*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee you crazy, give up the cookie! BTW, G caught me on the computer ying to buy a pink "toy" and he goes "Krissy I don't know why you're buying that coz I could give it to you 3 times a day and you'll still want more" I felt so bad! So I told him from now on I won't ask for it or give him the "want some" look, how dare h call me greedy!

JQ: that was VERY nice of your husband! You owe him BIG time!

Philly: yes, western union did that to me too, sooo stupid!

Nat that's good that he can do it online. But I thought that if you already have a Jamaican license you can get a licence here??

Goodafternoon yardies!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies wha gwaan this afternoon.. I am so sleepy i could fall asleep standing.. i had a crisis call at 230 am, one of my younger clients in a group home ran away at 230 in the morning to get a piece of tail and she still aint back home yet, we cant find her and dont know where she at!!!!! ( is it that serious :)

anyway i see i take one or two days off and yall done started a new thread :)

how is everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies wha gwaan this afternoon.. I am so sleepy i could fall asleep standing.. i had a crisis call at 230 am, one of my younger clients in a group home ran away at 230 in the morning to get a piece of tail and she still aint back home yet, we cant find her and dont know where she at!!!!! ( is it that serious :)

anyway i see i take one or two days off and yall done started a new thread :)

how is everyone

Hey Honey,

As sad as some of these stories are I have to laugh. I miss your stories girl... I hope she comes back.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

ok so today im being irrational.. i should be happy but instead im depressed :) maybe its cuz im sleep deprived yuh think? :wacko:

anyway i just found out one of my friends is preg, so yeah im happy for her and not happy for me....

getting old sucks :)

Timeline

sunny she must have wanted it bad to leave out of a group home knowing she not allowed to walk the street at 230 in the morning when the temp was around 21 degrees last night....

if he cant even pick me up round the corner then dang do he really deserve some pum pum :)

most of my M.I. clients are old but this chic is like 19 or 20, with the sense of a housefly. im really hoping that she is safe and not hacked up somewhere !!!!

Dag I went to respond and here there is a new thread started…

What’s up ladies??

Well after chatting wid my friend last night it was brought to my attention that I don’t let the other person speak. I have been told this a few times. I tend to over talk the person or not let them finish their sentence. I like the way my friend was quiet and when I asked him why he wasn’t talking he was like you won’t let me finish or when we were talking he was like Dada let me speak. I finally thought about it like damn I have been told this before so going forward I am going to try and work on my communication skills.

Before I thought it was the person I used to say well hell if they didn’t take all day to get their words out we would be o.k. but you know what maybe it is me huh??? LOL

Hey Dada, whagwaan Mamma except yuh not letting people talk :rofl::bonk: go ahead bonk me haaaa

I beat you to the Pm already sis!

aww man I just saw dada's name there I shouldve waited lol

Tee I'm reading now Clutch The Pearls!

Actually in Delaware... But im proly going to get biometrics done in philly too

Oh Ok cool you are close by you can come up for the next Philly Link up :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

ok so today im being irrational.. i should be happy but instead im depressed :) maybe its cuz im sleep deprived yuh think? :wacko:

anyway i just found out one of my friends is preg, so yeah im happy for her and not happy for me....

getting old sucks :)

Why is that Honey?

Get your detail out of the depression state. You have too many reason to be happy. Sleep or no sleep.

Hey Dada, whagwaan Mamma except yuh not letting people talk :rofl::bonk: go ahead bonk me haaaa

Oh Ok cool you are close by you can come up for the next Philly Link up :thumbs:

Or we can go to Delaware for some tax free shopping and visit her. :rofl:

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cool... oddly enough I barely go to philly. My girl and I wanted to see the Body Works show before we got too busy- I gotta come for shopping too lol

The tax free shopping is great but little variety. I love Charlotte Russe and there is only one store I know of in DE and it aint close... We really only have the usual but Old Navy here is the Shiznit, like they always having sales

Edited by besaangel

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

sunny she must have wanted it bad to leave out of a group home knowing she not allowed to walk the street at 230 in the morning when the temp was around 21 degrees last night....

if he cant even pick me up round the corner then dang do he really deserve some pum pum :)

most of my M.I. clients are old but this chic is like 19 or 20, with the sense of a housefly. im really hoping that she is safe and not hacked up somewhere !!!!

That really is sad for her to be so young. I really do hope she's okay because anything could happen at 2:30am the morning.

ROC

Timeline

Off to a 2 o'clock meeting dammit :angry:

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow does no one chat on here anymore? or is it me :) stepchild

later ladies

:(

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Morning or should I say afternoon yardies!!!

Wow JQ what a romantic night and no one was probably in that park other than some homeless people. I am sure you gave them a show

Congrats on the kittens Philly!

finesse glad to hear that you got some sleep.

Thanks Dills they are adorable!

Wow JQ had a blast! That was one very nice day. Happy Anniversary.

Philly, the kittens sound so cute.

Hey TAMH.... HOw are things in the MD?

MsTee, I could use some sleep too. I was up until 10pm rolling dumplings and making curry goat to take Ray for his lunch/dinner at work. lol Don't laugh MrsTee..

Finesse you having sexy parties over there. There are other ways to have sexy parties you know. :rofl::help: TMI

I have to take pics of the kitties Sun before Ells :bonk: me LOL

Jam Queen, :wow: about your story for many reasons! I hope you gave your husband tons of bonus points for all of the effort he put into giving you a great surprise.

So Steven went to get his driver license today. Turns out Texas just started a law THIS MONTH that if you're under 25, you have to take a driver's education course! :bonk: Fortunately, we found the one approved online course, so he can do it from here.

Uh Oh yeah they are changing alot of the laws, well good thing he can take on online! :thumbs:

I feel you. That was not the time for him to tell you that you get vexed too quickly. Not when in the middle of an emergency.

Honey chile yuhzeeit, mi nuh inna deh mood, and my ovary is deh pon fyah!!! I am so not in the mood for all this right now! :angry:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.