right!!! :blink:

:wow:

Sometimes we have to be supportive and not so blunt. She aint a family member that you have to scold, she is a newlywed with her hubby and still trying to make it, so that when the baby come she can be financially stable.

KJ on the real, I understand your situation, and when its time for you and yours to move just do it!! Its your life not anyone elses.

Sometimes yall dont understand that people are looking for support on this site and not ridicule. Even if you dont agree with me dont make it a joke on me!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Good luck with that....

I don't need luck, I have blessings!

Two things before I ever comment on anything else you say on the board.

1. I notice you only come to the board to comment on your job status; people's business; how great you are at photography and how ALL other photographers are garbage. What do you think that say about you? Analyze yourself and how much of a disrespectful bytch you can be before you come here and judge people.

2. Everyone's situation is different, what might work for me, may not work for you. But don't dont for a second think that you are better than me. Good luck with your perfect life.

I'm done talking, say what you want to say, I will not reply because you aren't worth my time, already wasted 2 minutes replying to your quote.

Say no more!!! You know I will babysit while you and smiley go... don't play! :)

:star:

Good morning all:

Just wanted to say that I will be posting the results from our interview tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day! :)

You will be fine woman! Goodluck big sis!

Im not even gonna comment cuz yall not right Straight up that sht aint cool!!!!

No I think I will comment!!

I had my first son still in high school so yes I was still under my folks roof but the next was under my own and you know now at married and 30 im not living under nobody's else roof, but its not cool to come and look down someone else thats doing it, after the girl already said that!!!!!!

But yall perfect Right!!! :blink:

:wow:

Sometimes we have to be supportive and not so blunt. She aint a family member that you have to scold, she is a newlywed with her hubby and still trying to make it, so that when the baby come she can be financially stable.

KJ on the real, I understand your situation, and when its time for you and yours to move just do it!! Its your life not anyone elses.

Sometimes yall dont understand that people are looking for support on this site and not ridicule. Even if you dont agree with me dont make it a joke on me!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

JQ, JaP would come to the board from time to time and say "hi duppy" Now I know who the duppy is because you dont see these ppl unless they getting ready to leave a sly remark on ppl business. I said already and I'm not ashamed to say I still live live in my family's house. We all gotta start from somewhere. Sometimes this board makes me sick because ppl are always putting down somebody, and you would think you're better off being with the yardies because we're al one but I guess not.

On another note, I heard the baby's heart beat today and it wad like no other feeling ever. Hubby had a huge smile on his face!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Yea unfortunately you're right about that!

Lol @ baby ganja, so we have music-tattoo and ganja, theses Jamaican men! Lol

You have me cracking up over here @ Florida jacket!! Right now his azz is sick and have the nerve to want a sexy party!! SMDH. And oh yea, just so you know, he DOES plan on wearing his Florida jacket Friday morning!! I said ok.

Yes, I really hope the weather is nice enough, I love my backyard since I saw how nice hubby decorated it for the wedding.

Lol @ you getting the date right!

Right now you just have a fear of losing your figure like I do but once you get pregnant, reality hits that anything can happen...

And yes, someone's granny has to make that cake, if not just buy a slice or whole cake for that matter and enjoy!

Baby Ganja and Music-Tattoo.lol I guess I should be easier on hubby when we're picking names. Your men nuh easy!

Girl, men ALWAYS want a sexy party, even if they are on their death bed. My hubby came home from having his wisdom teeth out and was hurting for certain, but not too much in pain for a sexy party..lol I knew right then there would NEVER be a bad time for a sexy party in his eyes. Poor G though. I hope he feels better soon. He has to be better for Black Friday. Poe Thang thinking his Florida jacket is warm enough, yet he's going to say he has arthritis from the train??

Atleast you have a reason to gain right now. Speaking of gaining..I'm just gonna buy the whole damn cake if no one in hubby's family is making it, but I bet they will. Hmm I think I'm going to have to call mommy and put in a request.

Good morning all:

You got this! They just want the pleasure of meeting you, possibly Rashida, and Chenko. Putting the paperwork together is going to be the worst part when you look back on this and you have that done already. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Afternoon All! I hope everyone is getting prepared for Turkey Day...I'm over here dancing and doing all kinds of routines...my husband soon come in a few hours! Apparently, they tried to give him a likkle issue at the airport about traveling on his AP docs... :angry: I'mma need for them not to go there...please not today...so anyways, he is good and about to board the plane. Hopefully, there will be no issues at Hartsfield...poe thang. :crying:

Wahoooo! LMAO@ at your routines. You always take things a step further. I've heard dancing because you're happy, but routines?? You are too much! What??? How are they going to hassle him when he has the proper paperwork. Glad he handled it and was able to get through. What a pain though. Hopefully Hotlanta was more welcoming to him.

JQ, JaP would come to the board from time to time and say "hi duppy" Now I know who the duppy is because you dont see these ppl unless they getting ready to leave a sly remark on ppl business. I said already and I'm not ashamed to say I still live live in my family's house. We all gotta start from somewhere. Sometimes this board makes me sick because ppl are always putting down somebody, and you would think you're better off being with the yardies because we're al one but I guess not.

On another note, I heard the baby's heart beat today and it wad like no other feeling ever. Hubby had a huge smile on his face!

You know KJ I feel bad I didn't have your back on this, not that you need it, but glad JQ said something. You know I'm in the same situation as you and people can say what they want, but it works for us and makes us happy, so I don't care what anyone else thinks. However I choose not to get into my personal life on here because I know someone is bound to not agree with atleast some of my life choices. Instead, I choose to communicate on the side with the ladies I've build great friendships with and will forever be thankful to VJ for that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tomorrow is Friday, in essence this week. Enjoy the extended weekend and holiday ladies!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May your day be blessed with family and friends.

Much Love!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

I just wanted to say, if I had the opportunity to still live with my parents and they were fine with it, then thats where the hell I would be because this economy is so hard to live in! As a matter of fact, more people should live as a family to cut down on expenses. If both parties are okay with it, then hell I would be too! So for those of you who do, I say "Cheers"!!!!(F)Those who don't agree, well you aint livin that life so no worries. Things happen for a reason.

Timeline

I just wanted to say, if I had the opportunity to still live with my parents and they were fine with it, then thats where the hell I would be because this economy is so hard to live in! As a matter of fact, more people should live as a family to cut down on expenses. If both parties are okay with it, then hell I would be too! So for those of you who do, I say "Cheers"!!!!(F)Those who don't agree, well you aint livin that life so no worries. Things happen for a reason.

Where's the "like" feature on VJ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.