yna

Medical and Interview Experience April 19-22

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

First day of my interview (April 19)

-i have waited from 4:30am at st.lukes for our medical exam, around 6am they gave us priority number and i got 24, 27,and 28 (they lost their #26) for me my son and my daughter.

-at 7am they called our number for digital picture taking and verification of the Patient's Data Sheet (you will be ask to fill that out before your number will be called).

-5th floor you will need to pay for the same amount for the medical exams $213.35 for adults and $185.35 for children below 12yo/each.

-first test vital sign, bp (for me and my son only), weight, height for the three of us.

-second test eye testing both for me and my son only.

-third test x-ray for me (my son didn't got his x-ray yet til he was positive from tuberculine skin test).

-fourth test blood extraction and urine test at 4th floor and you need to wait for your papers to be given back to you.

-went back to 5th floor for my son's physical check-up this is where they ask you to take all your clothes off.

-2nd floor for immunization interview for the three of us (please bring your child's baby's book they will need it), they gave my son a tuberculine skin test and asked to come back after two days. my daughter was not able to get a tuberculine skin test for she just had a vaccine shot last month and the pedia said she can't have tuberculine skin test yet it might conflict with her new vaccine shot so i will be going back to st.lukes for that.

-at 1pm went back for me and my daughter's physical check-up it took me 3hours of waiting til my name should be called compared to men coz they are only few of them. when my name was called my daughter was the first one to checked and followed by me and of course they asked me to take off my clothes asked me if i have tattoo, how many times i have been to hospital and about my deliveries and etc...

-checked out at 3rd floor gave them my stuff and said that i can have my vaccine shot the next day but i informed him that i have my son with me so he said that i will then take the shot together with my son after the tuberculine skin test's result.

Second day of medical (April 21)

-11am went back to st.lukes 2nd floor for the result of my son's tuberculine skin test was found positive so he was advised to have an x-ray.

-he had his x-ray at 3rd floor. medical rep told us to come back around 3pm for the result coz i asked for consideration if we can have the result the same day coz we will be having our interview the next day. ok'd.

-went back around 3pm at 3rd floor and asked us to go to 2nd floor for immunization shot.

-2nd floor around 4pm our name was called for the vaccine shot at the immunization room.

-at the ground floor check out counter around 5:30pm our names are called they gave us CD of our x-rays and my medical result as for my son the result will be for the next day coz of the cut off and his result is in batch 2 and will be delivered to usem.

INTERVIEW AT USEM (April 22)

-woke up at 4am

-5:15am arrived at usem waited till 6am they let us in.

-6am at the counter gave them our medical stuff except for the cd x-ray. my number was 6009.

-7am our number was called for window 17 pre-screener the lady was very accomodating. she was asking for cards, email, chat logs, money remittance, and i said we don't do email anymore but we do calls everyday so i gave her my husband's phone bill pictures and money remittances(which i forgot to give her my phone bills and screen shot of our web cam). and asked me to update the ds-230 form.

-8am our name was called for finger scanning somebody will assist you.

-45mins. after our number was flashing for window 30. consul was fluent in english if i'm not mistaken his name was consul lesh, first he asked me how many are we and i said we are three of us but my daughter's medical was not completed yet so hers will be to follow...

-he asked my son first what is his name, bdate, what grade he's in, what's his favorite subject and my son said math and the consul asked him 6x6 then he bowed his head and count and then my son said i don't know the answer coz i am not studying anymore hehehe and the consul was laughing...

-then for my question: he asked me my name, my bdate, when did we got married and my husband's work. after that he said we just need to wait for your daughter's medical result and that should be it.

-i asked sir, did you approved our visa already? he said not yet coz we need to wait for your daughter's medical result (here's the part where i didn't listend carefully) you DON'T NEED to come or you NEED TO COME BACK for your daughter's personal appearance. so now i am confused on what to do... if we will go back there or not for my daughter's personal appearance.

-then i asked what should we do now, he said just got to window 37. then i said thank you sir.

-around 10am our name was called at window 38 (they are two windows 37 or 38) window 38 has just opened at that time so at window 38 he called our names. the filipino consul asked how many applicants? i said we are three of us but my daughter was not able to join us coz she has not completed her medical yet coz she just had her vaccine shot last month and the doctor said she will have her tuberculine skin test one month after her last vaccine, so the consul told me to register instead for air21 visa delivery and handed me the other form the one sating that we need to submit the medical result of my daughter. so after everything he then told me again that they will wait for the medical result of shaine and by that time we will then be receiving our visas.

-so i filled up the form the registration form for air21 delivery did not pay for it yet coz it is for cash on delivery and no pink slip due to my daughter's medical result coz she has not taken the tuberculine test yet.

-the consul did not return our passports which is a good sign coz if they will return your passport then it means something. and the consul didn't ask for any RFE's or any other proofs...

hope this experience of mine will help somehow and if you have any reactions or comments please feel free to do so... and any other things in mind that you have fire me up. enjoy!

I-130 Track:

Apr. 19. 2006: I-130 Sent/Submitted

May.06. 2006: I-130 NOA1

Oct. 26. 2009: I-130 NOA2

NVC Track:

Oct. 20. 2009: ACL email received with case number & AOS Fee Bill from email

Oct. 25. 2009: AOS paid online

Oct. 27. 2009: AOS Cover Sheet & ACL sent via FedEx

Oct. 29. 2009: NVC received the ACL

Nov. 11/16. 2009: IV Fee Bill / paid online

Nov. 17. 2009: IV Cover Sheet & Requested to add a child in NVC case

Dec. 07. 2009: Approval of additional child in NVC case received via email & paid IV bill

Dec. 11. 2009: Sent DS-230 via LBC

Dec. 17. 2009: I-864 sent via USPS overnight & DS-230 received (as per avr)

Dec. 21. 2009: I-864 received as per avr/has reviewed DS-230

Jan. 07. 2010: Received email-checklist dated Jan.06.2010. printed & mailed it via usps.

Jan. 26. 2010: CASE COMPLETED on January 23, 2010 as per avr.

Mar. 15. 2010: Schedule was given last Feb.12/ Interview on April 22! at USEM as per operator & email

USEM Track:

Mar. 19. 2010: Left NVC and forwarded to USEM

Apr. 19-21 2010: Passed medical (me and my son) / May 4-6 passed medical (daughter)

Apr. 22. 2010: Interview APPROVED for me and my son / May 12 interivew APPROVED (daughter)

May 26. 2010: POE SEATTLE

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Yna, thanks for ur post on ur experiences sa medical and interview. I've learned a lot from ur post. If u dont mind, how did u get email and call logs? aside from the phone bills u have from ur husband. Thank you much

Hi Yna, thanks for ur post on ur experiences sa medical and interview. I've learned a lot from ur post. If u dont mind, how did u get email and call logs? aside from the phone bills u have from ur husband. Thank you much

And also chat logs? am quite confused how. Please help me on this. Thank you.