Flames9_RN

2010 NHL playoffs

115 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If we start talking about Glee club in this NHL topic, I think its best to lock it and take away those people Cdn citizenship!! lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

OK, back on topic. No more mention of that ghey t.v. show that will not be named.

So it looks like Vancouver will be the only Canadian team left. With a shaky goalie and an absolute inability to defend the power play, it doesn't look good. But then again, none of the top teams have looked dominating at any point in the playoffs. As long as the avalanche and penguins don't win, i'm happy. :lol:

Timeline

Loungo looked sharp last night. He made a stellar save I think in the 2nd period. Part of it was fluke, but ya got to be good to be flukey! lol He hasn't looked consistently sharp in a long time!! Even in the gold medal game he looked shakey!!

I like the pens, just because of crosby and Fleury! Fleury has been great and weak at the same time! Crosby has been stellar for the most part.

great games on tonight, mtl/caps and chicago/nashville!! get the beer a chillin

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

Now the Sabres need to bring the same fury they had last Friday night to the Garden tonight and force the Bruins into Game 7 on Wednesday. LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO!!! :D

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

If we start talking about Glee club in this NHL topic, I think its best to lock it and take away those people Cdn citizenship!! lol

If it makes you feel any better, the aformentioned actor of the show we're not allowed to talk about, IS Canadian, and was cheering for Vancouver :P

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Loungo looked sharp last night. He made a stellar save I think in the 2nd period. Part of it was fluke, but ya got to be good to be flukey! lol He hasn't looked consistently sharp in a long time!! Even in the gold medal game he looked shakey!!

I like the pens, just because of crosby and Fleury! Fleury has been great and weak at the same time! Crosby has been stellar for the most part.

great games on tonight, mtl/caps and chicago/nashville!! get the beer a chillin

Ok, the only thing I could find was Labatts Blue, so it is in the fridge chillin...... Go Habs.....

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Timeline

I found a huge 40 fl. ounce of Molson ICE at the RI liquor board store,lol Whats up with RI?? can't buy beer at the grocery store, who do they think they are Canada?????? lol

Timeline

It only stings for a few days Pauley :P I'm almost over our loss... almost.

How about Montreal tonight eh? I wasn't expecting that.

Timeline

Sorry for your loss Pauley.

It only stings for a few days Pauley :P I'm almost over our loss... almost.

How about Montreal tonight eh? I wasn't expecting that.

Truth be told, I'm not surprised. Hard to expect good things from a team that went 0-for-series on power plays.

Nice work by Montreal, keeping the Caps honest. I agree, it's hard to see the regular season winners being forced into game 7 in the first series...

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

Timeline

I've said all along--except to my brother n law who is a rabid Mtl fan,lol---that if u make the play-offs, you have a chance at winning! Halak was superb!

Its funny on a CAPS FB page on how soooooooo many right now, make comments about the pens and Crosby!! Last I looked the Caps are not even playing ghr pens! lol

Timeline

Didn't see the Montreal game but WHOO HOOO.

I found a huge 40 fl. ounce of Molson ICE at the RI liquor board store,lol Whats up with RI?? can't buy beer at the grocery store, who do they think they are Canada?????? lol

Yes well they are closer, come on back to VA and it won't be a problem lol.

God I hate flyers fans.

I have to come into work to hear heckling every single day.

And they're such idiots!!

Yes they are as bad as the Sens fans lol.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.