leonsgal70

Concerned about Petitioner name changed on DH case

16 posts in this topic

Hey all, dragging this up again...I was just told this same thing by DoS yesterday (and confirmed by another agent today) - they have my husband's parents names as petitioners instead of my husband. We are not using them as co-sponsors, and, like leonsgal, their names only appear on the DS-230 in the parents info section.

I was advised to contact the consulate to fix it. How's that been working out for you so far, Lil? ;)

What up, yo? Is someone in Montreal entering this info on the wrong line? Is someone at DoS reading it wrong? Are they just trying to screw some more with the DCFers? :P

Gosh Girl, I have sent over a dozen emails in regards to this situation...without a 'live' response. I haven't sent any this week as I was in route to the US; made it safe and sound. The last time I spoke to DOS...my sisters name is still listed as the Petitioner...and though I explained my contact efforts to the ladies at DOS...it's been shrugged off with...MTL is backlogged. I plan to print out the emails and bring them with me to the interview should this cause conflict. I have googled the news on Immigration to see if there is any explanation on whats happening in MTL but nothing comes up. Please let me know your outcome, as I wil keep this topic up to date, if I should hear anything.

Best Wishes! To You AND All of Us!!!!

Amos 9:11

http://live.lifechurch.tv/

DCF USC married to Canadian

March 18, 2010 I-130 Submitted Ottawa (in person)

April 26, 2010 Packet 3 Request Arrives Canada Post, MTL # assigned

April 26, 2010 Overnighted Packet 3 Checklist and DS-230

April 28, 2010 Montreal Recieves Packet 3

July 21, 2010 left DH in Canada to prove domicile in USA :(

July 26, 2010 DOS contacted, Logged & Accepted, interview not yet scheduled

Interview------God Speed please!!! I miss my husband

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.