yankepeach

LON or LND???

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Now, where oh where did I say Maven lied? Hrmm???? Cmon, I'm friends with M. Is accusing my friend of lying the ONLY way the blog is fake?

eta: M knows how I feel about the blog. I've actually told her personally that I think she's been duped by meeting someone who's clearly living in fantasy-land. I'm actually hurt and a little annoyed that you Julez would think I'd do something so underhanded to a friend of mine. Bakofoil, thx for not jumping to conclusion first. I don't know you as well, but I appreciate the chance to explain first.

Edited by Happy Bunny

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Lisa, I am really sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion. As far as I was concerned, if Maven says she met Melissa, then she met Melissa. So, therefore, I added 2 + 2 and got 10 when you said you thought Melissa was fake. I hadn't even considered that although Melissa really exists, she could be just focking with Maven, and all of us really. Again, I am sorry.

Lisa, I am really sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion. As far as I was concerned, if Maven says she met Melissa, then she met Melissa. So, therefore, I added 2 + 2 and got 10 when you said you thought Melissa was fake. I hadn't even considered that although Melissa really exists, she could be just focking with Maven, and all of us really. Again, I am sorry.

Sok Julez, I still lubs ya....I think my pregnancy hormones made me too emo in that post to you anyways....let's chalk it up to the stupid internets :lol:

TEH DRAMA!!!

Meh, the UK forum needs a bit from time to time.star_smile.gif

Edit to add: BIG HUGS TO ALL THE UK LADIES! esp those with errant pregnancy hormones.luv.gif

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

TEH DRAMA!!!

Meh, the UK forum needs a bit from time to time.star_smile.gif

Edit to add: BIG HUGS TO ALL THE UK LADIES! esp those with errant pregnancy hormones.luv.gif

Baby fatory shut down here.....but remember the roller coster.....So I shall pass out all the tissues needed and the foam bats too. Just let me get out of the way when the foam bats start flying....I am all for a aprenticship but am not into getting in the way of any pregnant women. I personaly value my life.

You can stand me at the gates of hell, but I wont back down.
AOS Filed 02/01 however used wrong forms
refiled 2/22
NOA 3/1
BIO 3/18
Transfer 3/14
Touched 3/18
AP Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
EAD Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
GREEN CARD APPROVED WITH NO
INTERVIEW AND NO HAVING
TO TRANSCRIBE HIS SHOT RECORDS! 4/18!(WASN'T NOTIFIED TILL 4/19)

Applied for lifting of conditions 02/27/2013
NOA1 March 4
BIO April 2

RFE received 07/25

Returned RFE recieved 08/19

NOW WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH

APPROVED 9/9/2013

LOL!

You know, I remember a time when the UK forum was dead, literally no activity whatsoever. I remember even making a thread suggesting we 'build it up' like the other regional forums. And it worked, thanks to a bunch of us! The funny thing is, I can count on one hand the times there has been drama amongst the UKers...and it pales in comparison to the ridiculous ####### that goes on in the other regional forums. Most of me is very proud of that fact that everyone here gets along and can have fun, but saying that, there's nothing like a little drama to get the blood pumpin! ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.