^_^

Riots in Oakland

370 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Happy to sign, seal and deliver, but I would like to amend the following points (ahem):

*My cat comes with me

*There must be an infinite supply of Cole Zero

*I do not agree to loss of bowel control

Make these amendments and I'm yours in the bubble.star_smile.gif

Cat must have separate bubble connected by salvaged BP pipe 22 inch diameter. Cat to be allowed into main chamber (bubble) no more than 1 hour per day during which time the cat bubble with be auto cleansed with high pressure sea water at boiling point.

Cole zero ? What kind of foreign muck is this to which you allude ? or praps California legislation banning coal fired power stations ?

The possible side effects re bowel disintegration are for illustrative purposes and will not necessarily occur. If they do,cyanide capsules will be provided free of charge. Hope that reassures.

ps I want the top bunk

moresheep400100.jpg

Cat must have separate bubble connected by salvaged BP pipe 22 inch diameter. Cat to be allowed into main chamber (bubble) no more than 1 hour per day during which time the cat bubble with be auto cleansed with high pressure sea water at boiling point.

Cole zero ? What kind of foreign muck is this to which you allude ? or praps California legislation banning coal fired power stations ?

The possible side effects re bowel disintegration are for illustrative purposes and will not necessarily occur. If they do,cyanide capsules will be provided free of charge. Hope that reassures.

ps I want the top bunk

Coke Zero. It has been 30 minutes since my last one, so my brain is starting to get a little slack. Nevertheless, I am glad we have entered negotiations.

I agree to the provisions for my cat, but he must be fed his special "spoiled kitty" brand of cat food or he will vom mercilessly when in the main chamber.

I am glad to hear about the cyanide capsules; I do hope that you will have recourse to them as well should it be necessary.

There are separate bunks?

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Coke Zero. It has been 30 minutes since my last one, so my brain is starting to get a little slack. Nevertheless, I am glad we have entered negotiations.

I agree to the provisions for my cat, but he must be fed his special "spoiled kitty" brand of cat food or he will vom mercilessly when in the main chamber.

I am glad to hear about the cyanide capsules; I do hope that you will have recourse to them as well should it be necessary.

There are separate bunks?

yes each separate - and all except mine has an ejection system in case of back sliding behaviour.

I do have a greasy Pole to move between them - I feel an obvious pun coming on but the walls have ears

No wonder they used to call me slippery

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Welcome to the Olympic village - are you a pole vaulter ?

Nein, I am Cherman, and how did you know my name was Walter ?

moresheep400100.jpg