MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh i see what you saying sunny.. yeah it started only showing the post RIGHT before ur reply.. i guess cuz some of us don't delete whole convos and kimmy the post police lef us LOL

It's sucks!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

HOney, you might be short for that 3/31 trip. :unsure: Those flights are crazy high and long.... I'll keep checking though.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, they updated a feature a while back so that if you are quoting someone who quoted someone, it only captures the last post that you are replying to -

She had the babies - likkle girls, so cute -

SHE DID SUS??? man she mus check in w/ us!! thats great, man im so happy for her

Timeline
Yup! Mi send you a message pon FB

:D

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You mean Amerullo, or however it's spelled? That's JG's drink

Is it good Sus? Cause Im going to the liquor store tonight so I hope I can find it.. *crossin fingas* My kids always laugh at me cause they said wherever Im travelling too I can always seem to find a liquor store, does that make me an alcoholic? lol

Timeline
Yup! Mi send you a message pon FB

The message was blank. :blush:

ROC

Timeline

O.k. so I ‘m sure you know how this scenario played out. I made a bad mistake of calling myself laying dung for just a minute to get ready to go out Sat night. Well I laid down too long and by the time I woke up it was 12:30.. Guess what woke me up? The ringing of my phone Roc was calling. When I looked at the time I woke Star up and we started running around the room like some mad ooman trying to get ready to get to the Jungle. Now we know in JA this isn’t really a late time but I didn’t want to bring mi bwaan day sleeping. Ugh!! Then I was ready to throw the phone out the window because between Roc calling repeatedly and Star’s friend saying he was almost at Negril (he drove from Mobay) I couldn’t think straight to get ready. Roc is texting the phone and he’s leaving voice mails. I have no time to really check them so I ignore them. About 1:15 Star and I are crossing the street to go to the jungle and the party goes on from there. I already told you we partied there and then at Scrub a Dub.

So the next day we walk a likkle ways to breakfast and again we have to wait for ever for our food. Yesterday when we tried to have dinner at our resort our the food took forever and now dis morning it is too. Every one keeps telling me they have new chiefs so I’m assuming all the chiefs quit together?? I decided to read my text and listen to my voice mails from Roc. They started off sweet but by the end they sure were sour. “Hey Dada mi out front.” “Hey Dada the security guard needs your room number..” “Dada mi know yuh not sleep answa de phone.” “I wish yuh stop playing.” Dada why mi give them your name and dey say ders no reservation fi yuh? Is it under Star’s?” “Dada answa yuh phocking phone what you in der with some man.” By the time he got done he was bumba rass clouting all ova de place.. He was hot you could feel the venom in his texts and calls. I wonder if he ran out of credit cuz the calls stopped and then they started again. Roc called me all the way till tre in the morning. Ha!

I laughed and told Star about the calls. We finished breakfast and decided to walk down the beach to find out how much it would be to jet ski. Juss as mi was leaving my table my phone rang again. Man Roc was up early.

Timeline
Is it good Sus? Cause Im going to the liquor store tonight so I hope I can find it.. *crossin fingas* My kids always laugh at me cause they said wherever Im travelling too I can always seem to find a liquor store, does that make me an alcoholic? lol

LMAO, they find us because the liquor stores are everywhere over here. lol

ROC

Timeline

It's okay - There is a Bajan one out there, and Cruzan makes a rum cream too -

Ask the manager at your liquor store - Mine got me Jamaican rum cream - They told me to always ask, if they don't carry it but they can buy it in the US they will order it for you -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i live an hour from chicago.....and air jamaica is discontinuing their route to chicago in may....

Finesse I didn't think you lived in the Midwest! I thought you lived on the East Coast.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

FROGGY.. :rofl::rofl: TOOO CUTE heehee

girl this lady was only 50 :help:

Oh yeah she real slow then! :bonk::rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Dead wrong for that one Dada, but then again this is coming from someone that missed her flight back in September and almost missed it again in January.... :whistle:

Why do we do it Dens?? Now we were snowed in the week before so I had plenty of tiem to get ready. Why do I continue to wait till the night before to pack and do an all nighter? Part of me wished he would have said no. That would have taught me a lesson but then I would have tried to jump ova the counter to strangle him and you all would have been watching the news like, Isn’t that….No it cant be.. She’s in Jamaica… Well maybe she isn’t…..

Filed: Timeline
It's okay - There is a Bajan one out there, and Cruzan makes a rum cream too -

Ask the manager at your liquor store - Mine got me Jamaican rum cream - They told me to always ask, if they don't carry it but they can buy it in the US they will order it for you -

it taste different, but if you don't drink it all the time you won't know.

sus, I showed my friend the pic from yesterday that wasn't the villa were stayed at in Barbados/St. Micheals she said it was in the parish, but the place looked similar...I can't remember.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.