Mikhail

Filipino address

8 posts in this topic

my wife is renting an apartment and i just want to make sure i get her address right for the i130 forms

she wrote her address as block 27 #2000 barangay pulido extension gma cavite

the box asks for her "address number and street" thers also an apt number to the far right

so can i write block 27 #2000 in the number and street box and do i write barangay pulido extension after that or know? or do i write 2000 for apartment number?

Thank you for helping me

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can just write it this way:

B-27 #2000, Brgy. Pulido Extension,

GMA, Cavite

You can also include her zip code before the country. Hope this helps.

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

It's really doesn't matter.

Once she is issued her visa she will fill out a form at the embassy for the delivery company

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

It's really doesn't matter.

Once she is issued her visa she will fill out a form at the embassy for the delivery company

It does matter because what you put on those forms will be encoded in the immigration system of USA.

That's why there is what they call "RFE". Any discrepancies between the forms and the documents (e.g NBI clearance yada yada yada) should match those forms too.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

my wife is renting an apartment and i just want to make sure i get her address right for the i130 forms

she wrote her address as block 27 #2000 barangay pulido extension gma cavite

the box asks for her "address number and street" thers also an apt number to the far right

so can i write block 27 #2000 in the number and street box and do i write barangay pulido extension after that or know? or do i write 2000 for apartment number?

Thank you for helping me

If she had been using that address ever since and you have had no problem with the mailings then just follow that format and don't forget to put zip code also.

Block 27, Barangay Pulido extension GMA Cavite City, area code here, Philippines

Then put apartment #2000 on that far right box.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It does matter because what you put on those forms will be encoded in the immigration system of USA.

That's why there is what they call "RFE". Any discrepancies between the forms and the documents (e.g NBI clearance yada yada yada) should match those forms too.

It really doesnt matter with the address. I can guarantee you that there will not be a RFE regarding the address if in the first place that is what is being submitted.

Wrong Sweetheart

So you are saying no one is allowed to move? Or change location due to job or work.

I had an apartment in PI and I put different addresses on forms, it was no issues..........

It really doesnt matter with the address. I can guarantee you that there will not be a RFE regarding the address if in the first place that is what is being submitted.

:thumbs:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Wrong Sweetheart

So you are saying no one is allowed to move? Or change location due to job or work.

I had an apartment in PI and I put different addresses on forms, it was no issues..........

:thumbs:

I am not saying that noone is allowed to move. Then just means you have to put those addresses you had on those forms.

What I am implying is that those addresses you put should appear when you are being asked to provide them, and be sure that they all match with each other.

Say on your G325 then on your I-130.. you get what I mean now? sweetie?

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.