5 posts in this topic

hello everyone,few more days i'l be off from my Philippines....any tips and advice on the 1st time international traveler .

i'll be flying delta air ,stop over tokyo for 4 hrs then seattle for 9 hrs before i reach my destination.thank you so much in advance...

vj is a big help on us since we started our process ,upon receiving noa 2 we call nvc then we have our confirmation that case was sent in manila,then after 3 days i call manila embassy and scheduled my interview and pay the bdo ,then after i attended my cfo seminar ,i take my medical 1 week b4 my interview.my interview went well because of the arranged documents that i have and i would like to thank the vj and vj family for the 1st hand info i and my fiancee got from here it saves us time of waiting thank thank you so so so much...

THANK YOU SO MUCH OUR GOD ALMIGHTY FOR EVERYTHING ,WE PRAY UNTO YOU WITH YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST AND MARY OUR MOST LOVING MOTHER.PRAISE GOD...

hello everyone,few more days i'l be off from my Philippines....any tips and advice on the 1st time international traveler .

i'll be flying delta air ,stop over tokyo for 4 hrs then seattle for 9 hrs before i reach my destination.thank you so much in advance...

vj is a big help on us since we started our process ,upon receiving noa 2 we call nvc then we have our confirmation that case was sent in manila,then after 3 days i call manila embassy and scheduled my interview and pay the bdo ,then after i attended my cfo seminar ,i take my medical 1 week b4 my interview.my interview went well because of the arranged documents that i have and i would like to thank the vj and vj family for the 1st hand info i and my fiancee got from here it saves us time of waiting thank thank you so so so much...

International Arrivals to Seattle

The Process for International Arrivals Ending their Trip at Sea-Tac

International flights arrive at the South Satellite. Passengers first clear immigration and then pick up their checked luggage and proceed to customs. After clearing customs, passengers put their luggage on a high speed conveyor for delivery to Baggage Claim. They then head to the Main Terminal to pick up their luggage on Carousel One in Baggage Claim. The immigration and customs process usually takes 30 to 60 minutes.

Meeting Arriving Passengers (info for you man)

Passengers from international flights arrive at the South Satellite. It typically takes anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to clear U.S. Customs and Immigration. The best places to meet arriving international passengers is either at the escalator on the Baggage Claim level, between Carousels 7 and 8, where international travelers first come up to Baggage Claim or at Carousel One where they pick up their checked luggage.

If you are parking, you will want to park in the yellow or green sections at the south end of the Airport Garage.

Check out this attachment. Look at page 14 for easy diagram.

http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/newsroom/publications/travel/welcome2us.ctt/welcome2us.pdf

Good luck and have fun. The plane ride is fun. One helpful hint, when you go check in at the airport tell them you would like and emergency exit seat, trust me its more comfortable and alot more room.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome to Seattle! There are a lot of Pinay here for you to be friends with all over the Puget Sound (Seattle metro) region.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

April 21, 2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Received in Chicago

International Arrivals to Seattle

The Process for International Arrivals Ending their Trip at Sea-Tac

International flights arrive at the South Satellite. Passengers first clear immigration and then pick up their checked luggage and proceed to customs. After clearing customs, passengers put their luggage on a high speed conveyor for delivery to Baggage Claim. They then head to the Main Terminal to pick up their luggage on Carousel One in Baggage Claim. The immigration and customs process usually takes 30 to 60 minutes.

Meeting Arriving Passengers (info for you man)

Passengers from international flights arrive at the South Satellite. It typically takes anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to clear U.S. Customs and Immigration. The best places to meet arriving international passengers is either at the escalator on the Baggage Claim level, between Carousels 7 and 8, where international travelers first come up to Baggage Claim or at Carousel One where they pick up their checked luggage.

If you are parking, you will want to park in the yellow or green sections at the south end of the Airport Garage.

Check out this attachment. Look at page 14 for easy diagram.

http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/newsroom/publications/travel/welcome2us.ctt/welcome2us.pdf

Good luck and have fun. The plane ride is fun. One helpful hint, when you go check in at the airport tell them you would like and emergency exit seat, trust me its more comfortable and alot more room.

Thank you so much it would be a great help to me,I still have one more flight from Seattle going to Missoula Montana but i am so thankful for giving me this helpful hints . I will surely enjoy it,it would be my experience to share someday hmmmm he he he...again thank you so much to you...God bless

THANK YOU SO MUCH OUR GOD ALMIGHTY FOR EVERYTHING ,WE PRAY UNTO YOU WITH YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST AND MARY OUR MOST LOVING MOTHER.PRAISE GOD...

Welcome to Seattle! There are a lot of Pinay here for you to be friends with all over the Puget Sound (Seattle metro) region.

thank you so much... :dance: lets keep in touch....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.