Mikhail

Can I file my I130 package yet?

3 posts in this topic

Can i send in the i130 package now if my wife is planning on moving to a new adress in a week or two? because you are supposed to list the current address along with all previous addresses in the last 5 years, so would i be ok sending it in with her current address and then in a couple weeks my wife will be at a new address? waiting until she moves would delay us.......

The other thing is if my wife does not have an ssi social security id thing i can write na on the forms, but it doesnt matter that she will get one at a later date, right? I just want to make sure these arent problems

Do you know where she will be moving to? Granted you can change the address at a later date, but you are talking about a 2 week delay now, how long have you had to wait to get to the point of filing? Dont worry about the SSN thing...she will get one in the process. You can write NONE in the blocks for SSN and you will be fine.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

I would submit the I130 asap... Most likely she will not receive anything at the old address.. Once the paperwork

gets to the NVC,, she would assign you as Agent of Choice,, you would take care of things needing mailed and the

rest will be handled online or via Email.

Regards,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.