TurkeyUSA

September Visa Filers

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello September K1 Visa Filers! I know I don't post much on here, only recently subscribed to the forum, but I read it every now and then and I am so happy for everyone that is being approved. Even just reading other people's questions, answers and experiences has been so helpful to us. Our interview is Monday so we are hoping for good news, cross your fingers for us :)

PS- Jenn, good luck with your surgery today, you are in our thoughts and prayers. And good luck to Fuatt for meeting your father :)

--------------------

01/09/09 - Met in Turkey
04/05/09 - Denial of Visitor Visa to U.S.A.
06/01/09 - Visit to Turkey
07/25/09 - Unoffically engaged
09/10/09- I-129F Sent
09/14/09- NOA1
09/22/09- NOA1 Hard Copy Received
11/28/09 - Visit to Turkey
11/29/09 - Officially engaged!
12/16/09- NOA2
12/19/09- Visit to Turkey
12/22/09- NOA2 Hard Copy Received
1/5/10- Found out I was in AP at NVC since 12/22/09
1/8/10- Called NVC again and they said it will be sent to the consulate this week. keeping my fingers crossed
1/19/10- Packet #3 Received
1/29/10- Packet #3 Sent
02/20/10- Packet#4 Received
4/26/10- Medical Interview (passed)
4/30/10- Leave for Turkey
05/03/10- Interview - Found out we were missing the archived records for the police certificate because we only submitted the current records (why couldn't they have told us before the interview so we could just bring it with?) we were told that after we mail that in with the passport, we will be receiving the visa within 5 days via UPS.
5/5/10- Sent in archived records of police certificate via UPS
5/6/10- According to UPS, embassy has received our package.
5/17/10- Visa in hand
5/21/10- Homecoming
6/4/10-legal wedding, applied for I-485 shortly after
7/21/10- NOA for I-485
8/17/10- Biometrics Appointment
8/21/10- WEDDING Reception with family and friends
11/23/10- I-485 Approval

Conditional Green Card Expiration 9/28/12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey, i just read your topic and i was curious was it hard for you im trying to bring my fiancee over Burak is his name. were both Turkish and liek its jsut complicated i feel these papers. do you know how his passport should be ? like does he have to havea certain passport already? or should he just make the date longer? and for how long you think?

or better yet for the passport situation for your fiance howd itwork out ?

thank you so much for taking your time to read this i really apprecaite this :D

Suna

Im so happy its wroking out great for you i started smilign when i read you got your wedding dress :)

mutlu yillar diyorum size:D inshalla hersey yolunda olur:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.