RandyF

I-130 for mother - requirements

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everybody! I want to petition my mother thru I-130. I'm a USC and my mother is residing outside US. I need help with all of the requirements need before I submit the package. Right now here is the only list and forms that I know that shall be in the package.

1. Cover letter

2. I-130 form

3. Payment of $355.00

4. USC birth certificate( petitioner)

5.G-1145

My questions are: 1. Do I need to submit Affidavit of Support with the package right now?

2. Do I need to submit G-325a, passport photo of USC and my mom?

3. What are the other requirements/forms that shall be included in my package?

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks guys! Godbless!

Greetings!

A.INITIAL FILING:

1. Form I-130

2. $355.00 fee

3. Proof of Citizenship ( a copy of Naturalization certificate or USC passport)

4. Birth Certificate ( petitioner's,showing the relationship of your mom and yourself)

5. A copy of your marriage certificate, evidence of change name

Once approved you will rcv. an approval notice and that your case is sent to NVC for further processing, they will also assign a new case number.

then you will rcv DS3032 Choice of Agent and AOS fee of $ 70.00 and intructions.

Once AOS is paid online you will then print a coversheet that contains barcode and attach this with the ff documents:

1. Form I-864 affidavit of support

2. W2's

3. Income tax return (latest)

note: may add employment letter and pay stub.

4. proof of citizenship.

The beneficiary will then sign the DS3032 choice of agent to be sent back to NVC. Once NVC accepts these, they will then send further intstructions to your agent ( usually the petitioner) and a fee of $400.00 IV IMMIGRATION FEE. once the status is paid ,you will then print the cover sheet and attach this on the top of the following documents:

1. DS230 form

2. birth certificate (mom)

3. marriage certificate (mom)

4. passport copies (mom)

5. Police certificate ( NBI for filipinos)

6. 2 (2x2) photos (mom)

add the ff:

1. your birth certifcate

2. your marriage certificate

NOTE: IF THERE ARE CHANGES YOU MAY ADD IT AND IM ASSUMING YOU ARE FROM THE PHILIPPINES.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.