dxg68

POE Questions.

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If you help them hide out until the next goofy amnesty, you should still be reported :devil:

JUDGEMENT - not stupid, but one helluva long way from perfect. I won't deal with the rest here.... too easy.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::rofl:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm not. It was stated that all K-1s require extra scrutiny and that the OPs fiancee would be taken to the "shame room" In addition to being inaccurate, such statements are STUPID and irresponsible. I has nothing to do with the fact that I am amazing and have made a perfect world for myself to live in...regardless of where I live...those things are stupid, not because I say so, but because they ARE. And to post them after many other VJ members with experience have said other wise is nothing more than contrary behavior intended to either try to make oneself appear special or to disagree with another just to disagree. MORE stupidity. I have no problem calling out stupidity when I see it.

Then it was said that the OP will have to go to the "shame room" in order to get the "temporary EAD stamp" by way of "explaining" MORE stupid, inaccurate stuff is spewed out. They give that stamp to nearly everyone entering at JFK. And then one becomes a victim because it is pointed out one is saying STUPID things. Who says STUPID things? Smart people? Or stupid people?

Is it rude to point out stupid things said by stupid people? Or is it rude to stand by as a stupid person misleads another person with stupid information?

Who's wives prefer their husbands to do things for them? Wives of smart people or wives of STUPID people? When one says his wife needs an interpreter at POE because she doesn't speak English and then says she comes to America and is "independent", that is a STUPID and unrealistic thing to say. My wife needed lots of help despite having been an English/Russian interpreter for many years. Does someone saying such STUPID things in a forum full of people with Russian speaking immigrant wives think it will be overlooked?

I determine my opinion of people by their actions. Stupid is what stupid does, even Forrest Gump knew that and his IQ was 70. I realize I am judged by the same standard. Judge me rude if you will. Judge me "perfect", "amazing", whatever. At least I am not stupid.

If you are so SMART why then was I told by you and others that without commingling of assets my AOS was going to be denied. It was not! That was STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE.

In this forum your only goal is to "WIN" an argument just to save your #### from your own arrogance. Let us see ... you probably have a higher I.Q. than Shakespeare, don't you? However, if that were true you would spend more time on other forums, like the MENSA board or the high I.Q. society, instead of wasting your time with simple mortals here ...

You fit the mold perfectly!!!

By the way, at least you are not stupid ... but you are so amazing that you could easily ace THIS. Or, are you afraid that your true colors will show? :rofl: :rofl:

:bonk:

Timeline

If you are so SMART why then was I told by you and others that without commingling of assets my AOS was going to be denied. It was not! That was STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE.

In this forum your only goal is to "WIN" an argument just to save your #### from your own arrogance. Let us see ... you probably have a higher I.Q. than Shakespeare, don't you? However, if that were true you would spend more time on other forums, like the MENSA board or the high I.Q. society, instead of wasting your time with simple mortals here ...

By the way, at least you are not stupid ... but you are so amazing that you could easily ace THIS. Or, are you afraid that your true colors will show? :rofl: :rofl:

I never said you WOULD be denied. Find it and re-post it. Stop the BS Clueless, I never said any such thing and you know it. But if I am wrong you can simply find it and re-post where I said you would be denied. Please do.

I suggested you present that as evidence, not because I say it is a good idea, but because a director at USCIS suggested it to me to pass on to others, so how is it irresponsible? The "Win" comment was a joke.

I will await your re-post of my statement that unless you produce documents of mingling assets you WILL be denied.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Taking Wiki tests would be stupid. I will accept ehe judgement of arrogant any day.

To illustrate how ridiculus your statement is...You know we are perfect right? And we live in a perfect world, right? Actually at our AOS interview we did not have even one question asked regarding mingling of assets, or our relationship and were not asked to present, or even bring ANY evidence of ANY sort. None. Alla was asked to swear an oath that what she answered on the I-485 was true and then we were told the green cards were approved. We drove away from the office 13 minutes after arriving, including waiting room time. Why on EARTH would I say you MUST present co-minglig of assets or you would be denied when we did not and we were approved? However, I am not stupid enough to tell people they do not need any evidence and will not be asked any questions, just because we were not. I had a large box full of evidence at the interview, it stayed on my lap and was never opened, I carried it back out when we were done.

As stated above, I really think most of your problems come from not paying attention or reading something into things that isn't there or imagining things that don't exist.

So far, in this thread alone, you have stated my wife is dependent (?????), I said you MUST show co-mingling of assets for the AOS and several other simply wrong and untrue things. Can you not argue based on facts? Is it necessary to distort the facts and use those for your arguments? Do smart people do that?

In fact, you are not arguing with me at all, but with someone, I don't know who, that said the things you say...if there is such a person.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Taking Wiki tests would be stupid. I will accept ehe judgement of arrogant any day.

To illustrate how ridiculus your statement is...You know we are perfect right? And we live in a perfect world, right? Actually at our AOS interview we did not have even one question asked regarding mingling of assets, or our relationship and were not asked to present, or even bring ANY evidence of ANY sort. None. Alla was asked to swear an oath that what she answered on the I-485 was true and then we were told the green cards were approved. We drove away from the office 13 minutes after arriving, including waiting room time. Why on EARTH would I say you MUST present co-minglig of assets or you would be denied when we did not and we were approved? However, I am not stupid enough to tell people they do not need any evidence and will not be asked any questions, just because we were not. I had a large box full of evidence at the interview, it stayed on my lap and was never opened, I carried it back out when we were done.

As stated above, I really think most of your problems come from not paying attention or reading something into things that isn't there or imagining things that don't exist.

So far, in this thread alone, you have stated my wife is dependent (?????), I said you MUST show co-mingling of assets for the AOS and several other simply wrong and untrue things. Can you not argue based on facts? Is it necessary to distort the facts and use those for your arguments? Do smart people do that?

In fact, you are not arguing with me at all, but with someone, I don't know who, that said the things you say...if there is such a person.

I know that you are going to say that I am quoting you out of context, because you always have an excuse to preserve your arrogant image, but the following are some of the IRRESPONSIBLE words from somebody who is the savior of the world and does not want to scare anybody (that's YOU):

You can refuse to do whatever you want, stand right up to them and tell them #### YOU!!!!!!!!! WE ARE MARRIED AND THAT IS ALL WE HAVE TO DO! I suggest you do this immediately upon entering the room with the IO just so they know where they stand and it will keep the interview short and sweet. They can send you a letter saying your AOS is denied and demand she leave within 30 days.

What they look for MOST is co-mingling of financial assets,

And the most irresponsible of ALL:

Good luck. You can take it to the Supreme Court if you like (Congress has nothing to do with adjudication) but she WILL be deported while you do it.

Understand that if you follow the route you plan, there is every likelihood your wife will be deported and you will be in for many years of legal challenges and tens of thousands in legal bills. But you can do as you wish.

You WILL play their game or they WILL swing you around their head by your b@lls! And your wife will hear all about it from you in Russia on your Skype calls.

And these are comments from the person who gets all agitated when somebody dares to POST first hand experience. According to Gary (that's you), to post them after many other VJ members with experience have said other wise is nothing more than contrary behavior intended to either try to make oneself appear special or to disagree with another just to disagree. MORE stupidity

But to POST your threats of deportation is perfectly fine, even though you also expressed that you have no first hand experience on the issue, when you say:

We walked into the interview with a box full of proof and they never looked at it or asked a question relating to our relationship.

In summary, you are SO FULL OF IT, and you know it. And you make a big effort to shut me down with insults because I exposed you. You just have a personal vendetta against me because I did not become one of your cheerleaders congratulating you for your amazing life :rofl:

P.S.: You said: Taking Wiki tests would be stupid.

That is NOT a Wiki test. That link takes you to the two available tests from the High I.Q. society. If you can score more that 124 (I.Q.), they will give you a certificate attesting how you compare to us mortals. Those are some of the toughest test I have seen, and if you were as smart as you want people to believe you are, you would never back down on the challenge. Let us see if you can get the certificate. It should be very easy for you, because you know it ALL. You are not going to let a STUPID with a score under 70 think that you are afraid to show the rest of us how SMART you are, are you? :no:

Wow, it's starting to sound like the girls locker room right after gym class.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

You said I posted that if you did not mingle assets you would be denied. Please post that or stop arguing with me over things I didn't say. I do not retract one word and all of the statements were responsible and demonstrative.

Please, back up what you say with copied posts or give it up.

I am through debating you over things you imagined I said, then when you post it, it says something entirely different.

A true test of my intelligence will to be stop to arguing with idiots.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

You said I posted that if you did not mingle assets you would be denied. Please post that or stop arguing with me over things I didn't say. I do not retract one word and all of the statements were responsible and demonstrative.

Please, back up what you say with copied posts or give it up.

I am through debating you over things you imagined I said, then when you post it, it says something entirely different.

A true test of my intelligence will to be stop to arguing with idiots.

Yet another insult. A true test of your "intelligence." :thumbs:

Timeline

Yet another insult. A true test of your "intelligence." :thumbs:

I only insulted idiots. Did you take it personally?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I only insulted idiots. Did you take it personally?

As a senior member of Visa Journey you should know better, but let me remind you what you agreed to when posting here:

You agree that you are responsible for any Content and communications that you Post and for any consequences thereof.

you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

I cannot count how many times you have purposely instigated me with direct insults.

Quoting you:

A true test of your "intelligence."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

As a senior member of Visa Journey you should know better, but let me remind you what you agreed to when posting here:

You agree that you are responsible for any Content and communications that you Post and for any consequences thereof.

you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

I cannot count how many times you have purposely instigated me with direct insults.

Quoting you:

A true test of your "intelligence."

I find the hypocrisy of your posts hilarious.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to get me suspended, Junior.

Two thumbs up for Gary here.

K-1 Timeline:

2010/02/08: I-129F package sent via USPS Express Mail

2010/02/12: Received at CSC by Linda Fairbanks

2010/02/16: NOA-1 issued

2010/02/17: Check cashed (no legible receipt number on back)

2010/02/22: NOA-1 hardcopy received

2010/04/02: Touched

2010/04/04: Touched again (Easter Sunday?!?)

2010/04/05: Email/text notification of NOA-2

2010/04/05: NOA-2 Notice Date on I-797

2010/04/12: I-129F received by NVC

2010/04/15: I-129F petition left NVC for Moscow

2010/04/16: I-129F petition enjoys a layover in Cincinnati, OH

2010/04/18: I-129F petition hangs out in Vitoria, Spain

2010/04/20: I-129F petition drinks a bit too much lager in Leipzig, Germany

2010/04/22: I-129F petition arrives in Moscow, looking like it was rode hard and put away wet

2010/04/25: Emailed the U.S. Embassy in Moscow asking for interview date

2010/04/28: Response from Moscow that our interview is 8 Jun 2010 at 10am

2010/06/08: Interview at the Moscow Embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Can we get on with the girls locker room talk? Personally, I'm tired of blurry hidden webcams and would welcome the "been there, done that" experience brought up by Slim.

Do girls really towel whip each other? Are the showers really that steamy and constantly running even though no one is using them?

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline

I find the hypocrisy of your posts hilarious.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to get me suspended, Junior.

Two thumbs up for Gary here.

Another cheerleader!

For your information, I have not called anybody insulting names, unless saying that somebody is arrogant is considered an insult. In my book, that is only telling the truth.

Also, for your information, I don't go around reporting people. I could care less about your collective opinions about me and how I conduct my life. You know nothing about me, so why worry about what you or any other may think? So, if you want to get suspended, go ahead and report yourself. I won't do it for you. I don't do anybody's dirty laundry.

One last thing, you are more "Junior" than me :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.