Fudpukker

Need some Clarification here

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Taken from the USEM MANILA...........

1. PROOF OF PAYMENT. The application fee for a K1 or K2 nonimmigrant visa is US$131, payable only in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate. The fee should be paid by each applicant at designated branches of Banco de Oro (BDO) within Metro Manila and other key cities in the Philippines. For a complete list of branches currently accepting payment, visit BDO’s web site at http://www.bdo.com.ph/Promos/US_payment.htm. Citibank’s corporate center branch at Paseo de Roxas, Makati City will continue to accept payment. Applicants must present their Appointment Confirmation Receipt to the bank teller upon payment of the application fee. The bank will issue two (2) copies of the bill payment slip. The blue copy must be submitted at the time of the visa interview. The payment is valid for one (1) year.

will someone please clarify and tell me exactly what is "APPOINT CONFIRMATION RECIEPT" quoted from "Applicants must present their Appointment Confirmation Receipt to the bank teller upon payment of the application fee. The bank will issue two (2) copies of the bill payment slip."

Where can my fiancee get one of these before her interview ?

thanks

Taken from the USEM MANILA...........

1. PROOF OF PAYMENT. The application fee for a K1 or K2 nonimmigrant visa is US$131, payable only in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate. The fee should be paid by each applicant at designated branches of Banco de Oro (BDO) within Metro Manila and other key cities in the Philippines. For a complete list of branches currently accepting payment, visit BDO’s web site at http://www.bdo.com.ph/Promos/US_payment.htm. Citibank’s corporate center branch at Paseo de Roxas, Makati City will continue to accept payment. Applicants must present their Appointment Confirmation Receipt to the bank teller upon payment of the application fee. The bank will issue two (2) copies of the bill payment slip. The blue copy must be submitted at the time of the visa interview. The payment is valid for one (1) year.

will someone please clarify and tell me exactly what is "APPOINT CONFIRMATION RECIEPT" quoted from "Applicants must present their Appointment Confirmation Receipt to the bank teller upon payment of the application fee. The bank will issue two (2) copies of the bill payment slip."

Where can my fiancee get one of these before her interview ?

thanks

When I called and scheduled my Fiancee's interview in Dec 09,We was sent the Appointment Confirmation Receipt via email. This is how you should get it. When I was speaking with the person setting the day and time for the interview he asked for the email address so he could send just what you are asking about.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When I called and scheduled my Fiancee's interview in Dec 09,We was sent the Appointment Confirmation Receipt via email. This is how you should get it. When I was speaking with the person setting the day and time for the interview he asked for the email address so he could send just what you are asking about.

Ok so its sent via email and is this what my fiancee will take to the BDO upon making the payment ?

thanks for your help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.