Obama 2012

Philadelphia Postman Hoarded 20,000 Pieces Of Mail For At least The Past 13 Years...

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/weird/mailman-on-the-lam-after-hoarding-20%2C000-pieces-of-post-dpgonc-km-20100515_7552957

(NewsCore) - Police are hunting for a Philadelphia mailman suspected of hoarding more than 20,000 pieces of unopened post, including checks, bills and a college acceptance letter, CBS Philadelphia reported Friday.

“Dave the mailman,” as he was known in the neighborhood, always seemed friendly to people on his route, but he had a secret back at home: tubs of unopened letters. Police reportedly uncovered correspondence dating back to 1997.

"I got mail today from 2007. Paychecks, things like that that I needed. Stuff from the Social Security Administration, I.R.S.," resident Kevin Carpenter told the station.

It’s hardly the first time a mailman has come under suspicion of keeping letters on layaway. A suburban Detroit mailman was arrested last year for a similar offense. One year earlier, a North Carolina man received probation for becoming a living, breathing spam blocker by filtering thousands of pieces of junk mail.

For one resident on the Philadelphia route, at least, the story has a happy ending. One undelivered letter held an acceptance to West Chester University, CBS reported.

He got the good news anyway, and is now a senior at the school.

Edited by Paul and Vanessa

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Missing any brains in Texas? It's so nice to have our own running news channel in the OT. No analysis or original thought, just simple-minded parroting. It has become so manifest that the forum should be changed to reflect this. 10-20 threads a day isn't enough, it should be at least 1,000 threads a day of inane, pointless and frequently odious chatter. Of course, bereft of a modicum of mental acuity makes such undertakings simplistic for a very simple mind. I fear that this will not change any time soon.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif