Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

AOS forms

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello po sa lahat ng VJ members

I need help, Im married to US Citizens here in US last April 2010

I arrived as K-1 Visa with my son K-2 Visa last Feb. 2010

Sa AOS forms lahat ba ng family name na gamitin ko sa husband ko na?

Nalilito kc ako coz i have 2 friends arrived here in US also as K-1 Visa also like me

1st friend she got her greencard ay family name pa rin nia nakasulat kc lahat ng mga forms sa AOS ay hindi sa asawa nia.

2nd friend she got her greencard ay family name na ng husband nia kc lahat ng mga forms sa AOS ginamit nia sa asawa nia

Pwede po ba mamili kung sino gamitin sa family name ?

Ano po ba ang dapat ? Bakit silang dalawa ay nagkaroon ng green card kahit magkaiba ng process ?

Tungkol naman sa anak ko as K-2 kelangan din ba nia ang I-485 AOS, I- 131 Travel Document , I -693 Civil Surgeon ?

Salamat sa lahat na mag share ng ideas and advise

God Bless us all ! ! !


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.