MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It makes no sense to delay til Sunday because the embassy closes on saturdays and since they called him yesterday and said it's not even printed yet, then all hopes gone until the start of a new week monday :blush:

I know how to get him, he has a brother that left Jamaica years ago to play for the nba and I wanted to find his brother and surprise him, lastnight I told him I'm getting close to finding him so when he comes I'm gonna lie and say I found him, that'll make him really mad :devil: OR some ketchup on a *you know what* after a night of dinner and movie when he really wants some :devil::devil: Which one, help me choose!

oh my lol!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
:rofl::rofl:

Not sure how achievable it is is for me but I'll give it a hell o a try :thumbs:

Girl yes cause Damian has the kittens packed up ready to be shipped out and the still in the belly :blink:

Yup Supremo is a Latino store and they have Caribbean items girl yuh neva knoa? Theres plenty of West Indian stores in Philly tek yuh pic :)

Thanks im going!

Timeline
Reminds me of one night Andre called me at like 3 in the morning, sounding all groggy, and telling me he'd been in an accident on the way home from work and was in the hospital. Told me he was all cut and bruised and they thought he broke his leg and he had some head wound.

I'm wide awake then scrambling to think how I can get on a plane in a few hours when he says "April Fools'. I cussed him, hung up the phone and wouldn't talk to him for days.

Poor Andre lol

Timeline
:ot:

Okay y'all know I gots some janky folks that I need to stop "F"in' with...they try to take advantage...

why one of my friends is asking to use my crossover so she can move tomorrow...mind you I do not have a pick up truck and I live about 45 mintues away from her. I would have to get up in the morning like I'm getting ready for work and drive about 45 minutes to help them move...and she moving with her boyfriend. Why you out here asking your newly married friend, who lives 45 minutes away from you, can you use her crossover..are you serious? What the hell...I'm not U-Haul :angry: then the weekend I was getting married she was off at All-Star weekend with her bf...y'all I'm 38 hott about this thang...hotter than fish grease as Philly would say...I just got married about two weeks ago...I'm still in my honeymoon time...Den is not feeling these so-called friends and I have to start considering my husband's feelings and opinions... :ranting:

amen!

God is good! The flight is canceled and according to Delta's website I'm allowed to a refund. :dance::dance::dance:

Calling right now, and mek dem tel mi nuh bullish

That was GREAT! news :)

Timeline
DADA STOP READING AND START POSTING

procrastination1.jpg

:rofl:

Dens, your friend probably isn't thinking about you; she's just thinking about herself. Tell her your feelings so she can see it from your point of view: you're a newlywed spending the time with your husband.

JUST TELL HER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Timeline
Alright Bunz I can understand that so I will stop bugging you!

Thanks Q...we will go back down there to see where it is. I think you all do this for job security!

:lol:

Timeline
1luv, did you ever say why you don't like curling? How can you not? It's so fascinating. I didn't take a lunch break today so I can leave early in time to see the finals.

i enjoy it too Nat

If anyone is interested.........USA Men's hockey is USA 6 to 0 in 2nd period!!!!!!

:dance::dance:wooo HOOOOO :dance:

Timeline
See. This is how we know you have good willpower. There is no way in this world I could have 6 boxes of girl scout cookies in the house. My 1 box of thin mints went too fast. I thought I slowed myself down by putting them in the freezer... :no:

Thin mints and shortbread omg!

Good Morning Yardies:

Just checked my mail from yesterday and we received our NOA for the Work permit!! So excited!! We received all the email confirmations sometime last week but this is our first official NOA. Here goes our second ride on the Immigration express........

Congrats on the NOA

Timeline
Hey Yardies...Wad Up? I had a great evening with my Hubby, MrsTee, Steve & Sunny. MrsTee it was so nice meeting you and Steve

Same here, aint our hubbies nuts? lol they made me laugh

Timeline

Top of the morning Yardies! lol Well what a weekend hubby and I had we met the following people:

my2 and hubby

ThompsonB and hubby

Lady C and hubby

SunRay

Spoke to Tre and was supposed to meet but somethings came up. Feel better Tre. Im praying :)

What an AWESOME weekend. We drove like mad but had a good time. Brooke's hubby Vaughn is so funny. He made me laugh the most. My2's wedding was very nice. I will post pics on FB tomorrow. Brooke is so laid back which was nice. My2 is a wild child but mad fun. Her and Steve kicked it off nicely. He even confiscated some Jamaican spices from her lol. Ricky is a sweetheart and Im in love with his mom! Really sweet woman. Lady C is CRAZY and her hubby Garfield is a sweetie too. SunRay is funny/crazy! She is a sweetheart too! Poor Steve is in the bed sleeping! Him tyaad! lol...We just had a wonderful time. Im glad the snow didn't stop us! Boy, Ive met alot of Yardies now and its been great. Im headed to bed now.. nite yardies :)

Good Evening Everyone:

Random thought...I don't really like the new way they display the timeline. You used to be able see ppl's current visa status now its just what they originally filed for.

Anyhoo..

Dada you are funny girl, I'm trying to catch on the reading and you got me waiting.

Philly: How is it going girl? How's the hubby and boys (I think you have two?) The Young & the Restless is surely a trip lately. It's finally getting good again. Adam is a trip!! OMG, he is the most seeiest (sp?) blind man i've ever met. And dumb Sharon always playing the nieve victim yet again. Adam's going to have to kill Phyliss if he wants her to stop. She's great I love her. I'm personally tired of the whole Daisy thing. She's a pure psycho and who the hell is her and Ryder's mother? Sheila? How do you feel about Tucker? I really don't like how soft Ms. Chancellor is getting. I mean who cares he's your son he stole and manipulated you! And I'm not feeling Neil and Ashley. I mean come are we just running out of people to put Neil with. Bring Dru back!!! Okay well to all the Y & R fans I'm your girl cause thats my show. My husband is now a die-hard fan too.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.