allynella

Public Bathroom

21 posts in this topic

When my son was 2 years old and going through his potty training days we had to make a mad dash to the bathroom because HE HAD TO GO NOW!!!! While in there he was sitting there and he looked at me and said MOMMY, WHERE IS YOUR #######? I about died and the whole bathroom full of ladies busted out laughing! :lol:

:lol::lol: Oh maaaan. That reminds me of a story my mom told me about my cousins. She was changing my cousins' diapers at the same time - one boy and a few girls. They were really young so she didn't think it'd matter. The girls gawked at the boy and one said "Wat tat thingieeee?" Another said, "Where MY thingieee?" and the last started crying and yelled "I WANT A THINGIEEEE!" Next thing my mom knew, ALL of them were crying about it. :lol:

8/10/08:

---seperated---

K-1 highlights (more details in profile):

11/24/06: NOA1 (Day 3)

12/19/06: NOA2 (Day 28)

2/28/07: Interview: approved! (Day 99)

4/15/07: Married, in a noreaster (Day 146)

AOS highlights (more details in profile, too):

6/20/07: AOS, EAD, and AP mailed

6/26/07: NOA1 (Day 6)

7/14/07: Biometrics (Day 24)

7/23/07: Recieved AOS RFE (dated 7/17) for W-2s, mailed them out the next day (Day 33)

7/27/07: RFE response received, processing resumed (Day 37)

8/14/07: AOS transferred to CSC (Day 45)

8/21/07: CSC received/is processing AOS (Day 52)

8/29/07: Welcome notice mailed! (Day 60)

8/31/07: Card production ordered! (Day 62)

9/11/07: Greencard in hand! (Day 73)

Note to self: lifting of conditions: May 25th, 2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Was in this older restaurant bathroom where there was only a half wall seperating me and the guy next to me... caught him checkin me out... so i looked at him.. when he looked at me i calmly looked back and replied " Hey man... nice p3nis!"

he left rather hurridly, which I dont understand at all.. i mean... if ya gonna check the neighbors package out... stay for the conversation afterwards :devil:

oh... and college nurses hate it when you eat cherry kool-aide... use their bathroom and scream about peeing blood... especially when they have other ppl in the office too. not sure why :unsure:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Was in this older restaurant bathroom where there was only a half wall seperating me and the guy next to me... caught him checkin me out... so i looked at him.. when he looked at me i calmly looked back and replied " Hey man... nice p3nis!"

he left rather hurridly, which I dont understand at all.. i mean... if ya gonna check the neighbors package out... stay for the conversation afterwards :devil:

oh... and college nurses hate it when you eat cherry kool-aide... use their bathroom and scream about peeing blood... especially when they have other ppl in the office too. not sure why :unsure:

:lol:

My old desk was on the opposite side of the wall from the men's facilities. The noises we'd hear from their toilets were pretty gruesome. Made you wonder what the hell they ate.

edited: Look the word hell wasn't censored!

Edited by #@!!*

Judge Judy rules!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I don't think guys worry about bathroom stuff as much as women do.

Our Timeline:

05.18.2006-I-129F Petition sent to NSC

05.19.2006-I-129F Petition rec'd by NSC

06.02.2006-Rec'd NOA1

06.30.2006-Rec'd RFE

07.03.2006-Sent RFE to CSC

07.11.2006-RFE rec'd by CSC - Reply

09.11.2006-*APPROVED*

09.18.2006-Rec'd NOA2

09.29.2006-Sent I-129F pkg

10.04.2006-Rec'd I-129F pkg

10.06.2006-Embassy sent packet3

10.13.2006-Form DS-230 to New Delhi Embassy

10.26.2006-Rec'd initial packet3

11.08.2006-Rec'd police certificate

11.08.2006-Interview date thru email: DECEMBER 12, 2006 @ 8 AM

11.14.2006-Rec'd interview letter snail mail

11.18.2006-Medicals

11.22.2006-Rec'd medicals

12.01.2006-Packet4 to New Delhi Embassy

12.12.2006-Interview - Still need passport clearance & co-sponsor

12.20.2006-Sent co-sponsor info

01.03.2007-Rec'd papers & passport clearance

01.04.2007-Sent papers & passport to New Delhi Embassy - Rec'd

01.16.2007-Passport sent out

01.18.2007-Passport rec'd. No visa. Need more proof of relationship

01.24.2007-Sent more proof of relationship

02.03.2007-Rec'd proof

02.06.2007-Sent to New Delhi Embassy

03.07.2007-Rec'd passport. No visa

04.18.2007-CSC rec'd papers

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I don't think guys worry about bathroom stuff as much as women do.

my desk used to be right next to doors to elevators and womens room... they dont really care a whole lot less either :P

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I think one of the most interesting things I ever heard in a bathroom was a mom singing to her little boy who was misbehaving. She was a sassy thing...singing loudly "who let the trouble out..." (to the "who let the dogs out" tune) and she just kept on singing it. I think she sang another song too, some other rap song or something. It wasn't like oooh cute a mom singing to her child. It was strange and loud! I don't think the little boy enjoyed it either.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord