kjmel38

What A Frustrated Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:angry: Hello every One,

Once again after 2 weeks of waiting since my Biometrics done, look what i recieved from e--mail Alert... Request for Initial Evidence of my Form I -485 , but not mentioning about my Form I -765, What a Frustrated night to recieved a kind of Alert like that, Now i have to wait again to recieved that letter in a Mail , my days will be keep thinking again < What would be the Initial Evidence about Form I - 485??????/ well just like to express my self , hope if should be not a big Problem, Is there any one experienced ? to what i am facing right now? but still my faith stand firm. thank you guys in reading this. :huh:

Kjmel38 :

:angry: Hello every One,

Once again after 2 weeks of waiting since my Biometrics done, look what i recieved from e--mail Alert... Request for Initial Evidence of my Form I -485 , but not mentioning about my Form I -765, What a Frustrated night to recieved a kind of Alert like that, Now i have to wait again to recieved that letter in a Mail , my days will be keep thinking again < What would be the Initial Evidence about Form I - 485??????/ well just like to express my self , hope if should be not a big Problem, Is there any one experienced ? to what i am facing right now? but still my faith stand firm. thank you guys in reading this. :huh:

Kjmel38 :

You should wait till you get the letter. who knows it could be something as simple as a signature that you forgot to make or additional papers. I got an RFE too right after my biometrics. it is frustrating but they give you ample time to reply. I had 87 days and I replied to it 2 weeks before my deadline and a day after, they sent me an email saying they have resumed processing of my case.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You should wait till you get the letter. who knows it could be something as simple as a signature that you forgot to make or additional papers. I got an RFE too right after my biometrics. it is frustrating but they give you ample time to reply. I had 87 days and I replied to it 2 weeks before my deadline and a day after, they sent me an email saying they have resumed processing of my case.

Hello! Kweenbee,

Thank you to your response, yeah, i must wait till i recieve that letter, i am hoping it is not a big problem, Because this is my second RFE already, hoping that is easy as the way you say it, :)

Kjmel38

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.