*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks everyone..babies dem good! they got their days and nights mixed up tho...up all night and sleep all day....

i'm not really a religious person...a christian yes, but not much into going to church, etc...but just wanted to thank the Lord for blessing us so richly with these beautiful girls! Our family and friends have been so supportive and amazing, the girls are healthy, we are so happy....and loving every minute of this journey!

I thank all of you for sharing in this adventure with us as well! I believe the fun has only begun!!

on another note, i have not heard anything back about my LOC paperwork nor has our check cleared...over 2 weeks ago i mailed it....kinda wondering what the heck is up with it...

Timeline

Sunny you and your shopping fonna gonna get you in trouble! headbonk.gifrofl.gif You need helpsmilie.gif

I know.... I need to seek counseling.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Let me vent for a little

So this trick from my online class just totally ripped off my online submission. She took my topic and so-called did a three-line research on it, after I had submitted mine for class review over an hour later... She no easy, she tink a so di worl' run and gi u ppl sintin fi u tek an gwan like a fi u... Mi bex star

And pon top a it, she's latina lol

Ha I juss thought of what a argument in your house would be like. You chating patwa and your hubby chatting Spanish. Man I bet that is so funny!!!!

We have to submit online discussion boards each week for this course and it allows other classmates to comment on what you have submitted (10 pts for posting and 10 points for 3 or more replies). Most of it is research we have to do but u not suppose to copy-cat somebody else's work. You can reply but not start another thread about the same topic... dat blasted gal, a hope di teacha ketch har

Hasta tan pronto mamita- and thats why the name besaangel lol

Oh damn I would definitely make the teacher aware of this she is phucking wid yuh grades!

An pon top a it a bawl how she no memba no spanish... she is hilarious... u guys have me on here too long like a dont have work fi do lol

LOL yuh soo see the board is addictive! :yes:

Sound immaculately close to MBNA lol... Great spanish by the way hon

Yup it is close by I'll give yuh a hint it's an energy company. Gracias I learned by watching novellas :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks everyone..babies dem good! they got their days and nights mixed up tho...up all night and sleep all day....

i'm not really a religious person...a christian yes, but not much into going to church, etc...but just wanted to thank the Lord for blessing us so richly with these beautiful girls! Our family and friends have been so supportive and amazing, the girls are healthy, we are so happy....and loving every minute of this journey!

I thank all of you for sharing in this adventure with us as well! I believe the fun has only begun!!

on another note, i have not heard anything back about my LOC paperwork nor has our check cleared...over 2 weeks ago i mailed it....kinda wondering what the heck is up with it...

Finesse sumtimes sleep when they sleep . Therefore you will feel more rested.

Lovely speech especially coming from you. LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awww that is sweet finesse it is so good to hear that you are all so happy with your bundle of joys. :thumbs:(L)

So happy for you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Glad to hear Finesse!

I hope u hear something soon? What is LOC btw :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Cuz Money Gram's exchange rate is higher and the fees are lower.

:yes: That's why I send money through them most of the time.

DaDa, where have you been lately?

ROC

Timeline

Aww, Finesse....So happy for you and the family. Can't wait to see pics of the babies a few months from now.

They better hurry and cash that check before you decide to buy baby stuff with that money. Look in the LOC thread and see if others have had the same issue.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So Dada what is the outcome are you moving to North Carolina?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl you dont have to go to church to acknowledge God!!

IMO With out him nothing is possible, so be thankful and keep acknowledging so it wont stop.

They are healthy and thats is a blessing. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good Luck and God Bless.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ha I juss thought of what a argument in your house would be like. You chating patwa and your hubby chatting Spanish. Man I bet that is so funny!!!!

:rofl::rofl: You know what Dada, forget u lol :D

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh damn I would definitely make the teacher aware of this she is phucking wid yuh grades!

LOL yuh soo see the board is addictive! :yes:

Yup it is close by I'll give yuh a hint it's an energy company. Gracias I learned by watching novellas :yes:

Ok so wit dat last response u just want mi fi think, and mi tiyad ya lol... But da gal deh betta no try ramp wid mi grade enu... and unu type too dyam fas or maybe caw mi actually a do school work lol. Hubby just got home, so it soon abt that time

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.