*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

PART 2

So I was ready to go to the house again to t1559.gif… ( I had some drinks yall) :blush: and hubby said he had to take me 1 more place.

We got to the park :angry: , Im like why am I here :bonk:Yall he had a picnic of fruit at the park with a blanket and champagne that his friend set up for him… #######. :crying: :crying: :crying: Can you say romantic.

I was wondering why he was telling his friend our every move. We are leaving now blah blah blah. Going here now. He had it all planned. t4301.gif

So we were getting toeeee up with the liquor I had a few drinks on the strip so I was feeling good.

I was like lets go home now and he was like what y0ou wanna do at home that we cant do here . I was like wow at the park. He was like yeah and then we can go home and get it on there also.

Boy BOOM Ima need you to get it together :no::bonk:

He started kissing on me and messing with me and the next thing I knew :ot:t1576.gif :ot2:

Girl it was on an poppin at the park, no one was around t1576.gif and if they were they got a show to tell they grandkids at a later date. t2015.gif

Then we went to the house and watched a movie :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:t1553.gif

The End!!!t1565.gif :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JQ that is so romantic sounds like so much fun you go girl!:star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning or should I say afternoon yardies!!!

Wow JQ what a romantic night and no one was probably in that park other than some homeless people. I am sure you gave them a show

Congrats on the kittens Philly!

finesse glad to hear that you got some sleep.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning or should I say afternoon yardies!!!

Wow JQ what a romantic night and no one was probably in that park other than some homeless people. I am sure you gave them a show

Congrats on the kittens Philly!

finesse glad to hear that you got some sleep.

:rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow JQ had a blast! That was one very nice day. Happy Anniversary.

Philly, the kittens sound so cute.

Hey TAMH.... HOw are things in the MD?

MsTee, I could use some sleep too. I was up until 10pm rolling dumplings and making curry goat to take Ray for his lunch/dinner at work. lol Don't laugh MrsTee..

Finesse you having sexy parties over there. There are other ways to have sexy parties you know. :rofl::help: TMI

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

I am so annoyed right now we have an emergency in JA and I'm trying to send $ via Western union online and I get some damn message to call them on the phone to verify my identity??? Okaaaay so I call them and they ask me all these dumb questions and I tell them to look at my history as you can see that I have been a longstanding customer and send $ often so why all these additional questions. I answered everyone and then he wants to validate my phone # I am calling from which is my work # and comes back and says he can't validate it cause its not in my name ummm yeah I said work # why would it be in my name???? So I give him my cell and then he says that didn't validate at all ok so that's not my issue why are the phone #'s I am utilizing beingused to validate my identity that is dumb??? Girl he was not being helpful at all and I ended up cussing him and telling him I will use Money Gram :angry:

Now Hubby is unhappy saying I get Vex too quick and I could have worked this out better, this is an emergency blah blah blah and I need to come home and go to the store and do it????? HUH chile please now I am hotter than fish grease and have a major attitude! woosah :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Jam Queen, :wow: about your story for many reasons! I hope you gave your husband tons of bonus points for all of the effort he put into giving you a great surprise.

So Steven went to get his driver license today. Turns out Texas just started a law THIS MONTH that if you're under 25, you have to take a driver's education course! :bonk: Fortunately, we found the one approved online course, so he can do it from here.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow JQ had a blast! That was one very nice day. Happy Anniversary.

Philly, the kittens sound so cute.

Hey TAMH.... HOw are things in the MD?

MsTee, I could use some sleep too. I was up until 10pm rolling dumplings and making curry goat to take Ray for his lunch/dinner at work. lol Don't laugh MrsTee..

Finesse you having sexy parties over there. There are other ways to have sexy parties you know. :rofl::help: TMI

Hey Sunny! I'm loving it in MD so far. PM me your # so I can link you up. I'll do likewise too.

How is Lawny doing, have you heard from her?

TAMH

Timeline

Now Hubby is unhappy saying I get Vex too quick and I could have worked this out better, this is an emergency blah blah blah and I need to come home and go to the store and do it????? HUH chile please now I am hotter than fish grease and have a major attitude! woosah :blink:

I feel you. That was not the time for him to tell you that you get vexed too quickly. Not when in the middle of an emergency.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I am so annoyed right now we have an emergency in JA and I'm trying to send $ via Western union online and I get some damn message to call them on the phone to verify my identity??? Okaaaay so I call them and they ask me all these dumb questions and I tell them to look at my history as you can see that I have been a longstanding customer and send $ often so why all these additional questions. I answered everyone and then he wants to validate my phone # I am calling from which is my work # and comes back and says he can't validate it cause its not in my name ummm yeah I said work # why would it be in my name???? So I give him my cell and then he says that didn't validate at all ok so that's not my issue why are the phone #'s I am utilizing beingused to validate my identity that is dumb??? Girl he was not being helpful at all and I ended up cussing him and telling him I will use Money Gram :angry:

That happened to me before Philly. I was lucky to have made it through the validation process though. Seems crazy when you've had an account for so long. I found MoneyGram cheaper and the pay out was different for some unknown reason. When I sent money, Moneygram paid more in JA Dollars than WU. It was odd.

ROC

Timeline

Jam Queen, :wow: about your story for many reasons! I hope you gave your husband tons of bonus points for all of the effort he put into giving you a great surprise.

So Steven went to get his driver license today. Turns out Texas just started a law THIS MONTH that if you're under 25, you have to take a driver's education course! :bonk: Fortunately, we found the one approved online course, so he can do it from here.

Dang! what bad timing. Hope everything works out OK and he'll get that license soon.

TAMH

Timeline

Hey Sunny! I'm loving it in MD so far. PM me your # so I can link you up. I'll do likewise too.

How is Lawny doing, have you heard from her?

I'm glad your loving it here. I love Maryland too. I'll send it now.

Lawny left for JA on Sunday and will be there for a couple of weeks. She called me yesterday, but I missed her calls because I thought it was someone calling for Ray and didn't answer. :blink: Wasn't until I got to work and saw the same number and noticed it was her. I hope she's doing ok, but she may call back sometime this week. I know MrsTee has talked to her.

ROC

Timeline

I'm glad your loving it here. I love Maryland too. I'll send it now.

Lawny left for JA on Sunday and will be there for a couple of weeks. She called me yesterday, but I missed her calls because I thought it was someone calling for Ray and didn't answer. :blink: Wasn't until I got to work and saw the same number and noticed it was her. I hope she's doing ok, but she may call back sometime this week. I know MrsTee has talked to her.

I hope she's doing OK too. PM on the way.

TAMH

Timeline

whew what a nap okay now I have to go outside now cause now I can't wake up..ugh...Philly what in the.. I don't blame you for being mad.. D betta "sat" down somewhere before you cut him...Yes I talked to Tre briefly and she said she was hanging in there under the circumstances and that she was just tired. Sunny, sunny, sunny! lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.