condz

confusing... and too much upset about DS 230

4 posts in this topic

I just called up the NVC hotline and talked to the operator.. She told me that they have received a mail July 1st 2010 and they don't know what kind of mail it was. I was too much upset cause the operator I talked last week they have received the DS-230 and civil documents and it is on the process of review.... my husband sent the said the Documents dated June 25 2010.... It's already more than 2 weeks and I don't know what to do and I can't wait the response about it...

I just called up the NVC hotline and talked to the operator.. She told me that they have received a mail July 1st 2010 and they don't know what kind of mail it was. I was too much upset cause the operator I talked last week they have received the DS-230 and civil documents and it is on the process of review.... my husband sent the said the Documents dated June 25 2010.... It's already more than 2 weeks and I don't know what to do and I can't wait the response about it...

hi.

were on the same scenario, i called nvc also after my husband send his affidavit of support and it was on there system already and it said that it was received june 24, and then i sent my ds-230 on june 27 and after a week i called them again then they said they have received a document but the operator didnt tell me what kind of documents they received, but when i listen to the voice prompt of nvc still not on their system, still june 24 so it means they havent received mine, so after 3 day's i think i email nvc asking if they receieved my ds-230 and after a week i think they replied and said thet received my documents but they never said what date they received, and they i called again nvc and listen to the voice prompt they said again they received a papers and it was july 7, so it means they received mine and it was on their system already, and were waiting for review to be finish for 4-8 weeks they said. sometimes nvc operator are not sure of what they say they just answered us even they dont see it yet. just for us not worry or to stop calling them???!!! but thank GOD it all our paperworks was received already...now waitng for the case to be complete.. Godbless to us..

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

hi.

were on the same scenario, i called nvc also after my husband send his affidavit of support and it was on there system already and it said that it was received june 24, and then i sent my ds-230 on june 27 and after a week i called them again then they said they have received a document but the operator didnt tell me what kind of documents they received, but when i listen to the voice prompt of nvc still not on their system, still june 24 so it means they havent received mine, so after 3 day's i email nvc asking if they receieved my ds-230 and after a week i think, they replied and said they received my documents but they never said what date they received, and then i called again nvc and listen to the voice prompt they said again they received a papers and it was july 7, so it means they received mine and it was on their system already, and were waiting for review to be finish for 4-8 weeks they said. sometimes nvc operator are not sure of what they are saying they just answered us even they are not yet sure. just for us not worry or to stop calling them???!!! but thank GOD all our paperworks was received already...now waitng for the case to be complete.. Godbless to us..

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.