Veronik

August Interviews in Montreal - K1

234 posts in this topic

If they "used" Rose416 as a guinea pig for that form, I have a feeling it'll take a while still before they don't ask anyone to fill in the DS-156. I know I had to fill in too for the P3, anywho!

J&J, are you nervous yet? What time are you guys planning on getting there Monday?

OH YEsss.. very Nervous and excited at the same time. We are just happy that it's finally going to be happening. Josh is going to be with me, so that should relax me some, we are going to enjoy our stay at Montreal. I'm packing up today, got all our paperwork together and now packing my cloths. We will be there for 3 days..and am planning on being in line around 6:30ish.. Hopefully i'll be able to wake up that early :P

We had to fill out all the other forms along with the DS-160 too.. Hopefully it won't take too long!!!

I think we went way overboard..lol..my file folder keeps on expanding..Along with my huge zipped binder.. but I rather be safe then sorry!

We will see you MONDAY Vero :D

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone!

So I'm packing up today, suitcase and all, leaving Richmond for Montreal at 12:45... Gosh I'm so sad to leave, but then excited to finally go to the interview, and the again super nervous at how it'll go and all the procedures and what not... I just want it to be over! Hopefully it'll all go well... GOD! :wacko:

Here's our list again, hopefully we'll be able to add the 'approved' to J&J and me! Knock on wood for us!

User ............... P3 Logged ..... Days Since ....... Interview Date ..... Countdown to I.D. ... Result of I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mandaNchris ........ April 16th .... 62 days .......... Aug 10th ........... 5 days .............

Rose416 ............ April 16th? ... 62 days .......... Aug 3rd ........... xxxxx .............. Approved!

Vero and Chris ..... April 26th .... 56 days .......... Aug 9th ........... 4 days .............

J & J .............. April 27th .... 54 days .......... Aug 9th ........... 4 days .............

Pasht .............. April 30th .... 52 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 18 days .............

Wishing ............ May 4th ....... 43 days .......... Aug 16th .......... 11 days .............

Alaba .............. May 6th ....... 45 days .......... Aug 11th .......... 6 days ..............

netguy ............. May 10th ...... 42 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 19 days .............

Ken and Kate ....... May 11th ...... 43 days .......... Aug 25th .......... 20 days .............

Valerie78 .......... May 17th ...... 35 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 18 days .............

nickbits ........... May 17th? ..... 35 days .......... Aug 12th .......... 7 days..............

Brenda2010 ......... May 19th ...... 34 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 19 days .............

funeshah ........... xxx xxxx ...... xx xxxx .......... Aug 16th .......... 11 days .............

Edited by Vero and Chris

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Hello everyone.. We will be leaving tomorrow to go to Montreal.. Once we get back or if we find a computer to use, we will give you a update on our interview on Monday.

We will see you Monday Vero, Hope you made it home safely :)

Here's to hoping everything will go Well!!!!

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Timeline

Holy sh*t... Completely scared right now... Please everyone, pray for us! :wacko:

User ............... P3 Logged ..... Days Since ....... Interview Date ..... Countdown to I.D. ... Result of I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mandaNchris ........ April 16th .... 62 days .......... Aug 10th ........... 3 days .............

Rose416 ............ April 16th? ... 62 days .......... Aug 3rd ........... xxxxx .............. Approved!

Vero and Chris ..... April 26th .... 56 days .......... Aug 9th ........... 2 days .............

J & J .............. April 27th .... 54 days .......... Aug 9th ........... 2 days .............

Pasht .............. April 30th .... 52 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 16 days .............

Wishing ............ May 4th ....... 43 days .......... Aug 16th .......... 9 days .............

Alaba .............. May 6th ....... 45 days .......... Aug 11th .......... 4 days ..............

netguy ............. May 10th ...... 42 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 17 days .............

Ken and Kate ....... May 11th ...... 43 days .......... Aug 25th .......... 18 days .............

Valerie78 .......... May 17th ...... 35 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 16 days .............

nickbits ........... May 17th? ..... 35 days .......... Aug 12th .......... 5 days..............

Brenda2010 ......... May 19th ...... 34 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 17 days .............

funeshah ........... xxx xxxx ...... xx xxxx .......... Aug 16th .......... 9 days .............

It`s gonna be a busy week in Montreal!!!

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Hey everyone! I am finally able to get online. I am back in Canada now. flew in this morning with Chris :) I wasnt able to get online at his house because his laptop thought it would be a good idea to quit working while I was there. Two weeks without a computer.... I thought I was going to go nuts!!! lol Vero, I was in Covington Georgia. It was over 100 degrees almost every day I was there.... thank god for A/C. I am so happy to see that Rose is approved. Congrats!! Vero and J&J good luck! you wont need it tho. You guys have all you need already. I know you will both be approved :D Chris and I leave on Monday for Montreal. I am a little nervous but not much. I figure if we dont have enough stuff then there is nothing we can do. We seem to have everything under the sun in this folder of ours. Its huge and so heavy.

Life is like a roller coaster. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

Congrats to Rose416! Finally, our group is getting the happy news we've all deserved for so long!

I've been away from this thread (and VJ) for too long, and with our interview coming up, I need to get back into the swing of things, get caught up on all my documents, and make sure the interview goes perfectly. It needs to, since Kate and I have planned almost everything for our wedding September 25th.

Good luck Vero and Chris, you'll be approved too!

Jan 12, 2010 - I-129F sent to Vermont

Jan 14, 2010 - NOA1 issued

Jan 20, 2010 - Touched

Jan 30, 2010 - NOA1 received in mail

Mar 22, 2010 - NOA2! 67 days after NOA1! #222 on Igor's List!

Mar 23, 2010 - Touched

Mar 24, 2010 - NVC Received Petition

Mar 26, 2010 - NVC Sent Petition to Montreal Consulate

Apr 01, 2010 - Montreal Consulate Received Petition

Apr 13, 2010 - Packet 3 Received

Apr 16, 2010 - Packet 3 Mailed

Apr 20, 2010 - Montreal Consulate Received Packet 3

May 11, 2010 - Packet 3 Logged

Jun 29, 2010 - Packet 4 Received !

Jul 12, 2010 - Medical !!

Aug 25, 2010 - Interview at Montreal Consulate !!! APPROVED !!!

Sep 08, 2010 - Port of Entry in Port Huron / Blue Water Bridge !!!

Sep 25, 2010 - Wedding Day !!!!

Nov 15, 2010 - AOS + EAD sent

Nov 23, 2010 - NOA1

Nov 24, 2010 - AOS + EAD touched

Jan 06, 2011 - Biometrics Appointment

Jan 28, 2011 - EAD approved!

Mar 29, 2011 - GREEN CARD INTERVIEW! APPROVED !!!

Apr 07, 2011 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!!!

Mar 11, 2013 - ROC sent

does anyone know if we have to bring our X-ray from the medical to our interview?? I thought I seen on here before that you dont need it but I am not sure. I dont want to bring it if I dont have to. Thanks anyone that knows.

Timeline

does anyone know if we have to bring our X-ray from the medical to our interview?? I thought I seen on here before that you dont need it but I am not sure. I dont want to bring it if I dont have to. Thanks anyone that knows.

I think that Rose416 said she had brought them and they didn`t ask them from her... You might want to double check with her though...

J&J, Good luck tomorrow if I don`t see you! I`ll have a skirt on, and a black top with a white vest! Say hi if you see me before I see you!

We`re gonna rock tomorrow! :thumbs:

Are you bringing your x-ray Vero?? Good luck. Let us know how your interview goes. how long are you staying in Montreal??

Best of luck tomorrow J&J. Cant wait to hear you have been approved!!!

Sadly Chris doesnt have a laptop for a while now, so we wont be able to get online untill the 12th when we get home. Good Luck to everyone that has interviews coming up. Such an exciting time for everyone :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

They didn't ask me for my x-ray. Apparently I'm not the only one. Why does the civil surgeon insist on us bringing it then? It's so awkward to carry!

I'd bring it with you just in case though. I'd hate for them to suddenly start asking for them, and then you'd be stuck. Maybe you could roll it up with a couple of elastics?

I threw mine out as soon as the interview was over. (:

Good luck with your interviews!!! I can't wait to hear the news at the end of the week!!

AOS

POE @ Toronto Pearson - 08/12/10

Civil Ceremony - 08/27/10

Applied for SSN in married name - 09/06/10 (I was told it will take 4 weeks to get the background check cleared and an additional 2 weeks to receive my card)

AOS/EAD/AP sent with FedEx - 09/25/10

E-Notice From Chicago - 10/05/10

I-797C, NOA1 Received - 10/08/10

SSN card received (FINALLY!)- 10/23/10

Biometrics appointment - 10/28/10

EAD Approved - 11/19/10 (USCIS Website Notice)

AP Approved & Received - 11/22/10

EAD Received- 11/23/10

Interview - 02/07/11 APPROVED!

I am now a U.S. Permanent Resident!!

My K1 Journey can be found on the 'About Me' page

Timeline

Are you bringing your x-ray Vero?? Good luck. Let us know how your interview goes. how long are you staying in Montreal??

Best of luck tomorrow J&J. Cant wait to hear you have been approved!!!

Sadly Chris doesnt have a laptop for a while now, so we wont be able to get online untill the 12th when we get home. Good Luck to everyone that has interviews coming up. Such an exciting time for everyone :D

Yeah I will because Medysis put them on a CD... God, I`m totally scared and nervous right now, hopefully I`ll have good news for ya`ll tomorrow! I`m coming right back after, so I should be back home at around 3-4 in the afternoon...

SO NERVOUS! :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck everyone! No, you won't need the xray for the interview - the interpretation of the xray by the radiologist is contained in your sealed medical envelope - that is what they will review, so save your xray for when you move to the US. You can provide it to your new physician and he can use it as a baseline for your future medical care here in the US.

MandaNchris - you're moving to Covington, GA? We're just up the road from Covington in Stockbridge! You two might even be interested in attending the Atlanta area VJ get-to-gether at "Noah's Ark" in Locust Grove, GA on September 18th and meet some of the other VJers who live in the area. I know another Canadian/American couple who live in Conyers and there is also one in Peachtree City. Anyway, more information is available about it on the "Moving Here and Your New Life in America" forum if you are interested.

In the meantime, everyone - good luck and safe travels.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

mandaNchris ........ April 16th .... 62 days .......... Aug 10th ........... 1 days .............

Vero and Chris ..... April 26th .... 56 days .......... Aug 9th ........... xxxxx .............. Approved!

J & J .............. April 27th .... 54 days .......... Aug 9th ........... xxxxx .............. Approved!

Pasht .............. April 30th .... 52 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 14 days .............

Wishing ............ May 4th ....... 43 days .......... Aug 16th .......... 7 days .............

Alaba .............. May 6th ....... 45 days .......... Aug 11th .......... 2 days .............

netguy ............. May 10th ...... 42 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 15 days .............

Ken and Kate ....... May 11th ...... 43 days .......... Aug 25th .......... 16 days .............

Valerie78 .......... May 17th ...... 35 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 14 days .............

nickbits ........... May 17th? ..... 35 days .......... Aug 12th .......... 3 days .............

Brenda2010 ......... May 19th ...... 34 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 15 days .............

funeshah ........... xxx xxxx ...... xx xxxx .......... Aug 16th .......... 7 days .............

Hey guys! I updated the list, and I was approved! I`m sure J&J was too, even though I left before she got in for her interview! Can`t wait to hear how it went for her!

Good luck to everyone this week!

Timeline

Hey guys!

Here`s for nickbits, Alaba, mandaNchris: :dance::thumbs:(F):thumbs::dance: Good luck! I`m SURE it`ll all go well, and let us know as soon as you can so we can put more 'approved' on our list!

Which by the way doesn`t look rith on my parent`s computer... It`s all weird and stuff... So if it doesn`t look right to you guys either, you`re more than welcome to fix it!

Edited by Vero and Chris

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.