MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its the swag girl.. when he had cornrows.. i did not like him.. now he has a whole new aura about him.. a bit too cocky at times tho, but i don't listen him talk too much.. just sing baby boy!

I've always loved his music.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MrsTee - don't listen to Lawny I'm :innocent:. I wine with Damien for a few minutes then sat down.

Wait...you flashed people with those huge things :wow:

Is Steve shy?

she was proud of her big uns.. showing all us barely b's what we missing :crying::crying:

I've always loved his music.

me too :thumbs:

Timeline
see shemmy was shaking her shemmy.. i bet those belly dancing classes was showing too LOL

see if you didn't have that sweater on, you would have really showed dem!! LOL

LMAO...u crazy. No belly dancing moves for a long time :crying: My doctor restricted me...I was so mad cuz it helps your hip/pelvic area ready for birth.

Timeline
LMAO...u crazy. No belly dancing moves for a long time :crying: My doctor restricted me...I was so mad cuz it helps your hip/pelvic area ready for birth.

yep.. with my second pregnancy, i used to get down on the floor and ROLLLLLL it gyal.. it helped a bit w/ the pain..

Filed: Timeline
MrsTee - don't listen to Lawny I'm :innocent: . :rofl: I wine with Damien for a few minutes then sat down.

Shem and her husband are funny...her husband always have me dying in tears. Ya'll have to hang out with all of us...we jus crazy...not wild, just know how to have a good time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

look at the blushing bride inna di place! hey YG.. congrats

WHYYYY did this sup from another unit just ask me is okay to have the coffee bench over here near me for ppl to get their coffee AFTA she had already lugged it over here.. i should have said no.. but i really dont mind.. but whats the point of asking when you already did it.. CHO!

i can't wait to see tre when lil man gets bout 12 or 13.. ya ago need a dictionary dawta fi chat wid him LOL

Girl, my son talks to us in pawtah -- me any my husband be cracking up and so do my parents

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Shem and her husband are funny...her husband always have me dying in tears. Ya'll have to hang out with all of us...we jus crazy...not wild, just know how to have a good time.

Damien is very funny. We crack each other up all the time. He REALLY enjoyed himself with the fellas.

swagger..

his confidence, the way he carries himself..

i love you tre LOL

love you too Quana -- I'm trying to keep up. Some of my friends from this area, NY, Boston and down south I have a hard time understanding what the hell they saying if they talk too fast...sometimes they have to break it down.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey quanna! thanks to all the vj sisters for the congrats and well wishes.....it was a fabulous day but flew right by and having a hard time remembering most of the day LOL.....but it turned out great and would do it all over again!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang it. I quoted a bunch but it got lost.

Tre, he may not see the humor now, but ina few years, he'll have lots of laughs over the hair situation.

Mrstee, don't spread rumors! But I am concerned cause I haven't been able to eat and still have pain. I left steven to come back to the room and rest.

Dada have a great trip!

Bye for now!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yes, he was and security had his girl in handcuffs that was the only way to control her. If I was her man I would have been beyond embrassed.

Lady C you must have seen the other couple as you guys were comming in. Her boyfriend did everything to calm her down, but she was beyond drunk.

Shemmy remember the guy stumbling through the club with his white suit and bottle of Moet...he was WASTED! I don't know how you can enjoy yourself if you're that drunk.

Me either and I hate to be so drunk I can’t remember what happened. I don’t need anyone filling in the pieces for me.

I don't even why I like Trey Songz...something about him plus his CD is off da chain. I usually don't go fo the clean cut look. Like I just forgave Maxwell for cutting his hair and putting on a suit. I miss the wild hair and button down shirt Maxwell.

So do I !!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO - Nope, outta the shower, steals my leave in conditioner and goes -

that's my routine a morning time now

its the only way i can tame this wild bush

Okay...ya'll explain this "SWAG" thing to me...it means fine, right?

lawd misses yuh a how much? 60?! gwaan better man

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
No not that one.. I like the one when the smile lifts her shirt.. it reminds me off... well, myself back in the day..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go ahead say it Dada, I deserve it lmao

Darn I need Philly right now.. I need to tell her what a disaster it was trying to put the individual lashes on... Im going back to the strips! :blink::angry:

Im defintely an observer, the only time I dance is in JA. Steve doesn't dance at all.. told yall he is boring, no drinks, smokes, dance, kids.. but I wubs him just the same. I can't wait until he can drive that way I can get it in lol

See Imma be good and not say anything.. Dis time....

You didnt glue your eye shut did you? LOL You can tell Philly has her laptop cuz she has been posting pics on FB.

Timeline
Funny hair story from this trip - We picked up DJ's son in the am - DJ had his clippers, and started to cut his hair - he got it to sort of a Mohawk when the clippers died - so he had to go to school like that, cause we were out of time - it didn't look that bad. Not 10 minutes after he left, there was a knock on the door - He was standing there with tears - his friends were telling him he looked like Shebada, and the teacher told him to go home and get a rag to cover it

Awwwww...people can be so mean.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.