1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys,hope everyone doing well,I'm back again and have few questions regarding my vaccination.Soon we gonna file for adjustment of status,but before that I gotta do one more thing"vaccination"when I was in manila,I've been told to get one more vaccination here in the states the(Human Papillomavirus) ,So today I went to the Civil surgeon,She said that I need to do and finish the 3 series of the TDAP and the series of MMR before she can update my records.

My questions are:

Is it normal to do the serries of Vaccines while I had already done in manila?

The MMR,it is clearly said here I completed the series,but the Nurse is really stubborn she asked me of any documentation that I had done vaccination in manila I GAVE her the Vaccination Documentation Worksheet,and she still asked a copy of vaccination while there's only 1 I got from ST.Lukes.she said in this

country if there's no documentations that means"never done"so Is my "VACCINATION DOCUMENTATION WORKSHEET"means is not enough documentation of my vaccination??

it says there clearly"COMPLETED SERIES(CHECK)IF COMPLETED WRITE "VH"IF VERICELLA HISTORY,OR WRITE DATE OF LAB TEST IF IMMUNE"At that point my "MMR"COLUMN got check in it so that means completed am I right?but why is that the nurse kept saying "NOOO"And gave me 2 shots for that????????

So my question is(Can I file a complaint for the nurse for giving me the shots that I had completed already? What should I do just shut up since I got the vaccination done already?I'm afraid though of having bad effect of having those shots more than my body needs.

Ok,is it normal for a fiancee visa holder from my country to undergo the series of vaccination when We get here?

any k-1 visa holder pls share your experienced if you have done what I experienced here?

does anyone here been told the st.lukes to have another shot in the state when you gets here?or does anyone just filed AOS without doing any further vaccinations?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.