roseTX

does someone experience this before?

7 posts in this topic

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Document production or Oath Ceremony

On April 13, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. and so on................

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

>>>> what this email means? no biometric and no interview but got this email... i know its self explainatory but i am puzzled and confused of this email.

>>>> or this is only a system glitch?

Edited by confuse

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Document production or Oath Ceremony

On April 13, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. and so on................

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

>>>> what this email means? no biometric and no interview but got this email... i know its self explainatory but i am puzzled and confused of this email.

>>>> or this is only a system glitch?

It sounds like to me they have finished with the Advance Parole or the EAD. They are probably mailing one of those documents to you!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It sounds like to me they have finished with the Advance Parole or the EAD. They are probably mailing one of those documents to you!!

Cannot be EAD because that requires biometrics... it is either AP or a system "glitch"

YMMV

Cannot be EAD because that requires biometrics... it is either AP or a system "glitch"

Your right about the EAD. Brain is working part time this morning!!:unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This does not have to do with AP or EAD, the line "Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS" clearly shows that it is n regards to the adjustment of Status application. The notice says that a document has been produced in the case, and mailed to you. It does not indicate what the document is. You will have to wait a day or two to find out.

donald -n- analyn

For Filipino events on the Space Coast, see our organization's web site.

2006-09-21 :: met online

2007-05-23 :: first met in Philippines

2009-03-22 :: welcome to USA, POE Detroit!!!

2009-06-13 :: married in Florida!!!

2010-03-18 :: AoS approved, no interview :-)

See our timeline for the riveting details! Good luck on YOUR journey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.