MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yardie people...got a question...i'm filing my I751 removal of conditions for hubby and he got into a lil altercation with some dude at his job where he got arrested and fingerprinted and watever...the charges where dropped but since he did get fingerprinted and his biometrics is coming up do you think this will still show on his records???... :help::bonk:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Hey yardie people...got a question...i'm filing my I751 removal of conditions for hubby and he got into a lil altercation with some dude at his job where he got arrested and fingerprinted and watever...the charges where dropped but since he did get fingerprinted and his biometrics is coming up do you think this will still show on his records???... :help::bonk:

No it won't. But you may have to declare it still...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lady I'm only, only 10 wks :(

I can't wait to start enjoying this pregnancy, do the fun stuff like the cast and maternity pics that me and hubby are anxious to do!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been out of the loop for a few weeks. Down here at Fort Pickett, VA for my two week annual training.

Well here is the newest update.

The results are in and she is not Eric's biological daughter. He is torn up about this. Walking around very depressed and just down. I can't even imagine what he is feeling. But it hurts me to see him in this state. We are researching our next move. Where to start, budgeting, etc. I told him we are still her parents but I don't think that offered him much comfort.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been out of the loop for a few weeks. Down here at Fort Pickett, VA for my two week annual training.

The results are in and she is not Eric's biological daughter. He is torn up about this. Walking around very depressed and just down. I can't even imagine what he is feeling. But it hurts me to see him in this state. We are researching our next move. Where to start, budgeting, etc. I told him we are still her parents but I don't think that offered him much comfort.

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that and you are right you guys are the only parents that she knows. Just keep giving him your support I know that it hurts but she is his daughter he has raised her and loved her an she loves him and in time he will be ok. As for her mother she is no good she knew and left the child probably cause he was the most stable or responsible person I don't know what is wrong with these women my hubby's egg donor is the same way. Good Luck

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Hey all! Long time since I made my presence known.

Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone well! Congrats to all the recent postive pregnancy test!! Also congrats to those who have moved ahead in their visa journey.

MamaJew- This is horrible news. It's soo not far that she was created with another man's sperm but raised by your hubby and can't continue to live with the only dad she has ever known. There has to be some way around this. I know it's expensive, but I would consult with an attorney. Ugh!! Nothing about this process is fair. Families are getting split up left and right all because we fell in love with a person from another country. (Sigh)

Can't believe we've been married a year. Before we know it , it will be time to remove conditions.. Yikes!

Be blessed everyone!

Timeline

MamaJew I'm so sorry to hear that, but I believe the only option is adopt her and re-file, I can be wrong. You're almost due so hopefully the new baby will take his mind off the stress.

Brooke, time goes really fast, next thing you know you and Vk are gonna have a bunch of crumb snatchers running around!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

MamaJew I'm so sorry to hear that, but I believe the only option is adopt her and re-file, I can be wrong. You're almost due so hopefully the new baby will take his mind off the stress.

Brooke, time goes really fast, next thing you know you and Vk are gonna have a bunch of crumb snatchers running around!

A bunch? Slow down lady! A few at the most is sounding better. Time does move so fast once you are together but boy do those days move SLOW when you are apart.

Timeline

!

Im so sorry to hear this, will her biological mother still let her come? And you are right! You guys are still her parents! I would still try to bring her if you can. When Eric sees your baby born, he will be happy again. Try not to stress too much. My heart goes out to you guys!(L)

Timeline

A bunch? Slow down lady! A few at the most is sounding better. Time does move so fast once you are together but boy do those days move SLOW when you are apart.

Twins as a matter of fact for Brookums and Vaughsky! :yes: Auntie Tracey will come visit and when I move, I will babysit!:yes:

Timeline

Twins as a matter of fact for Brookums and Vaughsky! :yes: Auntie Tracey will come visit and when I move, I will babysit!:yes:

I wouldn't mind especially if you are going to help out. You are working hard on getting someone twins.

Timeline

Morning Sus,

Quick question I am not sure if you know the answer are not but here it goes.... who should the police certificate be addressed to? My husband is in Kingston and called to ask me who the police record should be addressed to...

THanks for any help yardies...

Hey Dan Dan, they will ask him what it is for so that they can address the certificate correctly. Tell him to walk with something that has on his kng case number

Timeline

Congrats Myjam, it soon over.

Mamajew, I feel so sad for him, but do try and stay positive for his sake and yours....You guys are still her parents.

It is unbeleiveable what some women will do, if you slept with more than one man be honest and say it from the start...I am pregnant and dont know who the father is, and then do a test when the child is born. Uggghhhhhhh!!!

Timeline

!

Im so sorry to hear this, will her biological mother still let her come? And you are right! You guys are still her parents! I would still try to bring her if you can. When Eric sees your baby born, he will be happy again. Try not to stress too much. My heart goes out to you guys!(L)

Her mother isn't in the picture anymore, since she signed over her rights to our daughter. But we still have a way to get in contact with her. We are just going to wait until Janay is here and consult with an international adoption agency and lawyer to see where and what our next steps will need to be.

The LORD don't put more on you than you can handle, and we will come out VICTORIOUS!!!!!!! Gotta claim it right

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.