atsleumas

Jamaica Medical Question

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok e.one.. interview is May 5th... that is like 3 weeks away... someone run down this medical thing again? Does he go and they send to the embassy, or does he have to pick it up and take with him to the interview? Im freakin out over here as time is tickin fast

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Exactly wat Tee said.....he can also call to see if its ready to be picked up....Relax N breathe if u have everything together ur interview will be a breeze!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Congrates on the interview i was preying for you.

Exactly wat Tee said.....he can also call to see if its ready to be picked up....Relax N breathe if u have everything together ur interview will be a breeze!

Thanks guys. Breathe? I cant! :wacko: Im excited, nervous and feel like were runnin against the clock now. Myra told me that the mobay clinic is pretty much booked. Hubby will :crying: if he has to go to Kingston again.. lol

Timeline

I sent you some info for the medical, if that doesn't work then Troy will have to go to Kingston. Congrtaulations again!! :dance: can't wait to see you in Jamaica. 17 days and counting until I see my baby! (L)

Myra

Timeline

Well, husband called Mobay today and they took his info (name/number) and told him someone would call him back to schedule??? Its already 330 there and no call back yet??? This is making me nervous :wacko:

Edited by atsleumas

Timeline

and for the people who might not know...your so WILL be tested for marijuana and he or she must not admit to ever having used drugs.

Thanks acrow - I've heard that. Thankfully - he's never even tried it :lol: Thank goodness they aint testin me :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks acrow - I've heard that. Thankfully - he's never even tried it :lol: Thank goodness they aint testin me :D

wow, really? Didn't know that was possible here, let alone in Jamaica...well, nothing to worry about then!

Timeline

wow, really? Didn't know that was possible here, let alone in Jamaica...well, nothing to worry about then!

Lol Acrow, I did not know it was even possible either even if it was just once...In any caribbean island.

But good for him...That makes things less stressfully.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

How exactly does the medical in Jamaica go. My fiancee is going for her's May 26th, she has never done any drugs doesn't even drink. I have read alot of reviews where most medicals the indivdual has to take off all there clothes. Is this how it is in Jamaica, I just want to be able to prepare her so she isn't in shock. Thanks

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Timeline

I was told by the woman when I scheduled out interview toaday that by having the medical May 26th is plenty enough time before June 8th. Just want to make sre this is enough time prior to the interview. I'm probable just stressing, but we are at the home stretch and dont want any issues.

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.