Dr. A ♥ O

Tired Tuesday

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

tuesday-tired.gif

funny-pictures-cat-and-child-take-nap.jpg

My energy is so low this week. I'm so tired I just want to stay in bed. The alarm must have gone off 15 times this morning and hubby was trying to wake me up to get up asking what is that. Usually he doesn't wake up to the alarm even if it goes off several times because he goes to bed much later than I do. I was so tired I couldn't even address his question. I think I mumbled something like leave me alone but I know it was totally inaudible. Even the baby is tired this morning. She just went back to sleep before I got here. Her Mom said she wasn't being a morning baby this morning. That she was being tired cranky baby letting her know she needed to go back to sleep.

sleepy.gif I'm so sleepy.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

sleepy.gif I'm so sleepy.

Me too! I want coffee but weened myself from it a few weeks ago. What to do!?!? :bonk:

Can you believe Ramadan is right around the corner again? This is part of the reason I weened myself from coffee and tea. I only drink mint tea now. I tried to get hubby to jump on the 'no caffiene' bandwagon....no such luck. At least I got him to drink the mint tea in the evening with me. :luv:

MENA, I hope we all wake up....after today we have three more days til Friday :blink: I feel like it's gonna be a LONG week.

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday MENA!

We are watching my MIL's dog while she's picking my SIL up from Georgia. The kids are too too excited and the house is too loud.

I NEED A NAP!!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!... i'm still sick... my eyes hurt :crying: i hope everyone has a good day today... maybe i'll be better by the weekend :unsure:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know too well what a house with kids and dogs is like, haha. Loud is right! We have two big ones (well one is medium sized but she's gonna be BIG) and it's chaos most of the time. :D Apparently they got into some mud this morning after I left for work. I let them out of their crates and noticed the blankets inside were quite dirty then noticed the dirty puppies. Ugh I hate giving dog baths. :( I just love how oblivious my husband is to dirty dogs. :bonk:

Happy Tuesday MENA!

We are watching my MIL's dog while she's picking my SIL up from Georgia. The kids are too too excited and the house is too loud.

I NEED A NAP!!

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hahahah speak of the devil, my husband just called thinking I was still at work. He asks, "how is your mood today?" I asked, why, what happened? He says, "Oh nothing just the dogs got dirty this morning and I didn't have time to bathe them before work." :lol: He was shocked that I discovered dirty puppies and still had a good mood.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Happy Tuesday! Soooo glad to be off til Friday! Thursday is our 4 yr anniversary and up until 230am last night Adam had to work... but... he surprised me and asked for that day off from his boss and he was told yes and could use a day of vacation pay! Sooooo... hubby and I will get to do something Thurs after all! (L) yay!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

baby blue angel I hope the rain lets up and the sunshine energizes you again.

Sharifah lets hope it's not a long week. This will be my first Ramadan with Hubby here. He is planning to practice. My Mom came home from work this morning to tell me that she's been reading up on it. From what she told me she understands that he's supposed to cleanse his mind and his soul and his area from negative things and from having bad people around him.

Hi Jackie! Happy Tuesday to you too.

Hi Annie! Happy Tuesday to you too.

Hi Aya! I hope you get some peace this afternoon.

Hi Wonderful! I hope that you feel better soon. It's the pits to get sick.

JVTA glad to hear your dh isn't oblivious after all to the dirty puppies.

Hi Tamara! Happy 4th Anniversary to you and Adam this week!

Hi Jeanne! I hope it cools down for you so you're able to get things done with ease.

I'm starting to feel sad about my babysitting ending at months end. Piper was being super cute today. She woke up from her nap in her crib and was playing when I came in and she was so happy to see me she started leap frogging towards me in her crib with excitement. She's 5 months old and changing so fast. I feel really bad that she'll have to go to daycare two days a week since her Mom decided not to quit her job right away and instead opted to work from home 3 days a week. She's going to try to watch a more mobile baby while working which may be challenging. She told me yesterday that she'll probably quit but she originally was supposed to have quit by now and we're already 2 months past that date. I'm going to miss my little princess polka dots. :(

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.