*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WHAT!!!!!! Congrats that is such good news. But we aren't following in your footsteps on this one. LOL

lmao! thanks girl!

thanks nat!

im excited and nervous at the same time

things really do happen in 3's huh?

kinda wild

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao! thanks girl!

thanks nat!

im excited and nervous at the same time

things really do happen in 3's huh?

kinda wild

Don't be nervous you will be a great Mom and child birth doesn't hurt...that much. :rofl: Oh and that WHAT!!!! was in my best lil John's voice/yell!

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Ells, I wonder what you're doing up this late? :devil:

LOL! It was actually only about 11:00 p.m. west coast time so I wasn't up too late. So, nothing special. :no:

Thanks Ells! How are thing with you mi sista? :unsure:

I'm doing okay Dens, thanks for asking. We spoke to his teacher friend this weekend for about 2 hours & she helped us sort some things out. Of course, resolving our issues is going to take time & work on both our parts but we're going to see what happens & go from there. He's promised to make a big effort to be truthful all the time & I'm to try & NOT check up on him (my disclaimer: unless his stories become inconsistent again). It was good to air things out to someone else & for me it was nice to have someone he trusts & respect tell him he was wrong for that but since it was her, not take it in a defensive way. Boy, this marriage ting nah easy! :no:

Some friends are on their way over. We're going to the International Fest. The theme this year is "The Caribbean." Plus, we'll run into my babe hard @ work.

:yes::thumbs:

I have medium size chubby feet!

My feet are the only part of my body that is skinny! But let's not talk about from the ankles up.... :rofl:

Good Morning Everyone,

Well I had an excellent Birthday, My Husband suprised me with a a candle light dinner and a bubble bath with floating candles it was beautiful then we went to the beach. I also found out yesterday that I am pregnant since it is so early I am not posting anything on Facebook so if you are on my Facebook please please dont say anything (I just had to tell all my VJ sisters)

Glad you had a nice birthday Always! And CONGRATS on the pregnancy!

Still no word on my cousin. We are now thinking the worst. Please keep my family in ur prayers!!

:( So sorry 1luv, I'm hoping & praying that you hear something soon. (F)

Thank you...we're so excited and just loving the house. Den is really being active...he is putting things together and even his input on where things should go. He is really into it. :D

That's wonderful Dens! And awwww @ Den so into it. :luv:

Timeline

It was defintely a shock and disappointment to hear that I'm NOT pregnant, I really thought I was, haven't had my cycle since feb 21st. So don't know what the heck is going on. Made an appt to see her again 2mrw so lets see what happens. The assistant wasn't did me a favor to tell me over the phone and now I'm thinking if she read it correct because I'm in total disbelief. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

I'm sorry KJ! I know you really want this. I agree though, I bet once life settles down a little after the wedding & your body calms down, that baby will come! (L)

:lol: mi hubby same ting..yuh affi love a domesticated man :star:

:yes::yes:

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm sad this morning cause I went and did the knowledge test for my D/L and failed :crying: :crying: :crying: only got 15 out of 20 questions and I needed 17 to pass. Well, guess I just have to be a big girl and go ace it@ the resit. :angry:

Aww, TAMH, you were so close! It's not easy to get DLs here but I know you'll have it this next time. Do they have any practice tests on the DMV web site for your state? They have them on ours & I go through them with hubby so he can kind of prepare for what might be on his test when the time comes. I also use them to refresh my own memory every so often.

Timeline

I'm doing okay Dens, thanks for asking. We spoke to his teacher friend this weekend for about 2 hours & she helped us sort some things out. Of course, resolving our issues is going to take time & work on both our parts but we're going to see what happens & go from there. He's promised to make a big effort to be truthful all the time & I'm to try & NOT check up on him (my disclaimer: unless his stories become inconsistent again). It was good to air things out to someone else & for me it was nice to have someone he trusts & respect tell him he was wrong for that but since it was her, not take it in a defensive way. Boy, this marriage ting nah easy! :no:

girl, im proud of you for taking the time and effort to try to work this out

they say nothing easy is worthwhile

i hope he gets his act together and starts honoring the truth

keep the faith

Edited by justucia

Timeline

big-feet.gif Hey I have big feet :angry:

I want another one but all in God's time. Girl yes I have 2 boys yall know I love to post their pics 8431_205844371216_615741216_4475261_4532557_n.jpg

they are going to be 13 and 11 this year and Im turning 30 :crying:

I dont talk about them much but they are a mess.

Girl do you know my 11 year old talked to me for 10 minutes yesterday about being a Paleontologist when he grows up. We were out side and I told him to hold on I have to go use the restroom. I jumped on m03114.gif trying to look something up about it so we could keep the convo. Girl I came out like I was all smart and he talked me to death for about 10 more minutes :help:

My hubby finally saved me and asked when I was starting dinner. :dance: :dance: :dance::rofl:

LOL @ all this! You so crazy girl! :rofl:

Congrats! I'm pregnant, too. Will be our second child together. Ours was a little bit of an accident this time around, though. We are still happy anyway!

Congrats Acrow! Okay, that makes two of you now....keep that baby dust away from me! I may have to leave the board for a while cause ya'll are terrifying me. :lol:

You should've come, Dillon. Fun fun fun! I feel trying to jump through a metal construction sign, right in front of the ER. I though they were going to pee their pants laughing.

OMG, did anyone video that on their Ipod?? I'm trying to imagine it! Glad you didn't end up having to go into the ER though!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

i havent told barely anyone, so please don't say anything on facebook!!!!

to my other pregnant ladies----

how far along are you?

this is my first

CONGRATS to ACROW and ALWAYS BLESSED!!!!

(and me) *giggle*

Wow!!!!!!!!! Congrats momma

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

It's ticking over here as well but I told Den let's just enjoy at least a year of being married and adjusting...if it happens then it happens but I love children. Aww all this baby talk got me smiling... :D

That's what I'm talking about! AT LEAST a year! Plus, I can't foresee when we'll actually be able to afford a child. All this baby talk got me ready to run screaming! :lol:

ok ok ok

ill come out with it!

i am 2 months pregnant!

i havent told barely anyone, so please don't say anything on facebook!!!!

to my other pregnant ladies----

how far along are you?

this is my first

CONGRATS to ACROW and ALWAYS BLESSED!!!!

(and me) *giggle*

Congrats Just!! Now I really need to get the heck outta here! VJ wata/baby dust is flying like mad! :yes::yes:

In 12 minutes, I have my annual performance review meeting with my manager. I better go use the restroom first.

You make me laugh Nat! :lol:

girl, im proud of you for taking the time and effort to try to work this out

they say nothing easy is worthwhile

i hope he gets his act together and starts honoring the truth

keep the faith

Thanks Just! Yeah, I'm thinking it's too soon to give up & we both have things to work on but the trust needs to be established if we're ever going to make it.

---------

In other useless news: I put two pics up today in my 'Random Stuff' album on FB. They're of a car I took a picture of this morning parked in our neighborhood...we were on our way to the bus stop & I've been in awe of this vehicle since I first noticed it. The owner has a SERIOUS hoarding problem & slowly there has been more & more stuff accumulating in this car. These days there is only a small space in the driver seat where the owner can drive. I don't know HOW they don't get stopped by police & ticketed!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

---------

In other useless news: I put two pics up today in my 'Random Stuff' album on FB. They're of a car I took a picture of this morning parked in our neighborhood...we were on our way to the bus stop & I've been in awe of this vehicle since I first noticed it. The owner has a SERIOUS hoarding problem & slowly there has been more & more stuff accumulating in this car. These days there is only a small space in the driver seat where the owner can drive. I don't know HOW they don't get stopped by police & ticketed!

Ells Im going to see now!!!!!!!!!! FB Randon stuff huh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Here's the pics:

26036_388164389641_579014641_3703943_501237_n.jpg

26036_388164399641_579014641_3703944_3192551_n.jpg

Timeline

Ells Im going to see now!!!!!!!!!! FB Randon stuff huh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lololol :rofl:

Ells OMG

Justia

I didnt know who you even were til I checked MrsTee's faithful handy VJ Soreadsheet.

Okay now I can put the name and face with a babybump. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But acrow is not on the spread sheet. :( Whats up girlly you gotta FB

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Justia

I didnt know who you even were til I checked MrsTee's faithful handy VJ Soreadsheet.

Okay now I can put the name and face with a babybump. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

isnt it funny when you finally see what people actually look like after "talking" to them for a while

weird how you create what they look like- im usually sooooo off

thanks for the congrats!

im quite excited

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sorry KJ! I know you really want this. I agree though, I bet once life settles down a little after the wedding & your body calms down, that baby will come! (L)

:yes::yes:

Aww, TAMH, you were so close! It's not easy to get DLs here but I know you'll have it this next time. Do they have any practice tests on the DMV web site for your state? They have them on ours & I go through them with hubby so he can kind of prepare for what might be on his test when the time comes. I also use them to refresh my own memory every so often.

Girl I do them practically everyday and is always getting 19 & 20 but only a few of those questions were on the test. I'm not defeated I'll be in their face again either Wed or Fri of this week and I'm gonna ace it. Good luck to hubby when the time comes.

TAMH

Timeline

isnt it funny when you finally see what people actually look like after "talking" to them for a while

weird how you create what they look like- im usually sooooo off

thanks for the congrats!

im quite excited

I added you on FB and did not know who you were until today lol

and was embarrassed to ask. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.