Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Amendment of Philippine Passport

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hello everyone!I have a quick questions for everyone especially for my "kababayans"I am thinking of changing my passport to my married name,but I am CURIOUS if DO I have to report my marriage to the Philippine Consulate?or Can I AMEND my passport without reporting our marriage to my country?anyone knows about this pls share any info:-)thank you!!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

7. For female applicant married abroad who is using her husband's family name in passport for the first time, a Report of Marriage must be filed at the Embassy or Consulate which has jurisdiction over the place where the marriage took place. (See Report of Marriage Form and Requirements). Copy of the processed Report of Marriage should be part of the passport application.


Edited by sjr09

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.