sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Green card in hand. :D

YAY! Congrats Nat & Steven! :dance:

Hey yall. Hope everyone's good. Went to get bio done today. Now lets hope this process is a speedy one..

Wishing you luck that it moves along quickly!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your daughter has a boyfriend? Or is her BF a best friend? We talked about Jamaicans with the he/him and hand/foot being used in confusing manners. Don't have us add you & "BF" to the list.

Unfortunately, I know some guys under 30 with that lack-of-hair style.

In Kelly talk:

BF= boyfriend

BFF= is best friend

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

I feel so lost today. :( I can't keep up because wuk a kill mi.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll log on later and play catch up.

Trust me I feel the same way but I gotta make these $$$ I love my VJ though! Have a great weekend as well!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Congrats!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Goodnight!!!!! It's official, I mailed off packet today!!!! What a relief. We all managed to do "a little shopping" afterwards & we also went to park. It's a very big park so my son road his bike while we walked behind. Overall, day went well especially when we left FeDex. As always, I will keep you all posted.

Timeline

Goodnight!!!!! It's official, I mailed off packet today!!!! What a relief. We all managed to do "a little shopping" afterwards & we also went to park. It's a very big park so my son road his bike while we walked behind. Overall, day went well especially when we left FeDex. As always, I will keep you all posted.

Congrats Mo on getting that thing mailed off!kicking.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yardies, I know its been a long time but I am on Maternity leave now, so I will be catching up. I am doing great just waiting for my little princess to arrive. How is everyone doing? I hope all is good, I really miss you guys.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

Thompson2:

Hubby said he is going to take pictures of me hogging the sheet and send them to you. lol I said go ahead, all she is gonna do is tell you how your skinny rass needs to eat! yes.giflaughing.gif I said why you always snitchin on me to B? She is on my side lol

LMAO!!!!! What in the world is hubby thinking?? :bonk: That made V and I laugh so hard at the thought of Steve sending evidence that you hog the sheets. I love that you told him I would just comment on his skinny rass, because I would. :rofl: What am I suppose to do??? Say "Tee share with hubby??". How did he get confused on whose side I was on? I guess lack of eating could make you not think clearly.

He said I need to have stawberrys, roses and champagne ready when he gets home. Freak Niq might be in the house!!!!!

When I read the first part "I need to have strawberrys, roses, and champagne" I was like yes she does deserve that and what a sweet hubby for realizing. Then when I got to the "ready when he gets home". I was like whaaat??? :blink: Has he spent to much time in the sun or what?

Hello Yardies. Saturday is the big day that my wife comes POE Atlanta. I cant wait and I pray that she has safe trip tomorrow.

YAY!!!!! It's always sooo exciting when another couple comes together for good. Enjoy!

KJ- Glad you found a nice dress. Can't wait to see pics.

Ells- Too many little comments to quote, but you are cracking me up today. Hope you got to go for your weekend getaway. It sounded like a lot of fun.

Just- Congrats on the AOS interview. Glad it was easy and quick. Now we all just have to remember to remove conditions in 2 years. I can't believe for the money we have spent we can't get a reminder that it's time..not even an email??

Nat- It feels great to have the card in hand, huh. I agree too about taking the extra step and looking nice for your man.

Irie- Hope Tierra is feeling better. This weekend is her Tea Party, right? Poe thang (had to fill in for DW) hope she doesn't have to cancel or not be able to enjoy it.

Mo- Congrats on getting that packet out! Hopefully you will have a quick turnaround.

Ms. Sheka- I can't wait to hear all about your trip to JA. So glad hubby is home with you. Glad Fat is listening to daddy.

Philly- That was so sweet of hubby to clear our your garden. V wants to start a garden so soon we will be getting the yard ready. We have started some seeds in pots though, so we are on our way.

Jamerican- It feels great to be done with school for a bit, huh. That site sounds great. I'll have to check it out.

I know I'm forgetting people which is why I always say I'm not going to do this yet I always ended up doing it. :bonk: So sorry to anyone I missed. I hope EVERYONE has a nice weekend.

Timeline

Hey Love Sponge! Good to have you return. I thought you had your baby by now and was wondering how you were doing. So 2 more weeks huh. Aww your little princess will soon be in your arms. You will have to post a pic or are you on FB? If I don't get a chance to tell you ..I hope you have a safe, quick and painless (as much as possible) delivery. Do you have a name picked out or do you not want to share, like Finesse?

Timeline

Goodmornning everyone, hope we all have a fun and safe weekend :star:

Nat: great that your hubby is home! Don't buy the phone yet, give it a week, it might show up...

Hateful friends: ignore them! I bet you'll put that dress on more often!

Congrats on the greencard! :dance::dance:

Jamerican Queen: your right your interview is coming up and it'll be a breeze :thumbs: When are you leaving?

TAMH: you're right, I was trying to catch up!

JG: have fun playing bingo :star:

Sunray: lol @ the body parts, my mom is 52, lived here for 20 years and STILL calls her chest her stomach! :rofl:

Woman had a colonoscopy because the doctor thought she was complaining about her stomach! :no:

Hi Sheka!!! I hope you're having non'stop sexy parties! Lol @ Fat.

I hate the new VJ too!!!

Jamerican: when will you find out when's the interview? I visited the website, it's only 1 deal per day?

Thanks ladies for all the comments on the wedding (F)

Edited by kjenkins86

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

LMAO!!!!! What in the world is hubby thinking?? headbonk.gif That made V and I laugh so hard at the thought of Steve sending evidence that you hog the sheets. I love that you told him I would just comment on his skinny rass, because I would. rofl.gif What am I suppose to do??? Say "Tee share with hubby??". How did he get confused on whose side I was on? I guess lack of eating could make you not think clearly.

he really do have it all confused! lol... because in reality HE hogs the sheets to block the glare from the TV that I MUST have on while im sleeping rofl.gif

Good morning Yardies

Hi Yardies, I know its been a long time but I am on Maternity leave now, so I will be catching up. I am doing great just waiting for my little princess to arrive. How is everyone doing? I hope all is good, I really miss you guys.

Awww Im excited for you! I know you can't wait... Enjoy your lil bundle of joy cause baaaaaaaaaaaaaaby (in Monique's voice), those late night feeds are a trip!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.