Dr. A ♥ O

Sunday

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sunday29.gif

For those that have been through AOS. How long do you wait until you hear something back about the interview letter? Do we call USCIS if we don't hear anything?

I don't want to be one of those couples that misses the interview because they never got a letter in the mail.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Afternoon Olivia!

Sorry, I can't help with the AOS as we didn't have to file it. Hope someone will come and

help with your question. Did you try posting it on the other AOS forum?

Hope your weekend is going well!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good Afternoon Jeanne. I did post the question in the June Filer's thread. Waiting to see what responses I get. Also doing research on the USCIS website. Send my congrats to Wael and I'm sorry that he couldn't accept it at this time because of his busy schedule.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone!!!!.. hey Jeanne and Olivia... i pray all is well with you guys.... i'm trying to get over a cold that turned into bronchitis :crying: my husband ended up catching a cold from me... i pray he doesn't get what i have because it's hard to get over it even with medicine... i have asthma and couldn't really sleep from all of the wheezing....and i don't know where on earth i caught a cold from :unsure: i'm not a happy camper.. i only want to give habibi love not a cold :bonk:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cleo, we received an interview letter about 5-6 weeks after biometrics (about 3 weeks or so before the interview). I wouldn't call about it just yet as you've only done biometrics about 10 days ago.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Thanks Olivia! Good luck with your AOS.

MsW, certainly hope you will begin to feel better this week! Take care of yourself

and your sweetie. :luv:

JVTA nice to see you!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Wonderful I hope that you and your Hubby get well soon. rose.gif

Thanks Jeanne. I hope it does go well.

And thanks JVTA for the information.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.