*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey lasies:

Did u guys miss me?

Well I had a wonderful weekend! I cannot go back to read everything but I saw that Irie got through with a car!

Steven (Nats hubby) got a job!

JQ(girl boom) is going to Jamaica tomorrow!

Dillon is waiting for her hubby to finish his interview!!

U better than me- trying to keep up lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I missed you 1luv!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

JQ, I wrote something on your status about JA husbands! I do kinda want to send mine back right now though.

Me too that was too cute!

Say whaaaat?

OK. Well I have been trying to catch up all day at work. Hasn't happened yet.

Easter weekend was a blast. Eric and I went grocery shopping saturday. My mom and I went to see Why Did I Get Married 2. Great movie end needed some work. Over all :thumbs: Eric said he didn't want to see it cause it was too girly. Oh well. Some scense in movie were filmed right after Michael Jackson passed. So very real tears.

Sunday I got up and went to sunrise service at 630-730. Came back home seasoned chicken and Eric and I went back to church for regular 11 service. Whew!!!! We went to my mom's for Easter dinner. Eric made red beans and rice and I grilled the jerk chicken. My mom made pork ribs, steak, field peas, cream corn, dinner rolls, deviled eggs, and cabbage. My lord was I full to the brim.

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend.

Philly--don't kill him girl. Way to keep your feet planted.

MrsZ-- Congrats on interview date

MrsTee--Chiro 3 days a week. Man. But I know you feel good after that.

back to catching up.

Hey Mama Jew sounds like you had a fabulous Easter Weekend!

Girl Yes I am on these kids I can't let them stress me, trying to stay stress free :yes:

I tell ya! I just put him on my wireless plan on the 31st & already he's ran up an hour of talk time....& on BS chupid calls from his little friends. Do they really have to talk to eachother 10 times a day?? And for a minute at a time?? I told him if he goes over our 500 minutes that I'm taking the phone back & sending his rass back to JA! I'm not paying 45 cents/min for stupid social calls. I've only used 4 anytime minutes since the 25th!!!

That is just one thing I'm irritated about....but of course, it could be getting close to Auntie's monthly visit so....

Oh No LOL Ells yuh sound heated Sis, breathe Woosaaaahhhh, if he is a big talker maybe you can get him a prepaid instead so he has to adhere to the time limits. :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

I think Steven had the shortest interview ever and now Mikel is having the longest one EVER!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

i can't either i am tired of waiting in the car.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

well now..... hmphheadbonk.gif Lehi you messin up..

If this keeps up, he's going to see Lesheka come out! :bonk::yes::lol:

He has been in his interview for 25 minutes now. I am sitting out in the car.

Wishing him lots of luck!

Only 1 hour in a week? Wow! He talks so little. I bumped our shared plan from 750 shared to 1500 shared one month, once I realized we were at about 1300.

Oh no, not just an hour. He talks CONSTANTLY on the landline! If we didn't turn the ringer off sometimes, every night it would be ringing every 5 minutes. It's very disruptive & annoying. Sometimes I think I married a frikkin teenager! :bonk:

Oh No LOL Ells yuh sound heated Sis, breathe Woosaaaahhhh, if he is a big talker maybe you can get him a prepaid instead so he has to adhere to the time limits. :star:

We tried the prepaid...TWICE! With AT&T the 1st time & his Dad got him Verizon the 2nd time with the promise of keeping his minutes going for him....well, apparently even his Dad got tired of how quickly he went through it because he stopped offering & then Lehi started begging him, then his Mom & then me. I told him I stopped the pre-paid for a reason & if his Dad wanted to keep up with it, that was between the two of them. I'm not spending my limited funds & breaking the budget for him to go through $50/mo in phone charges. I decided to add him to my plan finally since it will only be about $20 more to do so. But, he is not sticking with the agreement that it's mostly for emergency or 'check in' calls except for when it's unlimited on nights/weekends. This guy just doesn't get it that we don't have it like that right now.

You think u a di sh!t ya now? lol

LOL Dat a mi! Mi love yuh pics!

He has been in his interview for 25 minutes now. I am sitting out in the car.

I know you are nervous too I was the same way when D was interviewing yikes! Still got my fingers crossed!

MRStee- u throw me away man...

Unu an chat sah lol

LOL yuh nuh see nittin yet Sis this is a slow day LOL

hey lasies:

Did u guys miss me?

Well I had a wonderful weekend! I cannot go back to read everything but I saw that Irie got through with a car!

Steven (Nats hubby) got a job!

JQ(girl boom) is going to Jamaica tomorrow!

Dillon is waiting for her hubby to finish his interview!!

Hey I Luv ((( waving)))

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL Dat a mi! Mi love yuh pics!

Thanks honey.... u full a yuhself

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

I think Steven had the shortest interview ever and now Mikel is having the longest one EVER!

But this can be a good thing stay positive Sis :star:

If this keeps up, he's going to see Lesheka come out! :bonk::yes::lol:

Wishing him lots of luck!

Oh no, not just an hour. He talks CONSTANTLY on the landline! If we didn't turn the ringer off sometimes, every night it would be ringing every 5 minutes. It's very disruptive & annoying. Sometimes I think I married a frikkin teenager! :bonk:

We tried the prepaid...TWICE! With AT&T the 1st time & his Dad got him Verizon the 2nd time with the promise of keeping his minutes going for him....well, apparently even his Dad got tired of how quickly he went through it because he stopped offering & then Lehi started begging him, then his Mom & then me. I told him I stopped the pre-paid for a reason & if his Dad wanted to keep up with it, that was between the two of them. I'm not spending my limited funds & breaking the budget for him to go through $50/mo in phone charges. I decided to add him to my plan finally since it will only be about $20 more to do so. But, he is not sticking with the agreement that it's mostly for emergency or 'check in' calls except for when it's unlimited on nights/weekends. This guy just doesn't get it that we don't have it like that right now.

Oh Boy, sounds like my youngest son he is the same way on the phone, and it's like it doesn't even ring for me anymore!

Ells girl him truly chat too much, I don't even know what to say cause I see your rationality about adding him its definitley cheaper. When yuh talk to him abou the limits and charges what he say?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Oh Boy, sounds like my youngest son he is the same way on the phone, and it's like it doesn't even ring for me anymore!

Ells girl him truly chat too much, I don't even know what to say cause I see your rationality about adding him its definitley cheaper. When yuh talk to him abou the limits and charges what he say?

I just checked the usage today to see how we are doing & when I told him what was up he responded, "ok" & "now you shake me up so now I'm gonna do betta". We shall see.

On another note, I realized the other day that I haven't had a 'real' vacation in nearly 10 months (since the last trip to JA to bring Lehi home). Since I started travelling in '07, I haven't gone so long without some kind of getaway (usually to JA) & I'm feeling a bit stir crazy. I need a vacation....& alone I think.

I just checked the usage today to see how we are doing & when I told him what was up he responded, "ok" & "now you shake me up so now I'm gonna do betta". We shall see.

On another note, I realized the other day that I haven't had a 'real' vacation in nearly 10 months (since the last trip to JA to bring Lehi home). Since I started travelling in '07, I haven't gone so long without some kind of getaway (usually to JA) & I'm feeling a bit stir crazy. I need a vacation....& alone I think.

Ells LOL @ Lehi wid yuh shake me up, I think that is all he needed a lil shakin LOL :yes:

I feel you on the vacay but ruh roh say it aint so yuh goin alone?

Ooh Mrs Bootsy is callin me let me see what she is doing outta door soon come

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Ells, do you think his chatting will slow down once he's working? I'm counting on that & looking forward to reducing our minutes.

--------

I got home from work today to find the apt cleaned, dinner cooked, and a bubble bath awaiting. I LOVE my husband. :blush:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.