Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

AOS forms

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody here in VJ...please help me ..i need advise about to fill up the forms of AOS...

ano po ba ang dapat na gamitin na family name sa forms ? sa husband ko or sa akin parin ?

im k-1 fiancee visa ....just married april 2010..

1.nalilito kc ako coz of 2 situations of my friends here

1st friend - GC nia ay apelido nia parin nakalagay kc lahat ng mga forms naka fill up ai apelido nia

2nd friend - GC nia ai apelido na ng husband nia kc during they fill up the forms ai ginamit na nia ang sa husband nia.

din they are both K-1 fiancee also like me....

bakit po ba iba2 ang way ? depende lang sa aplicants kung ano dapat gamitin na family name ?

2. if we are k- 1 fiancee visa needed paba ang civil surgeon ? if were submitting AOS papers to immigration?

3. if i need civil surgeon for AOS form I-693 ang family name ko ba isulat don sa husband ko gamitin?

3. friend ko kc dna sia nag pa civil surgeon nong nag submit sia ng papers for AOS .

Please help me ! ! !

Thanks a lot sa lahat na mag share ng experience .....


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.