sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey everyone...had to reply to this...puhlease...i use to write before about how my hubby didn't want to do notta around the house...my hubby goes by movado's song...this is his anthem:

You must be dreaming (dreaming)

How gyal fi have bad man ah do house cleaning?

How gyal fi have man ah clean from floor to ceiling?

LMAO...everytime you ask him to do something around the house he will sing that chorus...it would be funny but he would definitely get the cold shoulder when he wants something from me... :devil:

You have to pull teeth and nails for him to do stuff...but with him when he use to live in JA he didn't have to do much...he can cook but if he didn't feel like it his mother lived right up the street and he would get it from her...he would sometimes pay people to wash his clothes and there was no such thing as taking out trash...he would just throw in out in the backyard and burn it...and his room would stay a mess...everything is on his time and when he feels like doing stuff...

We talked about it and he at least takes out the trash when its time for pick up and he would wash the dishes if you beg him... :blush:

:rofl: sorry not laughing at ya'll :rofl: -- Lawd mi bless no complaints

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm over here crying with laughter :rofl::crying::rofl:

That was funny as shyt that she posted that. OMG, the same damn song..... :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@Nat...LOL@ sister.. i tried that too, but it NEVER worked!! :no:

oooohhhh, i would love that too.. :thumbs:

in my case because im not much of a housewife.. roger does those things.. he knew what he was getting into.. we share that stuff

but i TOTALLY spoiled when it comes to my TIME.., even tho he has met so many ppl here, JAMAINCANS TOO..

maybe as he works, he will have more obligations and i won't have to feel bad when i have my stuff that doesn't include him :blush: ..

Girl... I NEED to take myself out of his arm pit... I love doing everything w/ him. It was cool when he first got here, but after he started working he wanted to hang out w/ his new buddies. THANK GOD he only wants to once every other month or so. Other than that, he's always w/ me too. (L)

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am so dissapointed in you all... :rofl:

HE HAS A MULLETT!!

ShawnMichaels051.jpg

Eeew, he looks like a batty bwoy. :unsure:

:rofl: sorry not laughing at ya'll :rofl: -- Lawd mi bless no complaints

Go away Lawny, I'm sure Marcel does something that gets on top of yuh nerves. Tek away yuhself.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
@Nat...LOL@ sister.. i tried that too, but it NEVER worked!! :no:

Girl... I NEED to take myself out of his arm pit... I love doing everything w/ him. It was cool when he first got here, but after he started working he wanted to hang out w/ his new buddies. THANK GOD he only wants to once every other month or so. Other than that, he's always w/ me too. (L)

you and roger are so much alike LOL

but u go out w/ ur friends too... i guess u just take him w/ ya'll LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

umm, that profession is VERY battymanish

your face is constantly in close range to another man crotch, nutting cyaan right bout dat! :huh:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
umm, that profession is VERY battymanish

your face is constantly in close range to another man crotch, nutting cyaan right bout dat! :huh:

No kidding Bunz.. Purple, Pink... SPANDEX... the onesies or the little tight breifs...ahahahahah!

John Cena is a Beantown boy... jeans, t-shirt... they should all dress like that!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Go away Lawny, I'm sure Marcel does something that gets on top of yuh nerves. Tek away yuhself.

Yes, takes over the kitchen when I'm cooking...but that's about it :P -- and tap lie pon mi little bro he does clean up I've seen him even when he was tired.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sunny.. we'll never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

they have a pact to never complain bout each other heehee

:thumbs: that's kinda how it should be

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.