Angel and Gendy

Received NOA2 hard copy, can I schedule interview?

6 posts in this topic

Is is possible to schedule my Fiance's interview with just the NOA2 hard copy or do I have to wait until the US Embassy in Manila receives the packet? The only number I have is the EAC number from VSC.

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
NOA2 Dated 18MAR10 Your I-129f was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.
Date Package Received By NVC : 27MAR10
Your interview took 153 days from your I-129F NOA1 date
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

removal of conditions filed 11JUN13

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is is possible to schedule my Fiance's interview with just the NOA2 hard copy or do I have to wait until the US Embassy in Manila receives the packet? The only number I have is the EAC number from VSC.

No you can't schedule a visa interview until the US Embassy receives the hardcopy of your NOA3 from the NVC, you can call the NVC and ask if they already received the papers from USCIS, give your USCIS receipt number. If they already received it, ask for a MNL case number. And after a week, call again to the NVC and ask if they already shipped the papers to USEM Manila. The NVC will send you another notification that they already forwarded the papers to USEM. Then after a week or 2, email USEM, and asked if they already receive your paper, give your case number and the date when NVC sent it. and Voila! if they have it, you can ask if you are eligible to be scheduled for an interview, without waiting for the papers from USEM.

event.png

event.png

Thank you!

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wait one week and call the nvc and give them your infromation the will give you a case number once shipped wait agin 7 days and email them through the em,basseys web site they will let you know what they have and they will give you a number to call from here using a credit card I was on the phone with the embssy and on yahoo messger with my love .she is in manila now took the first day of the medical yesterday and will get results today our interview is the 30

Ok that's what I will do, I want her in my arms as soon as possible. I wanted to bring her back in my carry-on luggage, but the x-ray machine caught her... :whistle:

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.