sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL I'm back but I have to use IE for some reason Firefox went wacky on me!

Guess what I have Gran kitties!!!!! :dance:

Well of course we have been preparing but Mrs Bootsy said the last week of March or the 1st of April. But low and behold last night Damian woke me up cause of squeaking noises and Foxxy was no where to be found. So we follow the squeaks and they are coming from under the bed, and she had one baby feeding up under her. Of course we were amazed no screaming or anything but earlier in the day I noticed her breathing was accelerated but she was sleeping and not in pain so I left her alone.

Well I was afraid there were more babies but we didn't find any so we put her and the 1 kitten in a basket in a room alone for privacy. This mawning she was hungry so she ate and fed the baby and tried to sleep, but the Father Hancock was nosy and so was African storm and they both wanted to be with Foxxy but we kept them away cause Hancock had that look in his eye more than the concerned Father but more like I'm ready for some daggering :blink::devil: .

Mother and baby were all well as I left for work sleeping and hopefully getting some rest, but not for long cause Damian just called to tell me she delivered another baby that looks exactly like Hancock :luv: awwweeee this is so wonderful and I missed it :crying:. Mrs. Bootsy is on her way over now to make sure there are no more babies to be delivered or she will induce her. The 1st kitten is all Black we can't tell the sex yet but he/she is big and already trying to walk around, I see an African Storm part 2 :help::rofl:

I can't wait to get home to see them both and take pics, have to run to Walmart on break to pick her up a few things, then when I get home I am going to finish making her kitty house to make sure Mother and babies are comfortable. :yes:

Awwww...Congrats.

Foxy is a trooper LOL.

Quana: oh ok (regarding R's kids coming). You don't have to have a visa to visit the U.S. If you were born in Bahamas??

Thanks @ the facebook pics!

MrsTee I wasn't offended @ the facebook spreadsheet, throw me on there coz the more the merrier (sp?)

Philly you LOVE those cats, wow! Congrats on your new babies mama...

Hey KJ yes I do love them so much they are my heart (L)

Speaking of spreadsheets Tee where is mine as I taps my foot LOL

aww thats great! what color is the second one? Congrats grandma! :)

The 2nd kitty was grey and white like Hanny he is long hair but we can't tell all the details just yet. :no:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

rofl.gif The lead guy's name is noah and I guess his arc are his friends... lol Q rofl.gif

Tee yup I agree Noah is the main character all the story lines revolve around him and the rest of his friend and drama is the Arc LOL.

Oh How I miss the BOYS!

Awwww...Congrats.

Foxy is a trooper LOL.

Shemmy Damian just called she had another kitten, and this one is grey like Hanny the other one has more white. I hope they are long hair like Hanny they will be adorable! Mrs. Bootsy soon come over :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey KJ yes I do love them so much they are my heart heart.gif

Speaking of spreadsheets Tee where is mine as I taps my foot LOL

The 2nd kitty was grey and white like Hanny he is long hair but we can't tell all the details just yet. no0pb.gif

Why not crying.gif That might be the one I want crying.gif Wait she had another? Well you said you felt 5 of them in there....wow.gif

Tee yup I agree Noah is the main character all the story lines revolve around him and the rest of his friend and drama is the Arc LOL.

Oh How I miss the BOYS!

Shemmy Damian just called she had another kitten, and this one is grey like Hanny the other one has more white. I hope they are long hair like Hanny they will be adorable! Mrs. Bootsy soon come over kicking.gif

well see wht had happened with the spreadsheet um um.. soon as I added kj's name soon forward lol

:D

I can't even tell you all how much I love love love my husband. It's a joy to come home, esp days like today where he cleaned & cooked dinner. And he often calls & asks when I'm coming home and tells me how he misses me. Had I foreseen this relationship, I would've ended my last one WAAAAY sooner.

Nat I heard that! Glad you are happy, isn't love Fabulous! :D

****ROC VSC****

Why not crying.gif That might be the one I want crying.gif Wait she had another? Well you said you felt 5 of them in there....wow.gif

well see wht had happened with the spreadsheet um um.. soon as I added kj's name soon forward lol

Tee it looks like a lil rat haaaaa they don't even open their eyes for a week or so, and there is no way I can tell the sex or anything< In 2 weeks we should be able to see wha gwaan wid deh babies :thumbs:

I'll take pics tonight and post on FB

I watched my 1st Sollywood production from Sierre Leone, it was great very different from the Nollywood or Ghollywood flicks. Damian said he liked it cause there were different people and they didn't yell so much :bonk: anyhoo I thought it was unique in their presentation and best of all the story was on 1 disk, but of course it was a sad ending. I'm gonna look for it and post it I think you will all enjoy :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Tee it looks like a lil rat haaaaa they don't even open their eyes for a week or so, and there is no way I can tell the sex or anything< In 2 weeks we should be able to see wha gwaan wid deh babies good.gif

I'll take pics tonight and post on FB

I watched my 1st Sollywood production from Sierre Leone, it was great very different from the Nollywood or Ghollywood flicks. Damian said he liked it cause there were different people and they didn't yell so much headbonk.gif anyhoo I thought it was unique in their presentation and best of all the story was on 1 disk, but of course it was a sad ending. I'm gonna look for it and post it I think you will all enjoy yes.gif

Im down, send it send it *sounding like a fiend* lmao...

Okay guess I just have to wait on kitty, I waited this long for one... Speaking of which Philly, my son wanted me to take one of my neighbors cats who is a lap cat and fixed. Come to find out, his gf is a vet and she keeps bringing them to his apt. He has about six cats lol

Hey its the girl who works like a Hebrew slave lol....Hi Char! *waiving*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL I'm back but I have to use IE for some reason Firefox went wacky on me!

Guess what I have Gran kitties!!!!! :dance:

Well of course we have been preparing but Mrs Bootsy said the last week of March or the 1st of April. But low and behold last night Damian woke me up cause of squeaking noises and Foxxy was no where to be found. So we follow the squeaks and they are coming from under the bed, and she had one baby feeding up under her. Of course we were amazed no screaming or anything but earlier in the day I noticed her breathing was accelerated but she was sleeping and not in pain so I left her alone.

Well I was afraid there were more babies but we didn't find any so we put her and the 1 kitten in a basket in a room alone for privacy. This mawning she was hungry so she ate and fed the baby and tried to sleep, but the Father Hancock was nosy and so was African storm and they both wanted to be with Foxxy but we kept them away cause Hancock had that look in his eye more than the concerned Father but more like I'm ready for some daggering :blink::devil: .

Mother and baby were all well as I left for work sleeping and hopefully getting some rest, but not for long cause Damian just called to tell me she delivered another baby that looks exactly like Hancock :luv: awwweeee this is so wonderful and I missed it :crying:. Mrs. Bootsy is on her way over now to make sure there are no more babies to be delivered or she will induce her. The 1st kitten is all Black we can't tell the sex yet but he/she is big and already trying to walk around, I see an African Storm part 2 :help::rofl:

I can't wait to get home to see them both and take pics, have to run to Walmart on break to pick her up a few things, then when I get home I am going to finish making her kitty house to make sure Mother and babies are comfortable. :yes:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :luv: :luv:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Where is Wade's fione azz you can't forget Wadddddde mmmmm dyaam shame though.....

Philly I finished the movie, but it SO didn't end the way I needed it too! headbonk.gif I don't see why they didn't just tell Ella they were married..It wouldve made more sense.. I guess thats the way they keep it going....oh well, on to the next one! ha

Oh and did you see my post on FB about Steve drinkin mi dyaam rum cream??? I was hotter than fish grease!!!! Him chat about Damien said he could have some headbonk.gifmad.gif I said then go take your rass with Damien then rofl.gif

That movie was the # 1 Nollywood flick of 2009, I agree the ending was a surprise but I think that is to make way for a part 3 you know how they do LOL. I really enjoyed that movie and the acting was great!

Don't touch a womans rum cream...

:rofl:

good.gif

You feel me Niq??? He violated.... you know how long Ive been wanting it? Then he just gonna take it upon himself to pour some without asking and smiling rubbin it in my face cho! mad.gifAnd he don't even usually drink ol bug eyed bastid! lmao

OMG I jut LOL'd you so crazy haaaaaa

We have another bottle and it is nice, they have rum cream in the Liquor store you haven't been able to find any?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh okay.. i get it.. i thought it was some biblical reference.. i was like :unsure:

oh and kj..no, bahamians do not need a visa to come.. they can go back and forth at 6 mnth intervals so hubby tells me, aren't they lucky.. unfortunately..she is in ja now..(they don't need a visa to go there either).. so to come to the US, she would have to go back to nassau first :wacko:

Timeline

Is your first name Kristle or Kristal?

Krystle

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies..lol

I went to JALOVE's mothers funeral this morning and decided to stay home instead of go in late. I'm glad I was able to go show my support.

Dills: Glad hubby made it home safely.... Ray calls all of my numbers until he gets me even on the weekends he calls my job. I'm alway's asking him what is he thinking when he does that. I don't like to go in on the weekday and you expect for me to be there on the weekends. He's nuts...

Congrats on the kittens Philly.

Sounds like the Link-up is getting large. That's great! :thumbs:

Can't believe AirTran wants $20 to reserve a seat in the exit row. Hubby said he'll sit there, but he's not helping anyone off the plane in the event of an emergency. It's sad, but I believe him so we'll find another place to sit on the flight.

Hey Tee...

Kj, I like JetBlue, but they don't offer any direct flights to JA. I try not to lay over if I don't have to.

It's really quiet today. I guess everybody is working :whistle:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.