tinegary

NBI with a incorrect midle name.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I get my NBI. I had incorrect middle name.which been corrected by the Honorable civil register general of the NSO( its take a lot of time just to correct my middle name) but finally get done last year. So now my question.

I get my NBI with the correct name.

Should I need to get NBI together the AKA with my incorrect middle name?

Please let me know who has situation like this.. I really need u. my interview is real so soon...

thanks.. and god bless and more power...

Edited by tinegary

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

If you take a look at the letter from the Manilla Embassy, it says on page 2 for NBI clearances:

f. NBI CLEARANCE. Applicants aged 16 years and older must have a valid Record Clearance for Travel Abroad Purposes from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI). Clearances should be in the applicant’s current name, birth certificate name, maiden name and any aliases or nicknames used, including different spellings you have used of those names. For immigration purposes, an NBI clearance is valid for one (1) year from the date it was issued. The NBI web site is http://www.nbi.gov.ph.

I hope this helps as Venus had a misspelling on her last name and she is going to her interview this month with NBI Clearances on 3 different names.

K-1 JOURNEY
3-18-10 Mailed I-129F to CSC
3-22-10 NAO1
5-12-10 NOA2 Sent to NVC
6-11.10 Called USEM and scheduled interview appointment
7-08-09 Physical at St Lukes-Passed
7-29-10 Interview in Manila-RFE
8-16-10 Submitted requested documents
8-20-10 VISA Approved
8-24-10 VISA delivered by Air21
9-24-10 POE Guam
9-27-10 Married

AOS JOURNEY
11-15-10 Mailed AOS application to Chicago LockBox
11-17-10 Received by USCIS
11-23-10 NOA1 issued for AOS,EAD & AP
11-30-10 NOA1 hard copies received
12-18-10 Biometrics Appt. letter received
01-06-11 Biometrics in Denver, CO
01-27-11 EAD and AP approved
01-29-11 Received AP papers
02-03-11 Received EAD card
03-29-11 AOS Approved
04-07-11 Received Green Card

ROC JOURNEY
01-16-13 Mailed I-751 petition to CSC
01-23-13 Package signed for at CSC
01-23-13 NOA1
01-25-13 Check cashed
02-26-13 Biometrics

06-12-13 Approved with no RFE or interview

06-22-13 Received Green Card

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, get another one with your incorrect middle name cuz I've read a few cases here where the USEM didn't issue pink slips just

because of issues like that.

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Timeline

Yes, get another one with your incorrect middle name cuz I've read a few cases here where the USEM didn't issue pink slips just

because of issues like that.

thanks sis...

u mean need with AKA with my incorrect middle name.. yes i have that already now... i just ask here to double sure... thank u..

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Timeline

If you take a look at the letter from the Manilla Embassy, it says on page 2 for NBI clearances:

f. NBI CLEARANCE. Applicants aged 16 years and older must have a valid Record Clearance for Travel Abroad Purposes from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI). Clearances should be in the applicant’s current name, birth certificate name, maiden name and any aliases or nicknames used, including different spellings you have used of those names. For immigration purposes, an NBI clearance is valid for one (1) year from the date it was issued. The NBI web site is http://www.nbi.gov.ph.

I hope this helps as Venus had a misspelling on her last name and she is going to her interview this month with NBI Clearances on 3 different names.

what u mean she get 3 different NBI in different name? or just one NBI with on her AKA is on her 3 misspelling name.

what u mean she get 3 different NBI in different name? or just one NBI with on her AKA is on her 3 misspelling name.

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Timeline

you mean guys separate name incorrect and correct?? or is it okey if correct name and i can use incorrect name by using it in AKA

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

go get a new one with correct name with AKA

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.