rustyrra

k-1 interveiw???

3 posts in this topic

Hey all my fiance is going be goin to frankfurt germany for her interview. we have not recived the packet from the embassy but it is on its way. what i need to know is what are the original documents from me she will need to take to the interview??? I know she needs her medical, police records also what are the forms she will have to fill out and i also heard the I-134 doesnt need to be notirized but apparently there is on counsl that still requires it what should i do about that thanks all

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey all my fiance is going be goin to frankfurt germany for her interview. we have not recived the packet from the embassy but it is on its way. what i need to know is what are the original documents from me she will need to take to the interview??? I know she needs her medical, police records also what are the forms she will have to fill out and i also heard the I-134 doesnt need to be notirized but apparently there is on counsl that still requires it what should i do about that thanks all

If you download the I-134 and its instructions, the form itself clearly states you do not get it notarized any longer as it is an affidavit which you swear to the veracity under penalty of perjury when you sign it.

Originals needed from you are I-134 with original signature, Letter of intent to marry and continued support of her petition. Also she will need originals of your birth certificate or naturalization certificate and a divorce decree if that pertains to you.

Naturalization N-400

If you download the I-134 and its instructions, the form itself clearly states you do not get it notarized any longer as it is an affidavit which you swear to the veracity under penalty of perjury when you sign it.

Originals needed from you are I-134 with original signature, Letter of intent to marry and continued support of her petition. Also she will need originals of your birth certificate or naturalization certificate and a divorce decree if that pertains to you.

ok thank you that helped with what all she needs maybe some one can help me with this question on the I-134 in section #10 it says i have submitted a visa petition to Us citizenship and immigrations services on behalf of the folling person. does this mean for my co-signer saying there co signing for me or is that just for my fiance???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.