Hilarious Clinton

Uganda bombings kill 64 watching World Cup

7 posts in this topic

KAMPALA, Uganda — Bombs exploded at two sites in Uganda's capital late Sunday as people watched the World Cup final on TV, killing 64 people.

One American was killed and at least three others — part of a church group from Pennsylvania — were among the wounded.

Police Chief Kale Kaihura said he believed that Somalia's most feared militia — al-Shabab, which has pledged loyalty to al-Qaida — could be behind the attacks.

One of the bombs went off at an Ethiopian restaurant in Kampala, Uganda's capital. Al-Shabab views Ethiopia as an enemy. The second blast went off at a restaurant called the Kyadondo Rugby Club.

Kaihura said 14 people were killed at the restaurant, and that he believed the toll at the Rugby Club was far higher than 14, though he did not have an exact number.

At the scenes of the two blasts chairs were overturned. Blood and pieces of flesh littered the floor.

Among the wounded was Kris Sledge, 18, who said a group of six Americans had been watching the World Cup at the Ethiopian restaurant. Sledge, of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, had been part of a church group in the country for three weeks. They were supposed to leave Uganda on Tuesday. Three Americans in his group were wounded.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38194835/ns/world_news-africa

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Death toll is now 74.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Al-Shabab views Ethiopia as an enemy.

As long as they leave America and Europe alone, they can all blow each other to hell and back, for all I care.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

As long as they leave America and Europe alone, they can all blow each other to hell and back, for all I care.

Israel or the US will get the blame for it somehow.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Agreed, except I'd amend that statement to America, Canada and the rest of North America. I don't care abotu Europe.

And eff u both! My daughter is in Uganda (about 2 1/2 hours from Kampala) as part of her college intern program to become a missionary. You are both cold, heartless, bastards!

K-3

11/15/2006 - NOA1 Receipt for 129F

02/12/2007 - I-130 and I-129F approved!

04/17/2007 - Interview - visa approved!

04/18/2007 - POE LAX - Finally in the USA!!!

04/19/2007 - WE ARE FINALLY HOME!!!

09/20/2007 - Sent Packet 3 for K-4 Visas (follow to join for children)

10/02/2007 - K-4 Interviews - approved

10/12/2007 - Everyone back to USA!

AOS

06/20/2008 - Mailed I-485, I-765 (plus I-130 for children)

06/27/2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130s

07/16/2008 - Biometrics appointment

08/28/2008 - EAD cards received

11/20/2008 - AOS Interviews - approved

Citizenship

08/22/2011 - Mailed N-400