02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Babybunny,

Any updates on your case yet ?? HOpe you two reunite very soon !

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are you doing????????? how is your case going????

*waves across the room at brown horse*

baby bunny is practicing for easter. dont bother her too much :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I am a bunny all year around... :lol::lol:

my co workers call me

baby bunny

shon.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear usvisa,

i am in a very bad situation, i had my interview on 20th april 2006, my i -130 interview, my wife is a USC.

at the end of the interview i was told i ll have to wait for some clearnace, just 2 fingerprints were taken off me , of both index fingers.

they asked me to wait for 45 days but its been more than 100 days now , i have not heard anything from embassy, each time i call them they say its under process. i called up DOS in washington on the 50 th day and inquired they said the clearnace was done but they ve found some info on my case and it again went for a re review.

the next day my wife called them to inquire and they told her tht the case is not with them call up islamabad. the following day i called up DOS again and inquired i was told the case is under review, i dont know why DOS have two different stories for wife and husband?

now just a week back my wife called up USCIS to inquire and was told the case is in not with them and he cannot tell anything on the phone and she will recieve a letter from USCIS in 30-40 days , but then my wife called up DOS and inquired they had the same story tht case is not with them.

could you please tell me wat to do and whom shall i contact ? plz..

dear usvisa,

i am in a very bad situation, i had my interview on 20th april 2006, my i -130 interview, my wife is a USC.

at the end of the interview i was told i ll have to wait for some clearnace, just 2 fingerprints were taken off me , of both index fingers.

they asked me to wait for 45 days but its been more than 100 days now , i have not heard anything from embassy, each time i call them they say its under process. i called up DOS in washington on the 50 th day and inquired they said the clearnace was done but they ve found some info on my case and it again went for a re review.

the next day my wife called them to inquire and they told her tht the case is not with them call up islamabad. the following day i called up DOS again and inquired i was told the case is under review, i dont know why DOS have two different stories for wife and husband?

now just a week back my wife called up USCIS to inquire and was told the case is in not with them and he cannot tell anything on the phone and she will recieve a letter from USCIS in 30-40 days , but then my wife called up DOS and inquired they had the same story tht case is not with them.

Today call DOS and find out the status. as I told you on the other thread. ask like this....

1... what is the status of my case?

2... has the cable been sent to embassy?

3.. do I need to wait for the embassy to respond?

4.. do I ned to call the embassy?

try getting as much information as you can. now they talk really cryptic.

so you have to just try your best to understand the hog wash they will tell ya.

if you dont know what is being said.. hang up and try again. when you call over time

ask those 4 questions. good luck and god speed.

shon.gif

well mashallah my wife got passport made. so ds230 you are set to go buddy. lol.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ghattiya it sounds like you are in AP. This is what happens to alot of the men going thru this embassy and once security checks start you are in the dark and must wait out the process. My husband interviewed Dec 12, 2005 and same thing two index prints and told the case was fine needed some processing. He then had a field investigation January 17, 2006 and we were in total darkness on our case when I called DOS and the embassy.

We will contact the petitioner once we are ready to proceed with the visa

He got a letter to return to the embassy on May 6, 2006 and was told they would issue the visa after he showed them his new passport. They then sent it via courier to him and he had his visa in hand on May 10th.

Facts AP was a total of 4 months 26 days or 148 days. Good luck and pray for patience. Eventually you will see the light out of the tunnel like Omid recently, too.

Mary

(F) Laney, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and Ayehsia too. All these birthdays right her together. (F)

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
well mashallah my wife got passport made. so ds230 you are set to go buddy. lol.

Mubarak ho Jee Mubarak !!! :P

dear usvisa,

Your Wife is Desi or Gori ?

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for my K3 got the packet 3 now the last thing I have to do is to get Police Certificate from Pakistan specifically from DHA, Karachi (I currently live in Toronto, Canada). I have submitted the forms to the Pak Consul in Toronto however I was told it would take between 2 to 4 months. Can anyone please suggest if there is a quicker way to get a Police Cert?

Thanks,

FaK

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for my K3 got the packet 3 now the last thing I have to do is to get Police Certificate from Pakistan specifically from DHA, Karachi (I currently live in Toronto, Canada). I have submitted the forms to the Pak Consul in Toronto however I was told it would take between 2 to 4 months. Can anyone please suggest if there is a quicker way to get a Police Cert?

Thanks,

FaK

if you have family or friends back home or have connections in the police you should get in about 2 days...... :D

Can anyone please suggest if there is a quicker way to get a Police Cert?

Thanks,

if you have family or friends back home or have connections in the police you should get in about 2 days......

i could not have said it better

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

Timeline
Hi All,

Thanks,

FaK

only resolution '$$$ or Jack' !! :yes:

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

what website did you see that said you did not need one?

see if the website is UPDATED and also check for the validty of the website.. then PRINT the area. present this at your interview..:)

I think dean took this approach when he wanted something for his wife and it work.. good luck..

shon.gif