sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Sorry had to go calm my brother down.

Irie -- he broke my NIECE hand....she's in the ER now.

I hope that "man" is at the police station!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy...give me some WWE pointers.. I have to watch Friday Night Smackdown with my son this Friday since his Dad is out of town and I don't have a clue in the world about it. I need to look cool...like I know what I am talking about.

triple h, sean micheals and degeneration x

undertaker

randy horton or orton something like that

the owner is mr mcmahon.. he is an a hole.. talk dirty about him and u will get cool points

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy...give me some WWE pointers.. I have to watch Friday Night Smackdown with my son this Friday since his Dad is out of town and I don't have a clue in the world about it. I need to look cool...like I know what I am talking about.

:unsure: Do you actually think I pay attention???? :rofl: I'm usually on the computer or doozing off. I don't even know most of their names. Text me Friday so I'll ask Damien :yes:

Filed: Timeline
Please refrain from using slang on this board. Lawny doesn't understand it. LOL

**Hey ya'll I'm just logging on so I know its going to be h*ll pay the piper trying to catch up*

Lawny = H*ll to pay the piper means its going to take me a lot of reading to catch up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm catching up though...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my sister texted me to remind me about my nephew's candy sale at school, how she needs to turn the money in monday. I said no problem. She said thank you, I said its not for you its for my son (nephew). She said I knowwwwwwwwwww trust me. I said you are just jealous... she said not even lol... I know poe thing lol I have an identity crisis when it comes to him. I think Im his momma

Timeline
triple h, sean micheals and degeneration x

undertaker

randy horton or orton something like that

the owner is mr mcmahon.. he is an a hole.. talk dirty about him and u will get cool points

So which one am I supposed to cheer for on Friday?

:unsure: Do you actually think I pay attention???? :rofl: I'm usually on the computer or doozing off. I don't even know most of their names. Text me Friday so I'll ask Damien :yes:

That's a good idea...I will just pretend I am paying attention.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
No 8 hrs of sleep last night :( Steven and I chatted for a while and it brought back MEMORIES! It felt like we were back in an LDR having nothing but the phone to cling to. He even skipped going out to Alfred's with his friends to chat with me.

He said he's ready to come back because he misses me. I told him to enjoy every moment with his family & friends because he won't get to see them much anymore.

Awww, that's sweet...you had a moment that made you remember what it was like to miss eachother.

That's good you told him to enjoy! I also know about not getting to go back for a while. :(

Corey Haim died this morning... so young!

So sad....drugs are bad mmmkay! R.I.P. Corey. (F)

Good Morning Yardies...How is everyone doing. I have been so busy at work I dont even have time to come on during the day. So I came to say hello before the madness starts. On a good Note my AOS Case was transfered to CSC on March 9th :dance:. I will try to stop by later.

Congrats LadyC! :thumbs:

OMG............."The Lost Boys"......one of my favorite movies. He was in "License to Drive" too. Hung around with Corey Feldman.

The Lost Boys is one of my all-time favs too! They filmed that in Santa Cruz all over & at the Boardwalk....that's about an hour from SF & one of my favorite oceanside towns...I'd live there if I could afford it.

Timeline

man tre.. that man better hope ya'll have mercy pon him.. i hate when men act like that and even more when the women let them.. how dare he put his hands on her in ANY way let alone so violently to break her arm!!

Filed: Timeline

DILLON here you go ...poe tang---

Batista

Edge

Finlay

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Chris Jericho

Jesse

JTG

Kane

"The" Brian Kendrick

The Great Khali

Mike Knox

John Morrison

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

R-Truth

Shad

Umaga

The Undertaker

Dolph Ziggler

and --

Lawny from Trelawny Parish representing VJ yardies

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
my sister texted me to remind me about my nephew's candy sale at school, how she needs to turn the money in monday. I said no problem. She said thank you, I said its not for you its for my son (nephew). She said I knowwwwwwwwwww trust me. I said you are just jealous... she said not even lol... I know poe thing lol I have an identity crisis when it comes to him. I think Im his momma

That is cute...bet he loves you just the same.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I'm so mad right now -- my 16 year old niece just called me to tell me that her sister's boyfriend broke her hand and she's afraid to call the police, so I told her to go across the street, call me when she get there and I called the police. The sister's boyfriend is 50 years old ####### is wrong with people. They got into an argument because my neice wouldn't wash dish he don't even live there

:angry::angry: That man needs to have his hand broken!!

YAYYYYYYYYYY :dance: But now I will not be getting any sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

:dance::dance:

Timeline
So which one am I supposed to cheer for on Friday?

That's a good idea...I will just pretend I am paying attention.

my kids like those ppl, so i guess those are good to cheer for, i will get some more names for you..

the jamaican one, his last name is kingston, my 8 yr old LOVES him

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/?cid=2009NEWTOPNAV-00

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Safe travels to MsSheka. When is her interview?

Nat - that is so sweet. That's why I leave JA a few days before Damien cuz he's too busy in my face :blink:

Sunny - I still get mad thinking Damien and Ray the other day...two fools :blink::bonk:

Timeline
DILLON here you go ...poe tang---

Batista

Edge

Finlay

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Chris Jericho

Jesse

JTG

Kane

"The" Brian Kendrick

The Great Khali

Mike Knox

John Morrison

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

R-Truth

Shad

Umaga

The Undertaker

Dolph Ziggler

and --

Lawny from Trelawny Parish representing VJ yardies

Which ONE is your daughters favorite...I will cheer for that person. They are all the same to me.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.