sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Lovesponge. My baby is due July 4th but will probably come the end of June.

I'm so happy for you and hubby.

Aww thats so sweet July 4th baby, My due date was April 3rd but we looking at March 27-28th now, cant wait. This is the season for babies, and as I pass the torch on I wonder who will be next??? LADIES

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawnin, have physical today but feel like waitin til next week so i dont have to take that dam flu vaccine!!!

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Quana, when are his kids coming?

Girl..when he can get that AOS money together!! :rofl: so no time soon,

we hope in the next 2 yrs or so.. we are gonna try for a visitor visa for the boys maybe this summer and the princess can visit anytime cuz she was born in the Bahamas

Good morning yardies!!

Honey i finally saw ur pics on FB..im loving it my girl..

Timeline

Dada, Dada, Dada? EVERYBODY got stink breath girl :rofl:

TELL HAR..

she was GONE, only smell strawberries when him yawn in di mawning and peaches and cream when him pass gas :rofl::rofl::rofl:

love ya like cook food dada!!!!

Hubby finally booked our tix to JA.. :dance: We'll be there for almost 2 weeks, so if anyone is going to be in Ochi early June link me in PM...

YAYY!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you 1Luv, Eric I have everything except a stroller. I have a 20% off coupon that starts next week for babies r us and I am going to use it to get my stroller. I was very lucky to have two baby showers so I got a lot of clothes, diapers and wipes. I purchased everything else and boy let me tell you, babies are more expensive than they were five years ago when I had my daughter.

Oh well, have a great day guys. I am hungry and craving some ackee and saltfish with festival :-(

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

Finesse, congratulations on the twins!

Dillon, hope you welcomed your husband correctly!

SunRay, I feel you on going to get your rum (or rum cream) and finding that SOMEONE drank it. :angry:

Dens, that's so exciting about the house!

KJenkins, when Dens said she's under contract, she meant for a house.

Dillon, I don't know who most of the "stars" are anyway. I had no clue who Nikki was. So you're not alone.

Morning whoopie gives you energy for the day.

Last week on Celebrity Apprentice, Donald Trump said a random "Boom" before telling people to get out of the boardroom. Made me think of Jam Queen.

I can't even tell you all how much I love love love my husband. It's a joy to come home, esp days like today where he cleaned & cooked dinner. And he often calls & asks when I'm coming home and tells me how he misses me. Had I foreseen this relationship, I would've ended my last one WAAAAY sooner.

:thumbs:

Timeline

MrsTee ROFLMFBAO??? You made that up? I understood what it meant but it's new to me... Girl, if conceiving could only occur early in the morning I wouldn't have kids. Yes you did send me the spread sheet and thank you; but I'm guessing you didn't get my reply since I replied from my phone. But it was missing me, TAMH and AMQUEEN. Also, didn't have our VJ username did it??

Nat: seriously stop talking bout hee cooked and cleaned, sounds to me like the mistah put it on yah!! Just kidding girl, I'm happy that you feel that way toward your husband and I hope the sparkle in your relationship never dies!

:rofl::rofl:

mawnin, have physical today but feel like waitin til next week so i dont have to take that dam flu vaccine!!!

ugghhh i don't blame u..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shanette: I'm not trying to discourage you from writing a letter or contacting someone about this but don't be disappointed when you don't get a favorable response. It takes more than 1 person to complain, protest and or let it be known that the slackness in JA's system needs to be addressed.

My 9 year old nephew was hit, dragged AND ran over by a van on a "gully bank the man is walking free and the investigating officer told my SIL "he's still investigating cases fromm 5 years ago so she do the math!"

I was raped @ 11 and after the report was made, I never saw or heard anything of the case, now you do the math...

Most people there are so busy just trying to stay alive that they unfortunately don't know their rights.

I don't know who you can contact but I hope this little girl starts to heal...

Sunray: that's why I loooove Jetblue!

MrsTee: get it right I'm a woman! Because only a woman can do like I do: pass it and play it off "oops, baby you gotta love me, u can't let my gas come between us!" Lol, MrsTee you crazy!

You're the best KJ :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee ROFLMFBAO??? You made that up? I understood what it meant but it's new to me... Girl, if conceiving could only occur early in the morning I wouldn't have kids. Yes you did send me the spread sheet and thank you; but I'm guessing you didn't get my reply since I replied from my phone. But it was missing me, TAMH and AMQUEEN. Also, didn't have our VJ username did it??

Nat: seriously stop talking bout hee cooked and cleaned, sounds to me like the mistah put it on yah!!

Just kidding girl, I'm happy that you feel that way toward your husband and I hope the sparkle in your relationship never dies!

only reason why you guys aren't on there is because you didn't request to be put on there. I was going off an old list that Nat had given me. people tend to be touchy. I never put pics, give out phone numbers or emails unless its okay with the person, Im an obedient child (sometimes, lol)... sorry sis!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl:

ugghhh i don't blame u..

Somebody explain to me why dem woulda want give me flu vaccine this week and di season done next week??? Dem no serious!!!

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.