sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey quana,

Pinckney all good, one turned 12 on saturday and he feeling himself, at this rate he not gonna live long nuff to see 13....

the oldest one got a death wish too...LOL.. lil mofo stole my car 2 weeks ago in middle of night, no drivers license, nothing, now he must be dumb as hayle cause the boy know im an insomniac, so im up off and on all night

i wake up take dog out to pee, still dont realize nothing wrong, go look in his room im LIKE WHAT!

after i got down pacing and being pissed, so i went into NINJA attack mode, i went put on a bra, an black tee shirt with my pj bottoms, head was already wrapped up in black scarf, i turned off the outside lights and cracked the front door so i could see when he pulled up

if i was a smoker probably woulda chain smoked a pack cause im just that MAD! anyway he comes inching down the road and im trying to hold my position without blowin my cover, CAUSE SEE NOW THIS IS WAR

( DISCLAIMER: FOR ALL OF YALL WHO DONT CONDONE VIOLENCE STOP READING AT THIS POINT)

He pulls in front of the house with headlights off but park lights on, doesnt turn in driveway cause his dumb azz prolly trying to figure out whats going on why the lights off....at that point i came RUNNING OUT THE HOUSE, AND I DO MEAN RUNNING... he never saw me coming, i SNATCHED THE CAR DOOR OPEN AND COMMENCED TO WHOOPING A FIT ON HIM, then i pulled him out the car and whooped him some more, his azz goes running for the house and only then do i realize im kicking my kids azz in the middle of the street inthe middle of the night. I calmly got into my idling truck with the door still open and closed it and then pulled in the driveway.

Suffice to say, I bet he wont be stealing no more cars and he learned his lesson : mom is crazy....LOL

lol... lik him but no kill him...

A hope for his safety, he wont try that again

:rofl: on the Warning lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i didnt think so either. we know 2 other couples who couldnt come up with the money so just said phock it.....like ie nuh gonna give problem down di road..eediats

WHAT??? ediat ting dat FOR REAL!!! can u still apply for citizenship if you don't have active status at the time??? since the CGC will be expired..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dont remember who mention the belly dancing cause mi brain dead today but yep i have three more weeks of classes,and i really enjoy it. Cant wait to learn more, then i can take what me learned back to JA and :devil: ...oops i said that out loud...lol

Timeline

wait a min bes.. let me tell ya.. on one of my trips to visit him, him tell me, babes when i reach, we can go to the gym together..

mi mussi cut mi yeye so fast?? who di heck said im going to the gym LOL.. im ususally sooooo nice, but that word brought out the ugly in me LOL :rofl::yes::rofl:

susie bug..thanks, tryna get my party music right.. ding dong wid his crazy butt.. GOT IT!!

LOL u mean to the man eh? lol. Hubby suggested me goin to the gym with him cuz im getting a lil belly :blink: lol... they're just tryin to help in their own special way but u shut him down cold

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hmm bout to lose that baby weight.. even tho as likkle as you were, u prolly already back down. thats how i was w/ my first, only weight was my belly which went all the way back down.. w/ THE FIRST lol

i gained 50 pounds while i was preggers. only 7 lbs left to get back where i was :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jap,

I tell the eediat boy, if he get picked up with no license thats my azz, an my car get impounded....

If he hit someone with no license and my stolen car, thats my azz

If someone hit him, with no license in my stolen care, thats also my azz

if state police catch him, he dont even know what insurance and registration look like and he has no license and he is a black 17 yr old male, driving a jeep with a ja sticker on back, NO way they gonna believe he didnt actually steal that car from someone else and then it will be his AZZ.....

EEDIAT... i swear ...LOL

Timeline

hey quana,

( DISCLAIMER: FOR ALL OF YALL WHO DONT CONDONE VIOLENCE STOP READING AT THIS POINT)

Suffice to say, I bet he wont be stealing no more cars and he learned his lesson : mom is crazy....LOL

WOOWWWIIIEEEE.. i know thats right girl..i think i would have been too scared knowing you don't stay yo rass sleep.. lol..i remember those days :whistle: lawd help, mi dawta tun 13 sunday.. this wha mi bout to look forward tuh!! HELP

Timeline

Jap,

I tell the eediat boy, if he get picked up with no license thats my azz, an my car get impounded....

If he hit someone with no license and my stolen car, thats my azz

If someone hit him, with no license in my stolen care, thats also my azz

if state police catch him, he dont even know what insurance and registration look like and he has no license and he is a black 17 yr old male, driving a jeep with a ja sticker on back, NO way they gonna believe he didnt actually steal that car from someone else and then it will be his AZZ.....

EEDIAT... i swear ...LOL

serious ting!! :angry:

Hope he listen!! :wacko:

Timeline

Dont remember who mention the belly dancing cause mi brain dead today but yep i have three more weeks of classes,and i really enjoy it. Cant wait to learn more, then i can take what me learned back to JA and :devil: ...oops i said that out loud...lol

Yes u did... now im curious, i wonder what u learn and what u gonna do when u go JA?? :unsure:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

what out now.. hot gyal soon reach!!

Timeline

hey quana,

Pinckney all good, one turned 12 on saturday and he feeling himself, at this rate he not gonna live long nuff to see 13....

I HATE reading your post because they ALWAYS bring tears to my eyes :rofl: !!!!

I know I need to get my phat rass to a gym. I had to jump on my 13 year old the other day and I couldnt even give him a good beat down bcuz my rass was tired. I was gasping for air and then I had to lean on the bed like I was trying to calm down but really my rass needed a minute to catch my breath.....

What were those tapes you all were talking bout again :unsure: ....

Edited by DaDa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.